HBAR in 2022

If you want financial freedom, it is currently looking at you in the face. But the window is slowly closing if you don't act.

Attached: 487c36dg4ya81.jpg (800x2000, 296.04K)

Do you have any sources or confirmation those are all going live this year?

Just throw out some unhinged price predictions so I can feel a small endorphin rush please.

$50 eoy (2021)

Attached: FKRyciZUUAgYKa4.jpg (669x1048, 73.93K)

Really price predictions don't mean anything because no one can see the future like that. But I can say given current circumstances there is a very high probability HBAR will climb into a top 10 coin at some point going forward. Keep in mind this could either mean HBAR price climbs to reach that, or everything else falls around it.

Insider here, $12 by the end of Q3

There is a very good reason tinybars exist

Attached: 1643566368592.jpg (761x547, 59.54K)

Why have terms like Megabar or Gigabar though? Imagine in they just increased the HBAR supply to Trillions and HBAR becomes almost worthless.

>Why yes I do own 8.5 kilobars, how could you tell?

Attached: 1606344464658.jpg (480x360, 15.29K)

Swirlds is the permanent member of the governing council and they said they will not agree to increase the supply, which requires unanimous vote. But your concern would apply to any other network as well.

You know, I wasn't excited about a DEX coming out, since I was not interested in using it personally (with most of everything being useless tokens at the start). But recently with all the other networks fucking up, being congested, too expensive, it kind of hyped me up for the launch, finally a flawless experience is available.
Somehow I'm even considering throwing some hbars to join the fun.
What do fellows think of Liquidity providing? Any considerations?

Attached: 1617575466639.png (1031x1080, 1.7M)

Finished my 100kilobar stack in January. I'm guessing most of us who were posting around footfags prophecy are still holding

>But the window is slowly closing if you don't act.
It's gonna dump isn't it?

NoHoly greed IDs

Ok. Guess I’m going to be rich this year. Neat!

Exactly, Leemon said the staking rewards were tiny = tinybar.

I don't know, my concern with a DEX is I could get easily rugpulled. You know, like throwing my tokens in but it could potentially just disappear because it's no longer in the security of my own wallet.
And are you referring to SaucerSwap?

>Walmart
2 more weeks bro
>NFT.com
2 more weeks bro (also going to be mainly SOL and ETH based. HBAR will be an option but not the focus.)
>Eftpos
priced in
>F10 Use Case
never releasing, may not even exist
>ServiceNow
actually confirmed and pretty good
>PingIdentity, AVC Global, WiPro, Akt.io
literally who
>Avery Dennison
2 more weeks and the transactions will start dw
>DLA Piper
2 more weeks and the transactions will start dw
>Calaxy App
2 more weeks bro
>Mingo
scam, twitter got locked due to botting
>A.R. Rahman
nothingburger, will be used by obscure indian artists nobody would buy from anyway
>HashConnect + SaucerSwap
may actually be good, not getting hopes up after Jigstack though
>MetaVRse
hedera is just funding a grant. They are market selling HBARs, dumping on you to pay for this service that is platform agnostic.
>VCCESS
scam. Dil will never let you sell or trade metacores.
>NFT Marketplaces
doesn't matter until defi exists and smart contracts are in full swing, nobody uses a chain that exists solely for NFTs
>Animoca Brands
seriously? lol
>water monitoring
ok? additional 2 TPS to the mainnet. nice work
>DOVU
Imagine the relief from bagholders after the immense 2017 crash for this coin. Finally, a whole new generation of bagholders is born, letting them unload their bags for at least a 0.5x.
Also, don't look at the advisor wallet distribution, lol.
>Adsdax, m-muh ads
literally the only enterprise using Hedera, if they stopped for a day it would drop to 1 TPS, peak
>TuneFM
yup I'm sure people will want to stop paying a flat fee on Spotify and instead pay for every single song they listen to. Don't forget to pay capital gains taxes on your JAM tokens when you listen to your music!

This is gonna be the REAL year of scale, bros!

Attached: unknown.png (1254x701, 698.96K)

This could finally be our year hbros

unironically correct. sigh.

yeah, I will only throw a couple of bucks until I check how things are validated for myself
>SaucerSwap
yes, unless you know of another one