The Biz Coin Edition: MTV

Anyone else feel extremely bullish about MTV this year?

Attached: CF9A7D4F-912E-4D30-85DB-4D11A15447A9.jpg (600x600, 19.71K)

only jeets and third worlders hold this piece of shit

nobody is buying your bags jeet

Biz coin is GNS but I hold MTV too

This. I don’t know a single person that still has hope for this shit.

>no adoption - ghostchain
>no devs
>no traction
>nobody cares

Too early, hackathon still 2 months away.
Faggy fag fagss, leave if you don't want to make it. I suggest waiting for it to dip a bit more and buy a bit. Even now its a decent price FAGGGGGGGGGGz.

Where can I buy this coin? It’s shilled a lot on the biz so I’m hearing something is about to happen.

its a fucking gamble, same thing with ftm few years back. if you wait till massive adoption, you won't be seeing 100x gains anymore

lol a hackathon that is 2 months away? kek this won't be around next bullrun.

THIS IS NOT GETTING MASS ADOPTION YOU FAGGOT! this is xpr tier bullshit. i'd rather do a 10x leverage on bitcoin than gamble on shit like this, no product, no interest, hackathon 2 months away kek

I think it’s a safe play if you noticed the volume

Only reason why I want to buy this is because I hear a lot of devs wanting to migrate and create projects on it because MTV has a strong community that will support the dapps on it.

I noticed this as well on TG, Twitter en DC.

this is a scam devs faked health issues to exit scam

Frank was a shit ceo, who cares why he left, we have Shawn now who is dedicated to this. STINKY FAT COW BASTARD.

Yes that's why I have over 100k so far and plan to accumulate at least 1M

Attached: mtv.jpg (2200x900, 314.38K)

the game is simple
>you win 2x your bet or lose it all
>each loss, the pool grows by the loss amount
www.doubling.money (live on BSC)

This is the next make it homerun on the biz. The reason people fud it without any proven information is so they can keep accumulating while the price is cheap.

Same fud with Fantom and there was even fud with Kadena too. I know what these people do on here. They just say negative shit about these projects to noobs cough up their baggies and more cheap bags for these biz manipulators aka “Kadena Trannies”

The game is simple, you suck your own cock, you can swallow your own cum. Buy MTV, D0B0 and SH1BO

kucoinn

>taught Michelle D how to type between boning sessions in the UK
ultra based