Safu

safu

Attached: CE04BA5E-E243-47EF-A591-7E1798FC92FB.jpg (1170x1175, 370.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/human-interest/man-forgets-bitcoin-password-makes-peace-with-220-million-loss/?amp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still find it amazing how many people simply don't understand the importance of backups. Oh well, less liquidity means my bitcoin is worth more so that's good for me.

what are his options? he has two more tries.

How is this even a thing? 2 more tries on what platform?

i would assume ledger. lose your seed and you can only access your funds if you know your pin. 3 wrong guesses and your ledger is bricked

What account is this that locks you out forever

I doubt time will be able to heal the wound round his kneck when he ropes.
He should contact a hacker, should be possible to exploit it. Some user posted a video earlier, guy hacked a trezor thing in like 6 hours.

people.com/human-interest/man-forgets-bitcoin-password-makes-peace-with-220-million-loss/?amp=true article

Why would anyone use this instead of a trusted exchange

Don't tell him that miners can return coins

Attached: 1628606935915.jpg (736x813, 83.66K)

>"BASED CRYPTO! THIS IS THE FUTURE OF MONEY AND BANKING BROS!"

Attached: ae4.png (600x800, 20.38K)

because your exchange can be hacked or just shut down you mongoloid

He encrypted his hard drive many years ago and forgot the password to access it, the encryption method he used has limited attempts, if you get it wrong an X number of times it just baleets the data with no chance of recovery

Hes gonna accidentally find the code written down a few days after he uses his last attempt

A what? Don't make shit up user.

this is why I have one password for everything

Touch grass

not your keys not your crypto

Attached: 9230694-0256934059.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

If I were him I would sell the fucking thing to whoever would buy it. Surely some institution or someone somewhere would pay at least a few mill for it.

eat ass

He actually did get the money out

He is just saying that for tax purposes

Attached: F4206420-20C8-49F3-9C49-49C5B0C24BC0.jpg (800x596, 51.62K)

the future of finance

Thats not how encryption works though. Thats an artificial limitation by the program then

Quantum computers solve this. Might happen in 1-2 years... At least if the wallet has outgoing transactions.

This. At least get something out of it.

ironkey