kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1620736639872.jpg (889x1024, 219.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia318725.html
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-coin-mk-2/x/27850243#/updates/7
ebay.com/itm/334310057176
ebay.com/itm/154816873250
ebay.com/itm/334304018470
ebay.com/itm/334295497486
ebay.com/itm/154790335028
en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia318931.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you not afraid of being wrong?
The boomer rock will never appreciate in value and the future is actually in crypto?

The only use case of crypto or credit cards is for online business, globalization. If you are relocalizing, all transactions can be completed in person.
The blockchain was made to track and trace every aspect of life. There is no use case for block chain that is good.

>The blockchain was made to track and trace every aspect of life. There is no use case for block chain that is good.

Then explain privacy coins like XMR exist? WHat happens if localization doesn't happen, and the world becomes more globalized instead of less?

Attached: 1624661364554.png (1150x4384, 1.53M)

>Are you not afraid of being wrong?

Nope, many of us have crypto hedges if not massive bags but the scarce and beautiful elemental building blocks of the universe will always have technological and industrial use value that can't be substituted with something else. All crypto projects can be replaced, and even good ones with partnerships and patents won't be immune from superior replacements eventually eating their lunch. I'm actually quite certain that "crypto" will play a huge role going forward, but which ones will be of value and practical relevance in 10 years? Chances are that the biggest winners later in our life don't even exist yet. Metals however have been of value and utility for 10,000 years and will still be of value after the next ice age, it's the safest position to be given what's going on in the world presently.

Attached: KIMG0502~2.jpg (2098x1373, 735.3K)

D I V E R S I F Y

Attached: url.jpg (1280x720, 88.33K)

How can you hold silver and simultaneously believe crypto will play a huge role going forward?

I can see it, I guess I just like my arguments in a regular format as opposed to a wall of capital letters. But what about if silver moons to near gold prices, as some people here expect? Are you going to trade a $1500 1oz coin for some bread? If silver becomes money, either it stays cheap and there isn't nearly enough to go around, or it moons to near gold prices and you have to figure out how you're going to pay for some milk and bread with a $1500 1oz silver coin.

What about the fact that we're in a digital age? A digital currency backed by silver in a regularly and heavily audited vault that would allow trading in fractional denominations is the only possible thing I can imagine working on a global scale. You're never going to convince normies to do daily transactions in silver. How the fuck is Timmy Zoomer going to buy his lootboxes with a silver eagle? How is random slut #3546 going to get her onlyfans payments each month? Digital payments are not going away, people are too used to them.

The entire reason a certain group were able to exploit money was because gold was heavy and a pain in the ass to move. So they stored it in banks and forgot to keep checking if the fine upstanding banking tribe were being honest about how much gold they actually had. It seems the problem is with the people left in charge of the system, rather than the system itself.

Attached: 1613723698665.jpg (1250x1250, 713.22K)

why wouldn't you want a bit of both?

what do you think bread or milk is going to cost if silver is 1500 an ounce? you still think it will be a couple of dollars? i think you're missing the point.

>How can you hold silver and simultaneously believe crypto will play a huge role going forward

Crypto for international trade settlement, silver for local trade settlement and tech/industry. I like silver a million times more than any crypto but as a whole the latter isn't likely going away anytime soon. I genuinely believe the upside potential for silver is superior, and as it carries no counterparty or network/infrastructure risk and is my favorite shiny it's what I'm focusing on.

A blockchain is a distributed ledger. The data is always there no matter how private it is.

The current mining ratio of silver to gold is about 8:1
The historical trade ratio of silver to gold is about 15:1
If we average these values we get a ratio of 11.5:1
Gold is currently priced at $1791. If we divide that by 11.5 we get a corrected present day price of $155.78 per troy ounce of silver. Keep in mind that gold's price hasn't completely tracked inflation and is somewhat suppressed but far less suppressed than silver.
In 1964 the minimum wage was $1.25 or five silver quarters per hour. Five silver quarters have 0.904 troy ounces of silver. Multiplying by our previously calculated adjusted price of silver we get $155.78 x 0.904 troy ounces = $140.82 per hour.

The minimum wage in 1964 was $140.82 per hour. If we use 8:1 silver to gold instead of 11.5:1 we get $202.38 per hour as the minimum wage. This means that for the conservative estimate, minimum wage earners were making $1,126 per 8 hour day.

>How the fuck is Timmy Zoomer going to buy his lootboxes with a silver eagle? How is random slut #3546 going to get her onlyfans payments each month?
And this is supposed to make me think about how to accommodate them?

>Digital payments are not going away, people are too used to them.
I understand you may think that.

We don't need bankers to move and hold our gold and silver.

Yes but my point is I'm not talking about a hypothetical situation where global monetary policy shifts to "silver is now money, fuck everyone who doesn't have any". We're talking about the standard currency, either globally or nationally (local barter based communities are not happening unless a solar flare kills all power on earth indiscriminately, rather than elites turning it off for the plebs), which will have to exist for the majority of normies. You may be tucked up comfy in your castle with tons of silver, but everyday commerce is going to need to happen, and it physically cannot happen on a solely pure metal based currency because there isn't enough of it for society to function. In that scenario, your average zero silver holder has no reason not to just flip the table over and say "fuck it, revolution" if that happens.

Attached: 1631502731307.png (1348x1243, 316.65K)

>Crypto for international trade settlement
There's no reason to think about this as a peon. International trade is already settled by the big boys how they want, they're not going to make cryptos to do it and let you get in on the ground floor or something like that because there is no value creation scheme in crypto because it would replace something that isn't broken.

You're not thinking about doing what you think is right regardless of the consequences or what others may think. The right thing to do is use money as currency, so do it.

>A blockchain is a distributed ledger. The data is always there no matter how private it is.

Then explain why the IRS is offering so much money to crack XMR. You realize that works in our favor too right? If data is always there, that means the favorite party trick of the banking tribe, alteration and obfuscation of history, is no longer a viable method to maintain power.

>And this is supposed to make me think about how to accommodate them?
>I understand you may think that.

This is why I can't take your conclusions seriously. You've failed to include important variables in your calculations, simply because they're outside the realm of what you have deem to be what's going to happen. The actual reality is something closer to Klaus Schwab isn't going to think about how to accommodate you when his UN troops are carrying away your stack while you're zip tied on the floor because you thought "you will own nothing and be happy" meant "we're going back to local communities using real wealth as currency". Globalists don't tend to be fond of Anarcho-Primitivism or local barter based communities.

Attached: 1636231884092.png (947x532, 306.62K)

/pmg/ Coin Minting News (1 of 2)
Previous News Editions: & - Another user shows their set of 2021 /pmg/ coins: - Aputannia added to Numista:
en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia318725.html

- WAGMI and Holocoin are going to be added to Numista by an user: >Anyway it took Numista jannies about 2 days to approve Apu so we'll see how long WAGMI takes; I'll try and get the submission in tonight.
I'm not really familiar with Numista, but it appears to be a wiki for coins.

==========

+ 2021 WAGMI coin [Fully Shipped] + 2021 Holocoin Mk2 [Shipping nearing Completion]
- Backer received Holocoins: - HoloCoinAnon: >all of the 10oz's should be in the mail or are ready to ship
>all the 1oz packages are ready to go, either tracked or stamped
>the last few of the digit will be ready tonight
>the 3oz tiers are packed and ready for labels and stamps
>im about to start on the 5oz packing
>everything is coming along according to schedule

- Indiegogo Update 7:
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-coin-mk-2/x/27850243#/updates/7

==========

+ MintAnon Upcoming Projects: - Webstore opening [End of Jan]
- 2022 Bog Coin [Feb-Mar]: - 2022 Anime Prospector [Apr-May]
- BoomerRocks (Unspecified)

+ HoloCoinAnon Upcoming Projects:
- 2022 Yotsuba Coin [Feb-Mar]: - 2022 Megumin [After Yotsuba Coin]: - Evangelion, Monogatari, Clownpiece. (Unspecified)

- Teasers: >we have 3 regular coins planned this year and a very interesting announcement to make after the funding for yotsuba coin is finished
>maybe clownpiece this year if anons are interested in it
>the final coin of the year will not be anime so the timeline so far looks like yotsuba/megumin/not decided/secret december coin project.

Attached: 1-oz-Silver-Aputannia-4chan-United-States-–-Numista (1).png (1005x678, 200.95K)

>the right thing

According to who? We're in this situation because a group of "elites" think they're doing the right thing by enslaving anyone they see as inferior via banking and eventually force. Right means nothing when the person yelling at you that you have no morals comes to your village and murders everyone in it.

Attached: 1630215886236.jpg (776x381, 69.37K)

/pmg/ Coin Minting News (2 of 2)

==========

eBay /pmg/ Coins:
- speedwas WAGMI #0112, unsold at $425, relisted

speedwas [WAGMI #0112]: end on Feb 5 or sooner
>0 bids/Make-Offer, start bid $425
ebay.com/itm/334310057176

atfboogieman [Holocoin #052]: ends on Feb 4
>18 bids, current bid $117.38
ebay.com/itm/154816873250

magikbased [WAGMI #1079]: ends on Jan 31
>0 bids, start bid $249.99
ebay.com/itm/334304018470

copperpennyconnection [WAGMI #???? x 30]: no time limit
>Buy-It-Now/Make-Offer, ask price $500 each, 1 Sold
Backstory: ebay.com/itm/334295497486

hendriwe0 [Aputannia #814]: no time limit
>Buy-It-Now/Make-Offer, ask price €999 (~$1115 USD)
ebay.com/itm/154790335028

Attached: 1643513859511.jpg (2620x1400, 1.36M)

>actual reality is something closer to Klaus Schwab isn't going to think about how to accommodate you when his UN troops are carrying away your stack while you're zip tied on the floor

wouldn't it be closer to the guy who just opened up on fbi agents through his front door?

The line dividing good and evil runs through every heart.

OMG, is the front door okay?

>>Anyway it took Numista jannies about 2 days to approve Apu so we'll see how long WAGMI takes; I'll try and get the submission in tonight.
>I'm not really familiar with Numista, but it appears to be a wiki for coins.
Pretty much, yeah; also allows you to catalog your collection of shinies. Also WAGMI already got approved last night it seems:
en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia318931.html