So what is BTC gonna do when russian troops first enter ukraine? I say 20k

So what is BTC gonna do when russian troops first enter ukraine? I say 20k

Attached: 1643510491607.png (958x768, 1.02M)

BTC will soon be 10k. There is no knowing whether it will ever recover.

So when is the average dumbass acknowledge that Putin is merely posturing to distract from Russia's own instability? Bitcoin is going to new ATHs by the way, bullrun is still on.

Attached: 1624693618063.gif (498x498, 833.39K)

No, bitchcoin will be sub-10k before July

>So when is the average dumbass acknowledge that Putin is merely posturing to distract from Russia's own instability?
Never. That's the whole reason Putin is playing this game in Ukraine, to convince the average dumbass Russia is scary.

Attached: fa52bd4d366b1c62eeeece52800eb817.png (743x388, 21.56K)

Please I beg you. Open your eyes. The only reason BTC has gone above 3,000 was because of low interest rates and money printing. Those days are gone. The bubble has to pop, and it will be brutal once it does. Back to the 4-10k level. Get out while you still can.

Wishful thinking on your end. There is absolutely no reason why a selloff of that magnitude would actually happen. All short-termers already sold off in December and January. Exchanges are running out of stock. BTC has nowhere to go but up.

>The only reason BTC has gone above 3,000 was low interest rates and money printing
I think political instability in America has a lot to do with it too, since that has an affect on the dollars perceived value. Do you think political instability in America is declining or increasing?

Attached: 1619630369884.gif (600x338, 2.89M)

>Laughs in WBTC
>Laughs in futures ETF
It's dead. They tamed and neutered it. Time to move on.

>russian occupied crimea

>yes it's dead, please sell it, it's definitely dead user, just sell
Never change Any Forums.

The only that will pop is your bussy after its filled with cum lmao

You're absolutely right. It should say Moscow occupied Crimea since Russia has basically already balkanized.

Down to $26k and then back up as oil drives up energy prices.

war is bullish for BTC. if the USA goes to war the money printers will go into overdrive to pay for everything.

Attached: BlogImage_GovtSpending_020620.png (909x660, 21.49K)

Putlet is too much of a manlet to launch an invasion so late.

Attached: putlet.gif (498x280, 3.15M)

Nothing wrong with wraps and futures.

>The only reason BTC has gone above 3,000 was because of low interest rates and money printing. Those days are gone
Are you sure? They haven't raised interest rates nor begun tapering.

Russia has been planting "leaks" about troop buildup for months, but the reality is they are weak as fuck. Unfortunately for them, it's their last chance, if they don't make something happen now, they never will because they're getting less and less relevant each year. It's also pretty obvious their leadership are fed lies about their own military's strength, that's how it always is in a kleptocracy - on every level of hierarchy people are lying to their superiors to cover up how shit the situation really is.

So my prediction is this: Putin believing his military is super powerful will order an offensive. All markets, including crypto, will plunge. Ukrainian forces will put up some fights to slow down the progress and assess Russians' strength. Then a series of massive counter attacks will decimate entire Russian units, the offensive will stop, this will lead to a military coup in Russia and they will leave Ukraine alone. Donetsk and Lughansk will go back under Ukrainian control, Crimea will not. All markets will recover and BTC will be $150k by the end of the year.

this thread is full of deluded le 56% amerifats

>GDP

>a series of massive counter attacks will decimate entire Russian units
my inner German is roaring in excitement imagining that, I can't lie

Attached: 1637518291612.jpg (811x608, 111.83K)

GDP is an important figure for measuring how influential a country is. Higher GDP allows for more spending which allows for a better military.

Attached: 0053_defense_comparison-full.gif (1000x738, 32.81K)

All this money and they can't even win against some sandnigger tribes.

>doesn't know what GDP is
only higher wealth allows for more spending. gdp and wealth do have correlation though.

Attached: 6OwaD.jpg (728x546, 123.56K)