What is the last acceptable age for making it?

what is the last acceptable age for making it?

Attached: hell.jpg (654x576, 84.58K)

if you haven't made it by 35, you never truly will

I always felt 30 was implicitly the cutoff. For me I'm aiming for 25

The Feudal Age was the last time a man could truly make his way in the world. Hope you've already built cabins for
>the help
on the

If you haven’t made it by the age of 15 it’s unironically over for you

if youre 30 and havent made it then youre late
maybe you have a good excuse but probably not

Any age is fine. Lots of people don't make it till their 50's. The problem is people on here think making it will magically flip a switch that will turn them from a beta loser into Chad and they will suddenly be able to have all the experiences they missed out on as children, which is why they say if you don't make it by 21, 25, 30, ect, it doesn't matter. When in reality you should be doing all those things while you're and still trying to make it and then when the money comes you'll have the connections and mental health to either take it to the next level or move on to a more satisfying stage in life.

20 years after you die.

I've always been 5 years late with everything, girls, education, fitness etc. but then rapidly overtake my peers. So I'll only start worrying when 35 approaches.

What is the definition of making it though? To a millionaire it may be owning a yacht, to a pleb it may be owning a BMW.

On average 35 years old men are the most successful with women. You should make it before that!

Attached: never-too-late-when-companies-started-infographic.png (1600x1561, 699.06K)

Zuck didn't make shit
LifeLog = Facebook

im a a 34 year old high-school drop out NEET since 2004

i have $70k on an exchange

im hoping for a -90% crypto crash, and then a 6 crypto winter, so by age 40 I will have accumulated a ton of crypto, and then the bull run starts in my 40s

Its already over for me, im just hoping for 1 last chance at seeing some decent wealth in my life, i know being a young rich dude bro normie is out of the question

I wouldn't want it to be any later than 32 personally.

>at 19, Mark Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook from his dorm room at harvard
Ftfy

You don't need to make it before age 35.
In my 20s I travelled the world off less than $10k a year shagging exotic women in cheap countries.
I only made it in crypto when I was 33 now I'm living the retired boomer life.

For men, 70.
For women, 24.

dubs of truth

anyone saying anything later is a poor faggot coping and too scared to an hero like the losers they are

Colonel Sanders didn't become a millionaire until his 60s, there's always hope as long as you keep breathing.