>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous:

Attached: memelines.png (1711x1364, 312.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flexshares.com/funds/GUNR
youtube.com/watch?v=OsxfCuV5mRU
twitter.com/CONAIE_Ecuador/status/1487262287341756418
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good morning

Mornin'

Attached: 1563652687015s.jpg (225x225, 9.5K)

Good morning, gamers!

Alright Any Forums. I'm starting a roth IRA. What should I stack in it, I trust /cmmg/ to not ruin me. What's the one company from the list that will allow me to make it?

Either invest in mining ETFs or in large caps with solid fundamentals such as Rio Tinto or Polymetal. Don't fall for junior meme-miners.

Do you have any tickers you could spoon feed me as far as ETFs or large caps? It's overwhelming how many options there are. I had a 401k once where they only let you pick like one of 10 options. Why steer clear of junior miners? Are they flybynight operations?

thank you for your advice

I still haven't fully settled on the best way to maximize the benefits of a Roth IRA. I see opinions all over the place. Some advocate for your highest risk investments, as you'll pay no taxes on major gains. However, you can't replenish your capital if your investment tanks due to being capped at $6000 per year. I also see those that advocate for stacking equities with fat dividends, as you'll pay no taxes on those dividends and you won't be touching gains in your Roth IRA until retirement, anyway.

Personally, mine is a mix of the two strategies. I hold Peninsula Energy as about 20% of it, GDX/SIL, as another 50%, and VAW (Vanguard Materials) as the remaining 30%.

>Do you have any tickers you could spoon feed me as far as ETFs or large caps?

If you want to focus purely on commodity equities, I recommend checking out the GUNR ETF. My HSA account is about 80% of this ETF and I add more to it every two weeks. It holds large caps like Rio Tinto, Exxon Mobil, Nutrien, Tyson, etc. It pays a nice dividend as well. flexshares.com/funds/GUNR

If you want to focus more on specific sectors, XLE for oil, GDX for gold miner large caps, GOAU for gold miner royalties/streamers (IMO I think this is one of the safest places to be for the next several years if you believe that gold is undervalued), and URA/URNM for uranium are great choices. URA/URNM are extremely volatile, so keep that in mind.

Junior miners are also highly volatile, and are essentially leveraged bet on the spot price of gold and silver. Note that the ETFs for "junior" miners, GDXJ and SILJ, are actually mid-cap miners and there is no ETF that truly captures junior/microcap companies like Bayhorse or Blue Lagoon. I don't recommend touching these at all unless you are willing to see your capital go to zero, but also that you could see 5-10x returns if your bet is correct.

Thank you. I'm not very risk averse, but I see your point about the 6k limit being tricky. I'm leaning towards GUNR and GOAU, but will research each ticker you mentioned.

Thank you again.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsxfCuV5mRU

Good video.
>We're heading in a big dislocation which happen once every three generation

Don't worry, I'll fully enjoy normies purchasing power once this transfer is over. I'm not selling a single shares or coin before 150$ Silver.

Attached: 489.png (330x344, 226.91K)

good luck user

ETFs (disregard order):
> URNM
Uranium miners ETF, will be taken over by Sprott (who will hopefully boot Cameco). This will run the soonest!
> SIL or SILJ
Silver miner ETFs, J is for juniors, but most of them are solid companies.
> GDXJ
Gold miners ETF
> GUNR
General commodity etf
> XME
General metals ETF
> COPX
Copper miners ETF

Attached: 1622811139927.webm (1024x576, 1.75M)

Take based user's advice and don't put actively traded speculative stuff in your Roth IRA. It's meant to play it safe!
Use a normal brokerage account for speculation.

twitter.com/CONAIE_Ecuador/status/1487262287341756418

Ecuador is fucked

Oil spill? Not a good look.

Personally I am in SIL for silver and SGDM and SGDJ for gold and gold juniors respectively. There are others. Check etf com and do your own research. You can see what stocks they hold, what their fees are, how they have performed etc. and you can compare them against one another. If you want uranium, you can choose between URNM or URA. As for individual stocks: look at pic related. This is my portfolio rated by Rick Rule. I have since bought ARCH for coal play since there is no coal mining ETF anymore. Do your research, read a lot, ask questions and you'll learn about the sector quickly.

Attached: rick rule ratings.png (850x252, 28.54K)

Good morning all!

Attached: Ivanhoe Mine above Sandon.jpg (1351x1802, 978.5K)

How do I invest in Lithium? The post popular etf LIT is made up of all chink companies

Attached: 1635195368251.webm (640x1136, 1.74M)

Morning.

Attached: 20220129_163618.jpg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

Someone for the love of god make me bullish on uranium, silver, and gold.

Newmont

God I love anavar bitches.