MSE GETTING RELISTED ON MATIC

Museo bros got rugpulled about three weeks ago cause the dev wallet got hacked

If you had tokens before, they are airdropping the same amount u had before the hack to your matic address

This shits going back to a 5m marketcap

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.19.00 AM.png (514x554, 477.46K)

What’s crazy is AZBit is still going to list them on the new MATIC token. This shit is going to fly today

there will be a huge dump from angry holders screenshot this post

The telegram seems pretty upbeat about this and most of the top holders aren’t selling, we shall see

At this point I don't really care anymore, I'm just gonna hold, because I kinda liked the project. The ((Devs)) fucked up bigtime though

>t. top50 holder

Same, top 10 holder here. They can make something special here, hope they learn from their mistakes

SCAMSEO IS BACK. HERE ARE SOME FACTS
>Rugpulled by selling 50% of supply
>Claimed it was "hacked" by remote mouse
>dev turned off computer to prevent further hacking
>Acts unaware in order to go for rug #2 and promises airdrops to the holders so they can defend him (stockholm syndrome, you got rugged faggot stop praising him)
>Gets deaththreats and "doxxes" a user named john fletcher in collaboration with the FBI
>Plans to airdrop on ETH without realizing gas costs $150 per transaction.

WHOEVER INVESTS IN THIS IS GOING TO GET RUGGED AGAIN SCREENSHOT THIS. THE ONLY ONES SHILLING ARE BAGGIES THAT GOT RUGGED DO NOT PUMP IT LMAO.

Attached: 1641658157577.jpg (398x376, 60.17K)

LOL! This fud post changed from “pulled liquidity” to “sold 50% of supply” FUCKING FAGGOT

And? the fact is you got scammed now you are trying to shill your bags while cocksucking the scammer AHAHAH absolutely cucked

Did you lose a lot of money user? You sound like kosher salt

I sold my bags before the rug because joe is an incompetent sub two digit iq retard. you lost a lot of money now gtfo

liked this and never bought in - if I buy now on bsc will i get the poly airdrop?

Nah I didn’t, yeah you saw into the future though and sold just to come back and fud. Lmao you’re a con

No, buy on quickswap pm EST

"nah i didnt" yet you are defending this rugpull. Wy would i fud if i lost money on this retard, i'd shill so dumb cunts can buy which is what you are doing

2 PM EST*

Attached: 1642122392461.png (1878x945, 1.09M)

Defending the project because it’s legit, I made money on Museo v1 and will make even more money on v2. Enjoy your Sunday

NOW I UNDERSTAND THE FUD, YOURE NOT GETTING AN AIRDROP. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED

why would i need an airdrop for a dead project made by a 9 iq scammer

angry holders are gonna dump what bro ? initial mcap will be something like 1k. that faggot is only gonna put $500 in liquidity. i expect another *hack* in a week or two.