What are some passive income streams?

Please name some passive income streams.

Attached: stormfags BTFO.webm (1080x600, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

helium.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

onlyfans

No such thing as "truly" passive, so you need to quantify what you mean and how much work you're willing to put into this.

I bought a scalping bot off some dude on telegram.
It isn't fully passive because you still have to sell the shit but it's easy money for a poorfag like me

I want to "set it and forget it" for the most part.

However, whatever it is, I am willing to give it some attention, maybe a few hours a week, maybe twice a week.

Attached: WHITE_MAN_CAUTIOUS.webm (1374x720, 2.38M)

Who art the niggerionos displayed on that motion image?

e-books are a classic, use amazon KDP

lending out a scarce good, crypto is really good since it's automated and you don't have to do maintenance on the asset, like real estate. Market isn't really there though yet but you can accumulate by DCAing (bitcoin).
Music rights, write your own or buy someone else's is another one I can think of. Patent trolling. There you go, there's four.

interesting how does it work and how did you find him was he offering on tg?

helium.com/

you're welcome

Attached: 1641661487388.jpg (1170x1543, 964.49K)

staking

ask that on black hat world or something, this is a neet crypto gambling imageboard. idiot.

1. Dividends
2. Interest receipts
3. Rental income
4. Royalties
5. Affiliate marketing
6. Streaming ads

Things like that. With investment income, you need money to make money. The other options require you do upfront work with no guarantee of payoff, but it is completely passive after the upfront cost.

Based
never relax

Selling antiques, collectables, vintage shirts, video games/cards on Etsy, eBay, Facebook market place etc. Low barrier to entry, but a lot to learn and easy to make mistakes very quickly. I would recommend this only as a part time thing.

Good luck user

Attached: C1115166-265F-496E-848E-F2DCA148F083.gif (400x225, 921.73K)

Reflection coins such as picrel
@beanfarm on tg

Attached: 1643547929786.jpg (800x532, 172.05K)

you know he is smart right?
here is what could happened

Attached: fun.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Staking your stables on unfederal reserve lending is the best way to earn some passive income.

Attached: 3rsxfo_1[1].png (676x769, 375.19K)

This is true. Staking is a good option. I stake my BNB and DOT on Freeway platform and even stablecoin and fiat staking there are available.

Probably a turn key business then, i.e a car wash, a web site that generates some traffic, etc

Rental properties, crypto staking, businesses and dividend stocks is all I can think of.

Good idea to stake cryptos right now in a regulated platform and freeway bank will launch soon. This will add traction and even the upcoming staking rewards.

Attached: inbound5629439447084735757.jpg (554x554, 29.89K)

Kava on Kraken stakes at 23%