It's going to be 2 years before the market is back to normal, what are you going to do to earn income in the mean time?

It's going to be 2 years before the market is back to normal, what are you going to do to earn income in the mean time?

Attached: brapper.jpg (1280x720, 211.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/triplelrusticdesigns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why she watering the trees when they are already dead

So they dont spantaniously cumbust

>2 years
Kek. This is the end of money my friend. Buy bullets, food, and materials to reinforce your house to keep outsiders at bay.
This is what was always planned from the start of covid. To decimate the middle class and create one giant nigger filled subservient golem army.

stake and hold maybe try to do something productive i dont fucking understand why couldnt i just make it this time around and get a house so i dont have to worry about fucking everything kek its all so tiresome just let me be happy

sooo... is no one going to point out how large that ass is?

Why would you care about a mans ass?

im going to point out that there is no happiness in her eyes and the smile is fake

Sweet. My hoard of bic lighters will be worth trillions, and bitches be craving the trace elements on my semen cuz I eat Himalayan sea salt.

You gay or something?

Made for anal sex

What is the channel of this brapphoe?

You sound like the perfect person to fill my newly vacant Best Friend slot. I'll bring the SPAM.

Just go bag XSN and relax

Attached: 1642409190979s.jpg (250x202, 6.74K)

youtube.com/c/triplelrusticdesigns

It's actually a pretty cool channel if you're into wood working and other misc projects and getting to see her ass is just a plus.

Based af, heading now to local supermarket to invest in lighters. 100 seconds to midnight, when that happens ill be the local firemaker shaman

I have like 50k stacked in algo at 10%
I have an average office wagecuck job
I'm going to be fine

Imagine having a gf with an ass that big and don't destroying her shithole 3 times a day.

How can I keep 3-4 of these stocky shorty brappers around to fuck at will. Don't care about the logs. Please help me

t. had 4'11" gf before

I’d let her piss on me, no cap in my rap

underrated