Lol

Lol

Attached: E7BF9155-08AA-4974-811D-13A604FDD944.jpg (750x747, 509.81K)

I swear if pajeets would stop flinging shit at each other they would easily be a tech superpower.

But how much bitcoin do they have?

Attached: DEBOOOOOONKER.png (414x383, 232.51K)

>not a single first world country on the list
cryptobros...

>Kenya
wat

kek

they use it to wash scam money

They're one of the most industrialized Sub-Saharan countries.

indeed, part of africa's emerging markets. It's what happens when you have some form of stability in acountry and let people the resources to elevate their lives.

Another real to buy polygon or any non rug Indian crypto

Superpower status achieved

I dont believe that
Just think of a populus, and how many of them meet the age segment on where you can invest in crypto.
This takes out all the kids and the ones who cant open accounts or have other technical or legal limitations. Also all the old senile eggs in homes and such.
That is a big part of the population, making the one out of every ten even smaller.
I know thousands of people, and i dont know a single person who invests in crypto. Due to data like this, every 5 to 10 person i meet, would need to invest in crypto.
I dont know a single one. I know maybe like a handful of people who invest in stocks.
I dont believe this shit

Attached: 1639348666429.jpg (1076x1002, 207.94K)

It's probably based on a number of wallets which is obviously bigger than the number of users. But it's still a good enough metric if you want to compare countries

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
BTFOOOOO

Attached: 1497419778980.jpg (750x551, 40.54K)

now do one ordered based on the amount of crypto holds :)

Wtf is this shit. There is no way there are 5 million crypto holders in Ukraine! It is babushka and normie land.

>Come here and drink abadullah, mommy has to go back and stake some eth

Attached: UNDP-ranks-Balochistan-poorest-province-of-Pakistan-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 129.76K)

>I know thousands of people, and i dont know a single person who invests in crypto

wtf. I have a social circle of like 20 people and 5 of them are invested in crypto. Do you exclusively know old fogies?

This, also they create the scam coins.

kek

>Germanistan still hoards cash and gold
How did we revert back to medieval?

Attached: 1550033393132.jpg (818x864, 66.56K)

I believe it

This further proves that crypto has no value since only retarded countries are invested in them. Once it pops the poor will just get poorer

owning crypto is a desperation move for most, that\s why the poorest countries have the most cryptofags.

Yeah Kenyan police is very thorough, their criminals need to go that extra distance to wash money. Or they escape their unstable shit currency into crypto you fucking retard

No, mostly young people but i think i cant stand midwits. That maybe explains it.

gm