This man got me into bitcoin in 2012

This man got me into bitcoin in 2012

The fact I never see him posted here means this place is full of newfags who missed the golden years of the internet that’s all be wiped and deleted and censored and banned from all mainstream sites, and the fact you as zoomers don’t even know who these people are means (((they))) successfully wiped all the competition off all platforms

Attached: 17517091-C4F4-4B41-A224-8F12844EA4DD.jpg (199x194, 5.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8CM_--di7L8
files.catbox.moe/t0pn97.webm
files.catbox.moe/3j3pl8.webm
files.catbox.moe/8kc317.webm
files.catbox.moe/9ppk8s.webm
files.catbox.moe/qi15vn.webm
files.catbox.moe/lz6j7t.webm
files.catbox.moe/s9smz9.webm
files.catbox.moe/fsgzt2.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 21, I thought this guy capitulated and went woke?

The same man that still grifts on the internet to this very day despite the fact his audience has declined by 90%. The guy that is most famous for being offended by ONE DOLLAR?

Fuck this greedy cunt.

youtu.be/8CM_--di7L8

No he gave up on trying to have any sort of movement because (((they))) wiped him off the face of the internet and labelled him as a white supremist and nobody supported him.

I’m just 1 guy and because of him I have a net worth in the middle 8 figures.

>Fuck this greedy cunt.
Was the "one dollar" thing an actual deal breaker for you as a previous fan or did you hate him already?

>got in crypto in 2012
>still poor

Attached: 1641392492884.png (472x468, 72.12K)

>his audience has declined by 90%
Yeah that kind of happens when you get thrown off YouTube for making videos about race.
White are supposed to feel guilty about nonwhites failing and ask no questions, not approaching the topic scientifically and honestly.

Attached: moly wtf.png (238x287, 104.01K)

The damage to his audience base didn't come just from being banned from youtube. Many people have flourished outside of youtube. The mistakes that killed his 'career' are him flip-flopping on his views and his descision to stop doing political content.

That’s what happens when you name the jew

Not an argument

>Many people have flourished outside of youtube.

What youtube star has flourished once banished from youtube?

That's partially true. If he stayed on YouTube with his new narrative, open-mouth basedface thumbnails and maybe an occasional mukbang, he would be 10 times as popular.

>flip-flopping on his views
IIRC he went from full ancap to appreciating the benefits of nationalism which pissed off the ancaps but still wasn't enough for the natsocs so he ended up getting hate from both.
He was banned around the same time for pointing out with evidence that IQ differs based on race and actually naming the jew on twitter and facebook but everyone was mad at him so they didn't follow him to bitchute.

I guarantee they hated him already. Molymeme instills a certain intensity of rage from people just at his mention that anyone with a brain should realize he's someone you should pay attention to even if you don't wholly agree with him.

I didn't need that cunt to know about Bitcoin in 2012.

unironically got baited into crypto by this scammer in 2017
bitconnect was an obvious scam but the btc did nicely, still holding on to most of them

Attached: nick.jpg (259x194, 6.78K)

There's still time to find that redemption arc. I have no idea what he is saying about covid.

>I guarantee they hated him already
That's why I ask the question. Because it comes off as dishonest character assassination from people that would despise him even if they couldn't find any personal things about him that they disapprove of. Like if someone said
>I dislike him because he says you don't have to talk to your parents and I disagree with that, and no one should watch people who say those things
or
>he teaches the NAP which is wrong, and I don't think you should listen to people who teach that
I could at least respect the honesty. Instead you only see this slimy, drive-by weasel shit. Sort of like if you mention Ayn Rand for any reason and you have 10 people flood in going
>WELFARE WELFARE WELFARE
with this lunatic, frothing rage stuff. If slimy dishonest people like broadcasting how much they hate you, it's usually a good signal that they have at least something of value to say. Like if you were only saying obviously crazy or irrelevant shit you would never illicit that kind of hysterical reaction (e.g. flat earth people, UFO people, etc. don't cause people to save up years-old dirt on them to bring up if they ever see someone mention their name on a forum).

Attached: 1639739567522.gif (640x480, 3.87M)

> 2016-05-21 - About Capitalism
files.catbox.moe/t0pn97.webm

> 2018-04-13 - "It's NOT Capitalism!"
files.catbox.moe/3j3pl8.webm

> 2016-11-25 - The Total Annihilation of Stefan Molyneux
files.catbox.moe/8kc317.webm

> 2016-11-26 - Comment to "The Total Annihilation of Stefan Molyneux"
files.catbox.moe/9ppk8s.webm

> 2016-11-27 - VR to Stefan Molyneux: The Decapitation of a Two Headed Beast
files.catbox.moe/qi15vn.webm

> Interview with a Christian Nationalist (mentions Stefan Molyneux)
files.catbox.moe/lz6j7t.webm

Attached: 1616564872168.png (1080x841, 501.75K)

Libertarians can never quite argue past the devastating implications of their own ideals.

Attached: muh-free-enterprise.png (174x258, 29.79K)

>WELFARE WELFARE WELFARE
files.catbox.moe/s9smz9.webm

>flat earth
files.catbox.moe/fsgzt2.mp4

Attached: 1631310876786.png (1200x5288, 3.04M)

its great that he got you into btc but you have to understand that public figures as such have been controlled long since and purposefully destroyed along with any momentum, philosophy or individuals within the movement.

How are you people so stupid that this still doesn't even cross your minds

His three hour long South African video was great

this is now a molymeme reaction image thread.

Attached: slimshady.png (970x810, 736.04K)

Got into molyneux when I was 13 and I'm 21 now. I'm convinced he helped me be concious about my future and finances early on. Good guy.

>muh free market muh ancap
>youtube kicks him off their platform
>what?? they can't do that!
lmaooooo