The median home price is $300k, yet the median income is $30k, how does anyone afford a home?

The median home price is $300k, yet the median income is $30k, how does anyone afford a home?

Attached: 64c28f5b52bec60e72ea78216422f3ba.png (850x441, 530.34K)

they get in debt, that's the name of the game.

It’s called leverage you brainlet.

>you must be 18 to post here.

You go into copious amounts of debt. Thanks for playing.

Come on user you know if you want to actually marry the slut you are going to have to go into debt for the rest of your life.

drop your IQ 20 points, put on your normalnigger pants, and, in the stroke of a pen, sign away 50% of your post-tax income for the next 30-40 years of your life. congratulations, you're a homeowner!

You seppos are funny
Australia
House $1m median
Salary $63k

You don’t need a full house if you’re alone. I make 20k per year and I was able to afford a 200k apartment (1bd, 1bth).

you dont need a full apt user, i make 18k a year and was able to afford a 150k pod

The two-income trap today requires you to fall in love with someone and combine your incomes.
You're not a lonely kissless virgin... right?

>work remotely
>move to a low COL area
>make at least 2x the area's household income

Keep whining about being priced out then

FYI, in the 60s the average home was equal to about 2x the average annual salary. At an average annual salary of 40k, the average house should cost about of 1/3 of what they do. This is what happens when you let fiat run wild and let too many immigrants in.

I'm a 35 year old virgin, despite desperately wanting a gf since I was 19 or so. I'll never own a home or achieve any sort of happiness at this rate. It's over.

How did this happen? A single person could provide for an entire family a few decades ago and now it's nearly impossible.

women's lib. they wanted the opportunity to work. they not only got the opportunity to do so, they're now required to do so. workforce practically doubles overnight, capitalist class doubles the cost of living. the catch is that women are too fucking stupid and lazy to match a man's earning potential. cost of living is up 100% while household income is up 75%. chop chop, male wagies! gotta make up that gap!

>capitalist class doubles the cost of living
This is the one I'm foggy on. How does this work? You don't have to spoonfeed me if you don't want to, I'd just like to be pointed in the right direction.

Attached: 1639344376861.jpg (850x879, 370.64K)

>find mate
>split income
>get loan
>buy house
It's not that hard. Mortgage interest rates often play a much bigger factor in cost than the upfront dollar amount.

i don't know how to explain it. it's not a singular, conscious action by some shadowy conglomerate of business owners. it's just a natural trend. kind of like how jews aren't part of some grand jewish cabal that control the world, they just naturally gravitate towards positions of power in government, academia, business, law, entertainment, media, etc. and rule independently but in concert to subvert their host nation, enrich themselves, shape society in their image, etc.

if you want proof then look at historical cost of living vs wages. it's undeniable that we are getting squeezed much, much harder today than in the past. and don't fall for the 'muh iphone' copes.

Attached: 90940f681328ae35b6932ccc46353dc1.jpg (630x840, 52.62K)

Just save for 10 years, it’s not that hard lmao

Thanks for the (You). I'll look at the historical cost of living vs wages.

This is due to currency debasement, which is driven by fiscal policy

No shit dumbass, but the point is wages don’t up, while costs continue to climb.

is this vancouver?
i hope china gets nuked

if it was an equitable debasement then it wouldn't yield a lower standard of living for domestically produced and consumed goods (e.g. housing) afaik. there's more going on than just fiat money printing.