Being unvaxxed is a crime

Being unvaxxed is a crime.

Attached: pepe right.jpg (234x214, 17.18K)

no, no, you cant say stuff like that man. forceful vaccination is.

>stating opinions
i will have to report you bros

Attached: 1585511959464.jpg (646x595, 42.47K)

going outside naked is also. where is your freedom now?

While i don't think it's a crime, it most certainly IS a immoral action.

I heard from one of my ex-friends that he refused to get vaccinated, and he passed omicron onto his mother, and she died of it, sadly. Did he murder her? No. But did he play a part in it? Yes. The same applies to pretty much everyone who hasn't been vaccinated. Life is not flowers and roses, shit happens. Consider getting vaccinated.

1. It should be.
2. How is this related to Any Forums?

not getting shoot for being a vaxxtard is a crime

Im unvaxxed and paid for a fake vax passport which is working fine, is that a crime

Attached: 1642249524903.png (626x514, 64.39K)

ughhhh, I know..... hahahahahahahahaha

Can you support your opinion with some legal arguments?

>Did he murder her?
Yes

since when does the state mandate clothing to be permanently sown onto the flesh of it's citizens?

You don't need it, (((they))) just can change the rule kek

quite literally yes

My parents and uncle got the jab and shortly after got sick of coronachan. Parents barely survived and uncle just got threw it casually at home.
Should I go hunt down everyone that was in the clinic when they were getting the jab? Theres a short list of like less than 20 people that were there. One of them infected my parents and uncle that day certainly.
Thats besides the point.

Based

Attached: 1642317629669.jpg (1329x1429, 240.31K)

I will find it quite humorous when Dr Fauci and Bill Gates and the rest of the pro depopulation ilk suffer the same fate as Nicolae Ceaușescu and his wife. Karma always comes back around.

crime*

go back faggot

and redpilled
i have a legit health pass as an unvaccinated person. i think most people underestimate just how many doctors understand the risks of the vaccine and would rather put their career in danger than their loved ones
doctors literally are bound by the hippocratic oath to not do harm. this oath goes above the transient laws of modern society. there is of course many doctors who believe the vaccine is Safe&Effective, so there's no such ethical dilemma for them. but for everyone else, killing a patient for the sake of saving others is an arbitrage they are not allowed to make

>Nicolae Ceaușescu
literally who