Is supporting alright conspiracy theorists a good business model?

Is supporting alright conspiracy theorists a good business model?

Attached: 027w5wt.jpg (1080x2091, 636.94K)

Well?

spotify didn't lose 2 billion in mcap because of neil fucking young but because of jerome fucking powell.

can i get a tldr on this guy?

>conspiracy theorists
I presenting data a conspiracy now?

Everything is in the shitter. Spotify didnt lose 2b cause of fucking neil young you dumb fuck

Is OP a faggot?

I love how the article avoids stating the "controversy" isn't something Spotify did but rather than it hasn't expelled a specific person.

more people listen to rogan than young/mitchell/waters put together. Doesn't help that they're all claiming misinformation based on.....misinformation. All those "doctors" are just people with bullshit PhD's not actual doctors

Classic Any Forums retard:
>Institution with academics with hundreds of combined years of experience present data
Fake, sham, conspiracy, WRONG
>Roided up midget who has years of experience commentating on fighting presents data
OMG ITS SO TRUE

Dilate, you did not adress his point

Worked for me.

Attached: 1625420022115.png (2360x1928, 3.81M)

Joe Rogan interviews people and has a larger audience than mainstream news.
The other guy makes music, and only watches mainstream news.

Joe had covid and used the standard treatment politicians also got, monoclonal antibodies, (human prescription-) ivermectin etc.
CNN and other news smears him telling the story of him taking "horse dewormer" ignoring the rest of the treatment, color correcting his footage to make him look green and sick.
Joe, calls out News for lying and also interviews scientist skeptical of the mRNA vaccines.

Musician tells spottify he doesn't want to be on the same platform as the horse-dewormer taking conspiracy theorist.

Attached: index.jpg (292x172, 10.84K)

>CNN and other news smears him telling the story of him taking "horse dewormer" ignoring the rest of the treatment, color correcting his footage to make him look green and sick.

kek

Attached: 1635885949801.jpg (960x693, 59.33K)

not that guy, i know who joe rowboat it. i mean the musician, who is he?

This other guy is a literal who boomer i think totally irrelevant

Dilate.
See, I just gloss over things I don't like too. Am I supposed to argue with someone who believes that everyone taking the vaccine is subject to "mass formation psychosis"? Why the fuck would I bother.

I unironically stopped listening to Joe when he went to Spotfiy for a couple reasons.

First off, I'm not subscribing to Spotify to listen to a 3 hour show of a stoner talk about stuff I'm not interested in. His Youtube setup was perfect cause I could listen to 5-10 minute clips and I could pick the ones I want.

Secondly, he's exposed himself for being nothing more than a grifter. He's spent the past decade saying the libs have bought off the media and all this. Now here he is selling out completely to the chuds. He's a hypocrite. His show went from interesting shit like ancient civilizations and aliens to being Tucker Carlson that smokes weed. He hasn't did UFO shit since he switched over. Fuck him

Attached: 1643470451412.jpg (960x960, 373.72K)

>worked for me
*hates money"

Rogan is a glownigger who reveals actual conspiracies. Neil Young is a washed up tub of shit boomer who’s scared of a catching a cold cuz he doesn’t take of his health. He’s feeling buyers remorse over “vaccines” that many scientists warned against, but the information was suppressed by the MSM. I guess I’d be pissed too if I was a fat old boomer with 1 foot in the grave.

If you ever wanted to grift American white trash and baby boomers, this is your time.

Those Trump loving, former Republican retards will literally buy anything pro-Trump or anti-Biden. Flags? Wrapping paper? Car decals? T-Shirts? Wallpaper? Flat wear? Hats? Phone cases? Sweaters for small dogs? Yes. Yes to all.

Go make that money.

you don't need a subscription to listne to the show. He's been telling that for ever since his move away from YT

Well, there is a problem when people take his word like gospel and do stupid shit. Same as people did to listen to trump's words about bleach and died because they took his words literally. Joe never claims to be the guy that knows it all. Countless times he repeats that he's a dumb fuck and people should not listen to him.
The fact that some dumb people do and do dumb shit and blame it on others instead of themselves is quite frankly the dumbest shit of the whole situation.

based

I've been grifted inbred niggers with weed and blunt wraps for a couple years but they are poor and i'm not making enough.

Yeah bro selling ebin merch to poor rural retards is a huge business. You fucking retard

Don't forget LGBT and BLM everything (from a separate store / website of course) for all the hardcore anticapitalists.

Attached: 1637610543083.png (1920x1024, 1.73M)