Do you have to pay child support if you get another man’s wife preggo? Asking for a friend

Do you have to pay child support if you get another man’s wife preggo? Asking for a friend

Attached: B24130C3-0F10-4E17-B727-5EA2208CD214.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

no

literally the whole point of cucking other men is them raising your spawn. you multiply your genetic immortality at minimal cost

that's a good question, would be the ultimate degradation of the cucked husband if you wouldn't have to pay for the kid.

I hope the cuck shoots you

Yes you do. Paternity is all that matters. Altho husband's on the hook by default if you never get caught

Kek. What's wrong loser? You afraid of men like me? HAH.

Ive fucked three women who were married and I knew about their relationship beforehand. None of the women wanted to have sex but I talked them into it with my A-grade chat.

You better hope I don't ever find out who you are user, and who you're married to. I would 100% try to hit on your girl. Don't think I'm scared of rejection either. Most women say no to me first time around but it's a game to me.

Seeth more faggot.

>reddit spacing
you're a virgin

Reddit Romeo.

no, at least in germany the husband is always the father

Your fucking kidding me right? What If I can prove the child's not biologically mine?

Incel pls

well, you have to initiate and pay for everything to prove that the other guy is the father. which requires his cooperation. even if you can prove that you are not the father you have to pay for the child.

The true value is in how children are raised, the values and lessons that you pass down to the next generation to make them a better version of yourself. Who cares about DNA when biotech will make that all irrelevant within decades?

Im a lawyer dumbass. Do you have a fear of well spaced sentences?

You two aren't alone. Dear Christ if I could find out who you are in real life I would travel to your town and flirt with your wives.

T. Partner at a massive law firm in Sydney (think Firths' level big).

>t.

Attached: 1623558133719.webm (576x1024, 787.49K)

I seriously can't reiterate enough how much I want to find out where you live in real life just to pleasure your wife. I hope you know I'm not joking. I'm an absolute mad man. Totally insane. I would tie you down and make you watch.

It’s illegal in my country (France) to take a paternity test. If you’re cucked it’s literally illegal for you to prove the kid is not yours in my shithole kek.
Coincidentally cucking (both ways) is very proeminent in the locally-produced films.

paternity tests are illegal and irreceivable in court in france too

Ha! I already and beat you to the punch and fucked your mom before you were born! I'm probably your dad! Fucking loser!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Fuck that, if that ever happens I'll be on the next plane, I'm not an EU citizen so my contingency plan is to gap

are you by chance a nigger?

if you are married you are a citizen. this all only applies to a husband. if you are not married if you have to legally acknowledge that you are the father