What are the implications of tainted BTC?

And how many ways are there to 'taint' it? I read that using CoinJoin would do that. What about buying through p2p exchanges (Eg. Bisq)?

Are there any solutions if the BTC becomes tainted?

Attached: 94f2f9f7823f16b1790472cff602358a678304240ebb4aed9a772fff81698637_1.jpg (600x1233, 184.87K)

CoinJoin, Taproot Teleport Transation, XMR atomic swaps, opening a LN channel and moving them a million times there, send them to a channel opened with another address, close the channel to settle, there are many ways (selling them p2p as well like bisq), you can also try with low amounts using BTC->renBTC->ETH->tornado cash->renBTC->BTC
But taproot teleport transactions are the most funny ones, you basically swap the transaction history with someone else, so the glowies think they are tracking your tx while in reality they are going after another guy now
I mean, there are a million ways

CEXes are very allergic when it comes to privacy enhancing services. Used Wasabi wallet? Well better get us an explanation and transaction history or you're getting a strike. Three strikes and you get banned from a CEX for life

jesus, it's worse than I thought.

I think even interacting with Tradeogre raises a flag, at least on Binance. so privacy doesn't really matter if your BTC can't be turned into cash?
What's the point of having privacy then if you're marked for life and can't cash out?

Attached: 1642454375250.gif (1024x752, 1.59M)

Stealth Monero extremist thread.

you're voiding privacy as long as you're trying to cash out, as you're limited to ATMs and P2P. You can maintain privacy if you're using a CEX for fiat onramp and then withdrawing your BTC to use for any on-chain services. Even then they may ask you questions which is why you'd probably need to withdraw it to some third rate exchange to avoid questions

>>You can maintain privacy if you're using a CEX for fiat onramp
I don't know of any CEX with fiat onramp that don't KYC.

Attached: 65d8b6a8088172d3142185687a4add32_323910.jpg (1000x1496, 302.21K)

>convert it to monero
>sell monero to usdt to clean btc on kucoin
done

1. how do you convert it to Monero first?
2. what happens if you want to cash out the BTC later? won't CEX with fiat off-ramp ask you for a transaction history once they see a dead end as they attempt to trace your moves?

Attached: YzuD9pakn-JJaYmEzS6R5nbjULHetBF8K7lZv7tTw_Y.jpg (2048x1351, 416.63K)

you put the money on the KYC'd CEX, then send it to an unKYCed CEX before sending it to wherever you want

Does it matter in the end if CEX are losing their flavour to DEX?
Monero bros gtfih

Attached: tos7dj74f4g61.jpg (700x560, 57.46K)

>1. how do you convert it to Monero first?
atomic swaps

how are you going to put money on the chain though

When you cash out, a CEX can ask you for transaction history if they have doubts about your BTC, no? so let's say:

tainted BTC atomic swap for XMR send to CEX/DEX and swap for BTC

if I attempted to cash out the BTC at the end of the line, they'll want to know how I got it in the first place no? since they can't see past the atomic swap, I'll be asked for further information, correct? perhaps this is not how things are done now but could regulatory pressure force CEX to provide a long transaction history?

Swap for monero in cake wallet

Degenerate pic. I've never had skid marks since I've gain consciousness from being a baby. 26yo

user are you actually bragging about not shitting your pants? are you autistic?

Attached: pepe4.jpg (250x243, 7.62K)

CEX'es are going to die out

wait for ethereum sharts

Attached: a-ntimes-saturday-november-8-local-man-gets-dubs-check-1594551.png (500x393, 125.89K)

>tainted btc
topkek

>atomic swaps

Uhhhh, you're forgetting that the counterparty very likely has no interest in receiving your tainted coins. The atomic swap process requires the BTC be moved first, and that gives the counterparty the opportunity to assess your transaction history.

If your coins are deemed to likely be tainted the swap will be cancelled with you eating the intial TX fee.

TO BE VERY CLEAR: nobody wants your tainted Bitcoins, you might get lucky and manage to dump them on some unsuspecting fool but by and large MoneroChads will reject them or charge you a very juicy premium.

Attached: OFAC-XBT.png (1280x720, 568.2K)

its just the average american diet
skid marks is the norm over there
same reason they use like 3 toilet paper rolls per week or whatever the fuck it was

Wow thanks for that pic OP. I just shit my pants and I wasn't sure if I needed to wash or throw away my shorts. Couldn't figure it out on my own

The fuck is a Taproot Teleport Transaction? Are you using some twitter newspeak?

The point was actually to not use cash anymore. Seems like most people forgot/never knew that in the first place.

based, I got too drunk other day I farted liquid
only noticed it when it reached my socks

You're a retarded gorilla nigger

Honestly you people laugh at toilet paper hoarders, but you really dont have enough toilet paper yourselves. The average person uses 1 roll per day. If you have a family of 4, that's 28 rolls a week. Over 100 a month. TP rolls will be worth their weight in gold in a few months, because everyone needs it.