Is NFT hatred classified as a mental illness?

Is NFT hatred classified as a mental illness?

Attached: FFDCD67B-7C0A-42D8-9495-AE77F8142859.jpg (2048x1365, 470.72K)

Attached: 4EE13D6D-4455-4F3C-BE9D-82B48FB99442.jpg (1123x1997, 208.82K)

poor people love scamming themselves and oppressing each other

Brilliant

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SOMEONE BOUGHT A JPEG ON THE BLOCKCHAIIIIIIIN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I bet 99% of these people are unhinged leftists.

I think buying jpegs is jut retarded but I don't care what other people doing with their money. And NFT-s can be useful technology in the future when we use them for more complex things.

Fixing zoo
Zoomers tell everyone to kill themselves but can’t look you in the eye when talking they are worse than boomers

Yup blame it all of those bleeding heart leftists. Eventually you might be right. Its like a 50/50 chance.

Lol I bet someone mentions climate change and you get triggered harder than epstein in a toys r us. Your poor family.

Attached: meme191.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>Yup blame it all of those bleeding heart leftists.
Leftists are generally jealous and cant leave normal people alone.

>I bet someone mentions climate change and you get triggered harder than epstein in a toys r us.
No I just simply don't care about leftist bullshit.

Attached: 796[1].jpg (625x626, 79.94K)

In its current implementation, no. It's only logical.

This. NFT 'art' is legitimately the most retarded thing of this decade. If you think otherwise, you're more retarded than normies.

thats why you spend your entire life on this board seething about them huh? Tell me how that makes sense.

I remember when all you normies said this about bitcoin. The term seethe was used a lot back then... ahhh the good ole days. Your post gets my bullish going.

Attached: qhspbtsii7281.jpg (1097x1112, 101.53K)

Troon detected. Seriously, if this were a game of "I Spy," you people would ALWAYS lose.

>Comparing the first decentralized contract widely used to do illegal untraceable transactions with a literal overpriced hyperlink address to a monkey picture.
I know you're trolling, because i refuse to think that people this retarded have the mental capabilities to use an ETH wallet, but i'll just bite the bait.

These "people" really want to start a world war over crypto, don't they? I'll show them what real hatred is.

NFTS ARE FUCKING RETARDED
&
YOU WILL STAY POOR

I think blindly hating NFTs while not being able to explain what they are is the new Transgenderism
Hate them all you want you fucking trannies, just know exactly what it is you fucking hate about them

NFTs are just shitcoins with slightly less liquidity. Doesn't matter

I hate anyone who likes or dislikes NFTs

i can't understand your argument rn, are defending the monkey pics?

You aren't going to do shit you fucking pussy

there is an alarming correlation of anime as pfp and hate for nfts...
if you know you know

not really because anime is just mainstream shit, it's the furries and pronouns crowd that's behind every NFT hate thread