Coreto

Why is a decentralized reputation system a bad idea? Shouldn't fake shillers and piss-poor traders be exposed and the ones that know their shit rewarded?
>real talk

Attached: cor-vision.webp.png (1000x997, 1.74M)

coreto cyber girls are the best

IT’S NOT A BAD IDEA, exactly for the reasons you’ve mentioned

When everything is green they’re all praising and big mouth.
Come a correction and they go hiding.
>That’s why Coreto’s fundamentals are rock solid

that was my thinking too, but what would be the downsides?
let's say it gets build and it gets adopted by other online platforms too, what would be the damage?
it sounds too good to be all good

Ayo alarm clock slaves. Which one of you brainlets want to get out? Maybe you aren't capable of understanding why this project is a waste of time, but I have time. Go.

Attached: 1643535663481s.jpg (250x250, 7.01K)

do your worst user
I'm counting on it

why COR is a cool idea with a lot of downsides (which makes it a bad idea).

its bassically social media, like fb or ig. you need to cater to normies to be succesful. "well, thats easy" you might say, but dont forget, user, normies have a lot of other sites to go

the idea behind "wow you can give people COR to show how good they are at finger-skateboarding" may seem dandy, but if thats the whole purpose of the coin, you, as a speculator, need to think "is this coin going to double digits? to triple digits?" I doubt a coin with that purpose will be worth more than 1 or 2 dollars.

plus you need to think about all the competition there is and will be in the future. strong social media platforms like could easily develop a reputation system too, blatantly copy COR, and with the normie infrastructure that they already have, COR wouldn't stand a chance. and there're nowadays a lot of platforms where you can learn shit/see what other skilled people do. COR only adds a rep system using the coin.

other points of view are welcome faggots

>I doubt a coin with that purpose will be worth more than 1 or 2 dollars
Subtle shill much user? If this decides to pump, it will be based on pure market luck. There is no fundamental reason to invest.

>its bassically social media, like fb or ig
b-but user, crypto social media is supposed to be on the rise, alongside NFTs and metaverse crap...

>There is no fundamental reason to invest
wouldn't the token being used to interact with the reputation system, as well as being a payment & reward currency for the coreto platform give it enough fundamentals to make it valuable?
it's fixed supply, isn't it? wouldn't adoption make it rise in value as a result?
>theorycrafting here

>IF
IF content creators start giving a shit about the platform. IF the platform sees the slightest adoption from users. IF team manages to build it.
>no content creator in the platform
>3 active users
>still an experiment (with no hope so far)

>IF content creators start giving a shit about the platform. IF the platform sees the slightest adoption from users.
it's in closed alpha right now with zero marketing, so this is yet to be proven one way or another.
>IF team manages to build it
not the fastest development, but progress is constant, while slow
for the sake of this argument let's say that it does get fully built, creators do give a crap and it does get adoption, and get back to my initial question
>Why is a decentralized reputation system a bad idea?
I'm still curious to see what side effects this would have

>Why is a decentralized reputation system a bad idea?
It's not.

>It's not.
just watch Black Mirror: Nosedive

Found COR Coreto from a general made by an user here.
One of the best projects fudded here. Kek!

>It's not.
so you are just fudding the project, not the concept behind it
got it
>just watch Black Mirror: Nosedive
we're already there with the current social media shitshow
I'm asking about a system that has both a trust score and a performance score built in, so both a subjective and objective side
not just likes and dislikes (or just likes, as GayTube currently has)

based and black pilled

Attached: 1628243422091.png (1080x1080, 204.28K)

>self aware meta shilling
I didn't see that one coming

you'd be surprised kek

Attached: 1639677523030.jpg (1400x700, 212.29K)

so this project doesn't look like complete shit and the idea looks interesting
what's a good bag?

I have a little over 1mil cor
if it dumps again, I'll get more
if not, it's a good make it stack for me

>doesn't look like complete shit
How the fuck are you evaluating projects?

yoloed a few months back a good chuck of eth into this. months later I still acooming. user… I think I have Coretoidosis

Attached: 90CBCB10-DCC8-4E26-BDEC-EDB705C88361.png (1092x864, 456.29K)

>How the fuck are you evaluating projects?
actual research, ever heard of it?
>team looks legit
>development looks consistent
>chart looks ok for the stage it's in
>low mc
did I miss anything?