What is the point of minting cgf at 0.4bnb for public sale when I can get it for less on the marketplace...

What is the point of minting cgf at 0.4bnb for public sale when I can get it for less on the marketplace? It simply does not make sense.

Attached: 222.jpg (1200x675, 63.44K)

Human beings are retards in various ways

It indicates that no one is incevitivized to hold, and that cgf was a failure

NFTs thread? Hard pass. Ngmi OP

Project which just finished private sales a failure? the truth is Jeets are now joining the nft space and they still don't have any idea on how projects on nft make fortune they just have to learn by mistakes or from experience on miss in out on Lambo

first time i agree with OP, honestly doesn't makes sense buying the public sales.

Cause It’s overhyped and underdelivered. Can't find any usecase it's planning to offer.

Why would a private sale investors dump before launch, Does he know something we don't? Thinking out loud.

What language do you speak in your country

Share sauce and stop FUDDING!!!

hilarious and fucking funny i see people are now waking up to the reality that Nfts are scam.

cgf? what token is that, full mean pls.

There are many reasons people buy tokens and sell below their entry point, Let me educate you.
Firstly Health challenges, if someone who bought a token is facing health issues and need money i see no reason for them not no sell below their entry you can't be investing when your health issues are getting worst.
Debts and so on. the user who sold below the public sales price could have won it as a giveaway also.

NFTS are useless. all of them all, go ahead and name them.

Crypto girlfriend. Its an NFT project

you useless faggot ass nigga.

>It indicates that no one is incevitivized to hold,
I hope you'll be able to repeat this once the Cz shill and more hype from well connected influencers come in to promote the project.

hello Dick head

Problem is from CGF herself. why has she not promote her NFTs as expected no youtube promotional video that i have seen, no fellow crypto influencer talking about her project that i know of. she's got the connection i know but why not use them.

Based

NFA user

That's your cue to buy the ones left in the market place, only few are listed below 0.4bnb and you won't see them at that price after the public sale.

All this are never gonna happen. screencap this

>Its an NFT project
Ahhh another NFT

Ya'll don't know how marketing works, Marketing needs to be done at the right time otherwise it's useless.

pass

>This is a dumb excuse.
Never invest the money you can't afford to loose.

Examining critically before making a decision......

Attached: 1624411328928.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

>What is the point of minting cgf

She claimed to be meeting up with influential people but they have no idea about how NFTs works, how's that adding up and how will it ever add value to the project?

And you always end up making the wrong one
Don't you?

dubs

>Justin Bieber Bumped The Thread

I think her connection isn't strong enough, one of the reasons I didn't get in. Imagine if Wendyo created something similar to this.