If Polygon DeFi is willing to throw millions at this I'll get some

If Polygon DeFi is willing to throw millions at this I'll get some.

Have you got GNS bros?

Attached: DD815FB6-FE5C-461B-9DCC-4E43AFFD3F70.png (548x592, 43.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpc-mainnet.maticvigil.com/
polygon-rpc.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only buying when seb allows external don providers and releases the bot source
until then its just an elaborate rug

token not needed

why not at least build a small position? and its not rugging lmao

i hold a small amount but cannot recommend suicide stacking it because the possibility of a rug is there and seb refuses to acknowledge it

Attached: 5C6DB050-1B3E-458A-937F-3E5A8CB43D93.png (719x98, 19.26K)

Nothing related to Polygon is a rug, fuck off

Based

plenty of ecosystems have given grants to projects that rugged
until the gtrade backend is decentralized and open source and the link don providers are third party entities (we have no idea who they are and seb never explained how he selected them, also there is only 8 of them) the possibility of a rug is there
if you dont acknowledge this you are blinded by greed

Plenty doesn't mean Polygon will, fuck off

That’s how I know you’ll miss GNS and are a ngmi.

why we repeating a thread from 12 hrs ago? is this autism beyond my comprehension or are these bots kek

Thanks just bought 10k

Gns has held up pretty well in this bear market. It's also backed by matic and chainlink.

I have a 1k stack.

The price is too high for me to make it

Kek this

+1

What the fuck?
Is this actually coordinated GNS fud? I've never heard of this as fud (because it's complete bullshit, these DONs are the only profitable oracles on Chainlink and they've been vetted for a year) and now suddenly every retard on biz thinks it's a reason not to buy lol.

Not selling you my bags, faggots.

Seems like that. I’ll bet my dick that it’s the same user with the BAT fud

When I try to stake in the DAI/GNS pool and click on "Approve LPs", nothing happens. I already provided LP on QuickSwap.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 124110.jpg (403x463, 24.1K)

Try changing MM to Ethereum and back to Polygon

Does nothing. What am I even supposed to enter in that box next to the approve button? How much LP the site can spend?

iirc, when i did it the other day, after i click "approve LPs", the usual metmask confirmation will popup. after that, a number will appear in that empty box (the number of LP tokens you have in your wallet), and the button will then say "stake LPs" or something, select and metamask confirms again. but if metamask isn't popping up something weird going on.

Not super experienced with LP.
You should ask in the TG, there's a lot of helpful people.

No button on the site works and it even says "wallet not connected" on gTrade, despite my wallet being connected in the upper right corner.

What RPC are you using?

>wallet not connected" on gTrade, despite my wallet being connected in the upper right corner.
Clear everything on metamask, close and the app and open again. Happened to me the other day.
Go to gainsnetwork.io/pools and connect there

Matic Mainnet
rpc-mainnet.maticvigil.com/
Chain ID: 137
It works for QuickSwap.

>
Use polygon-rpc.com and it will work.
Same problem comes up all the time.

yeah,
polygon-rpc.com

I changed the RPC to polygon-rpc.com and now it works, thanks.