So money...it all just comes from thin air?

So money...it all just comes from thin air?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 4.28.51 AM.png (1650x492, 142.42K)

I feel like im going to throw up

Did you not know this?
Its exactly like when on a shitcoin the dev mints new tokens and dump it on the market. In both cases the worth declines and bagholders pay the price. Only central banks do this for decades

But if the state is well meaning its ok, that way taxes could be abolished and the government lives from money printing which can be ok with good economy increase. Hitler did this and i think in the 19th century it was common

So the Fed is Tether?

Yes. Everytime you get a loan from the bank, they type in the number and that money is created. And that is why dollars are worthless outside the barrel of the gun that backs it.

It's even worse, user.
Tether is the Fed.

Wait until you realise that when people take out a mortgage they aren’t ‘borrowing’ money from anyone, that money is created in an account by the bank and then you pay it back to them

Also, when you get a loan from the bank, it's not their money they're lending you. They're an intermediary. Your debt becomes their asset. They're liable for the money under laissez faire terms. You could lose your house. At the heart of 'capitalism', the banks don't require capital to engage in lending.

Wait, but at least then the money is destroyed again. They "only" keep the interest

Correct

How did things turn out this way?

So why are a bank allowed to create their own free money and I'm not? If I want to buy a house, why cant I type in the numbers on my own account first like the bank does? What is the normie explanation for why that is ok?

just become a bank bro

stop noticing things

Attached: 1635771365433.png (1500x1498, 2.71M)

wakey, wakey, silly goyim.

Attached: 582dbd73122d1844.jpg (720x902, 169.69K)

Digits don't lie.
Brb, Dumping literally every single penny I have into every USDT liquidity pool.

The argument is literally "the banks know best".

Here's another one.
>Before the Great Depression, people saved-with, and took out mortgages with, banks that would later go bust.
>They lost their homes because when the banks went bust they lost their savings (which were considered the property of the banks).
>Without savings, they were unable to pay their mortgages (which were also considered the property of the banks and were liquidated in order to pay the banks' creditors).

Oh boy OP, you're in for one hell of a ride.

Attached: Money, Bank Credit & Economic Cycles - De Soto.jpg (333x500, 45.5K)

USD is a premined shitcoin