I SEE PEE - ICP

I lost over 80% of my saving thanks to ICP.

I've written a letter to my congressman about the dangers of cryptocurrencies and why they should be regulated/banned outright. No one deserves to be scammed like this.

also
Over 50% of icp's initial supply was sold between 3 cents (half of that 50%), 63 cents (20% of that) and 4.5 dollars (30%). 20 is overvalued as fuck and it is entirely possible to dump to $5 and maybe even below not accounting for 10% yoy inflation.

Personally my price target is around, $5 or under to start buying

Attached: FJp4aCtVkAACQi_ ic.jpg (1083x952, 123.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/organization/ethereum/company_financials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when the 8 year end?
also I kinda retarded about this will become stable coin with the latest suggestion?

kek, $5 would still be more than 100x for vc's
the absolute state of icy piss drinkers

Agree
Given the current state of affairs with how little progress they're making regarding their tech and the fact that VCs got to load their bags for the fair price of 3 cents, ($0.03 - 50% of the supply) even at $1 the token would be extremely overpriced and overvalued. But you will cope and call this post delusional FUD or whatever. My headcanon is that anyone who is bullish on ICP, at least on Any Forums, is either larping to bait in newfags or a retarded post election tourist (modern cultist Any Forumstard individual) who willingly became exit liquidity for moonman. I refuse to believe that people other than normalfags thought to buy and hold ICP in May when it was listed on Coinbase and Binance, moreso hold it or even dollar cost averaging as it went down. Braindead reddit tourists falling for moonman larp I can dig.

>Personally my price target is around, $5 or under to start buying
>even at $1 the token would be extremely overpriced and overvalued

well which is it, user?

$5 would still be more than 100x for vc's so I may have to average down....

yep.

Attached: 38f04cbb4d1d8078124a29d4ed53dc42.png (1858x918, 265.25K)

Agree going below $5

Are you also waiting for $30 ETH?

you cant compare ETH to VC shitcoin

No argument then, I hope Sam pays you good.

cope and dilate, moonman's personal slut

wait was 50% of the supply sold for 3 cents? i thought it was a small allocation. lmao so the fud is legit

You don't deserve to make it, sell and never buy ICP again, and see the pumping in this summer.

crunchbase.com/organization/ethereum/company_financials

you quite literally can.

Nobody talked about Moonman you fucking pajeet

Why did you buy it knowing how much the vc's paid for it?

SOLD
THANKS THE FUD

zoom out

Kek thank you for posting the info I found OP

>Over 50% of icp's initial supply was sold between 3 cents (half of that 50%), 63 cents (20% of that) and 4.5 dollars (30%). 20 is overvalued as fuck and it is entirely possible to dump to $5 and maybe even below not accounting for 10% yoy inflation.

I worked really hard to verify the truth of this so ICP baggies would realize how retarded they are.

decent FUD but completely delusional. The project almost as big as IOHK and Chainlink (a bit smaller, but it's fairly new). To suggest this is a $200m market cap coin is fucking autistc.

in b4
>he thinks size of project determines market cap

it actually does, that is how you value things that are otherwise hard to value. It has people working on the tech and they are hitting all deliverables.

This doesn't mean shit the team has no incentive to pump the token price in under an 8 year timeline. They have so much money they can keep building for 8 years without giving a shit. Can you hold for eight years before you even see $50 again user? VCs will just dump their bags even harder and rebuy at the bear in 2028.

reckon this token will ever pump again?

You just know that the every single day FUD that ICP gets that this going to the moon in the future. Keep on holding icypeebrahs. We gunna make it.

They have 1.5 billionish in reserve capital currently.

They have 200 people working on the project.

Even assuming all of them got paid 200k a year and throw in 50k for benefits etc that's 50 million a year, maybe a few mil for office space and that's without dumping the token even more.

They can work on this for 14 years with the money they have now and they will dump it even more during the bear market so they feel safe and probably get another billion out of it.

So they can work without needing to find real uses or investors for 20-25 years. Almost a whole lifetime of a cushy blockchain job with no accountability to shareholders AND they can always print more.

So unless you're waiting for the 2030 run user...

I think I understand your point, but my reference to 'the team' are the employees not the C-Suite. The 200+ regular DFINITY employees are obviously going to work as hard as any wagie to hit targets and deliverables or risk getting fired.

it DOES mean something to have a huge team working on deliverables. This is not a $200m market cap coin user, sorry but it just isn't.

you have no idea how companies work kek, you think 200+ employees are all in on the scam sitting there doing nothing and just using reserve capital. This would get the entire executive DFINITY team thrown in prison for decades. It is a legitimately company that would get independently audited the way any moderately sized company would. I appreciate your FUD in trying to keep the price down but just stick to saying 'VC bought at 3 cents' next time.

>they are hitting all deliverables
btc integration q4 '21, deeeelayed