Define "making it"

what does it mean for you to "make it"?

Attached: 1641954449199.jpg (1018x1024, 91.04K)

whats going on in that picture? is that period blood?

a state of absolute inner peace no matter the circumstances

Having 50-100k would be making it to me.

World peace

Enough passive income from a savings account to not have to work and still live comfortably - about 100k/yr.

Comfortable life never having to worry about finances, and the ability to pursue whatever lifegoal I want. Plus the abililty to work on my own terms, i.e. self employed no more than 20 hours a week - only work if I want to.

no it wouldn't

1. Retirement money
2. Plus surgeries I needed to fix deformity (to go from 5'5" to 5'10")
All this before 28 or I'll rope (the surgery is a 1 year process). Actually down syndrome sadist bitch tranny god fucked me good so might be more than a year for a recovery (since I want 2 for my legs [tibia and femur] and one for my arms).

Yeah it would I'm sick and likely less than 4 years to live.

>Plus surgeries I needed to fix deformity (to go from 5'5" to 5'10")
I want to see this abomination of medical science

No it wouldn't. Once the jew greed kicks in you'd keep hodling until you lose it all.

You need to become a monk and meditate most of the day every day. Or something comparable w/ similar degree of discipline, focus and repetition

Assembling a team comprised of capable people with money and particular sets of skills, Skills they have acquired over a very long career, Skills that make them a nightmare for people like you. If I make it right now, that'll be the end of it.

>Go to 5'10
>Stay incel
>Buy surrogate
>Son is 5'4
Leave the surgery out of it or you'll never have satisfaction

never having to work again

ur pic

Unironically have thought of taking the monk pill ngl but if achieving my goal is tied to being a monk the circumstances would still matter tho. Thus I came to the conclusion so far that it is not what I am looking for. Second part sounds better

>80IQ.
yagmi

That's twice now I read circumstances as circumcision, I need to goto sleep.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but I have a very particular lack of skills. I will never be able to find you. But what I do have is two dollars and a Casio wristwatch. You can have one of them.

What? I don't want a kid. I used to train more than 99% of the human race. I had the potential to break world records but the real me is dead. Being 5'5" raped my brain. Emasculated me and turned me from a man to a boy. I am mentally fucked and the only thing I want is to take back what bitch god stole from me. I want to have this one thing before dying. I don't care about whores, raising some bastard child, or anything else normies care about. I just want to go back to how I used to be before the mindfucking (and to retire asap because I'm not living to become old and the last thing I want is to die still be a wage slave loser upon my death).

Is it a two dollar bill?

Kek I'm 6'4 and gonna have to have vertebrae removed from my spine, be happy you're short usually less spinal issues.

mhmmmmm

This without a doubt

Is it a steel casio watch with those stretchy bands and doesn't work anymore?
Cause I got dibs on that if so.

>still be a wage slave loser upon my death).
*while still being a wageslave bitch (if I'm not retired soon, I lost. It would show this god defeated me with the world he created. Retiring in your youth = you beat god's sadistic game. Surgeries would = I beat god even though he cheated).

But you look like a man, not a boy. Height matters more than you think and I don't refer to females. I refer to pride and masculinity.

Who gives a shit if you got your health I'm good looking as well, being tall and good looking doesn't equate some kind miracle world where people throw themselves at you, and I can sing, and more charming than 10 men.

Again none of this created a better or less emasculating world infact it makes me a giant target for people to square off with or fuck with.
You're fine stop whining and learn to run around like an ape people will find it hilarious.

>being tall and good looking doesn't equate some kind miracle world where people throw themselves at you,
For body building, minimum height to not look retarded is 5'10". I used to be happy just training on my own. I didn't even use the internet outside of music to train with. My life was literally just training like a madman. I was happy until I realized I was curse. Training and obtaining a body that is my equal was always my only passion. Nothing else can fulfill me.

Also I would gladly sacrifice my health for my dream. Destroying my body even if it means I get to reach my dream for a moment is worth it.

Then, why do you rather spend time posting your blog online?

Sadly this guy will probably make it, my dream is to live in peace for the next few years away from people, just enjoy life man you see through your eyes and sit at a computer nobody cares about your height but you.

*cursed
cracked phone screen fucks inputs up

>what does it mean for you to "make it"?
$10 million and a qt gf that loves me.

Attached: 1643533041433.png (917x871, 179.09K)

On the other hand, maybe the jews are on to something.

Because I don't have my surgeries. I gave up on this life until I get my surgeries. I swore off training until I get my surgeries.
>nobody cares about your height but you.
exactly. All I care about is how I view myself. The world can hate me or love me and it would make no difference.

For me, it's having a family, home and fulfilling job.
So far I got the job. The house will surely come. Finding a woman is the only thing I'm concerned I might never successfully do, for some reason I'm like a pussy repellant.

Exactly and I can't see myself without a mirror I could be 5'1 or 6'11 and it would just be more awkward, 5'5 if likely the perfect height spine/stature wise.

This

It's the height that belongs to a child, not a man

I can't imagine being this weak.

those two are mutually exclusive

weak is compromising like a bitch. I don't compromise. Only weaklings accept failure.

Jose Altuve is probably 5'2
My best friend is 5'2 and just had his first kid and is married to a billionaires niece, just forget the self image bullshit it only destroys your brain and time which is more important than anything else.

>Jose Altuve is probably 5'2
Not relevant. I don't copy people. I have my own dreams. Others have theirs. Not compatible
>My best friend is 5'2 and just had his first kid and is married to a billionaires niece, just forget the self image bullshit it only destroys your brain and time which is more important than anything else.
I wanted to vent because these thoughts rage in my head 24/7 without end. Just accept I am a lost cause and won't accept a loge without my surgeries.

>loge
life

No you're just a stubborn short man who has to be right, goodluck those surgeries kill you by the way infection rate is insanely high.

what is even your point. Maybe get help

>My best friend is 5'2 and just had his first kid and is married to a billionaires niece,
how did he do it?

Tinder and my advice.

Damn.

You're not gonna listen but take my advice seriously I was obese as shit growing up, used to cry to myself nonstop because I would never "have love"
Or look like a handsome chad, well I got older and naturally slimmed down to normal weight and turns out I was really good looking underneath all the fat.

Did it improve my life at all?
Nope was my health declining that made me get slimmer, point is I got my wish and it was a nightmare in disguise, I miss being a fat PC gamer when I felt happiness and wasn't in 24/7 pain.

Fuck the stupid surgeries find a new goal.

Feeling like I can actually achieve goals that I set out.
Having the power to change things in the world. Not Feeling helpless to everything going on around me.
For that to happen I need a lot of money and a lot of influence, so far I feel Like I'm on the path, schemes are working out.

Attached: Nomi-C_Noodle-Bath.jpg (542x960, 202.81K)

i'm not sure you really want this. in many cases, inner peace only comes with capitulation to external circumstances while ignoring the protests of your fundamental drives.

capitulation and acceptance are two different things. I would never tell anyone not to strive for their goal.

let me add:
I do disagree that that achieving any goal outside yourself will lead to inner peace. I could go into that if you like but put simply: circumstances are not under your control, you might tell yourself that they are but that is an illusion if you think about it just a little longer. You can do things that will increase the likelihood of an outcome there is no
guarantee tho and things totally outside of your control can always throw a wrench in any plan you made. This does not mean not to try anything because it might fail it just means accepting this very basic fact. Therefor making your sense of inner peace depended on the circumstances you are in is futile.

Obesity isn't the same. You can reduce fat with work ethic. I wasn't even given the opportunity to change my body.

Also, we're not the same people. Something that satisfies one person will not satisfy the other. I was supposed to become the most dominant human on this planet. Instead I am trapped in the body of a little boy. Fuck everything else. All that matters to me is this one thing. That is why I'll never forgive this monkey bitch god. Stole the only thing that made this shit world worth it.

>people
person

"making it" is misleading wording in my view because it implies that one is capable, through his own action, to succeed in all the important ways, financially, socially, biologically...
most of us don't have the capability to succeed in every aspect necessary, we might get to 6 figures just to figure out that nothing really changed.

Attached: 1535037051007.jpg (1898x2274, 250.19K)

this sounds like nihilism to me. you are on a good path just don't throw in the towel fren, for most people the first step after realizing what you figured out is depression, there is a far more rewarding way to live with this knowledge tho. Start asking "what can I do knowing this".

Godspeed frens have to leave now.

be debt free

The defenition of "Making it" is not subjective.
To "Make it" simply means to never have to wagecuck.
For most people in the western world this ranges from $500k to $5mil depending on how consoomery your lifestyle is.

For me, to go out and seeing something you like and buying it istantly. Without worrying about the price at all.

enjoy being a slave to your desires fag

this. money is nice but once you really "make it" you would be content sleeping in a van and living off $100/week

Attached: 1643088147231.jpg (3024x2404, 1.39M)

>living off $100/week
Is this supposed to be low?
I have 7 figures and I live off $100 a week in Western Europe...

your house and car are paid off and you have no bills? based if true its pretty rare.. most people with 6-7 figure wealth just accumulate more debt and become shackled to the pressures of money forever

I think that happens when you are on your deathbed surrounded by your family. Before that, seems pretty impossible for a constant absolute inner peace.

>Enough to buy a 2nd hand car
>Enough to live a neetlife for 30-40 years max with a frugal lifestyle while buying stuff u want.

Fuck it bros why is it like climbing outta hellpit trying to get to 100k

For me, the inner peace I achieved, is knowing my strengths and weaknesses and knowing what I value. Not only knowing rationally, but pure embodied knowledge.

Thus I chose my battles and stay calm most of the time. Of course there are things which throw you off course. But I know, feel, that I will find the course again.

Also it took quite a long time to get there. But I got there and it feels like I arrived. I am truly happy.

Land owning feudal lord.

Attached: 1642921845392.png (823x613, 453.87K)

having enough money to live free from obligation to anything

Not being a slave to an alarm clock
Having my own place

Boring shit, house, maybe car and most of all not being a neet living on the whims of a target driven official