I need help

i started a kickstarter like two weeks ago and only have a week left with only two backers what do?
plz help i really dont wanna live with my parents
>ive tried reaching out mediapress/blogs but no responses
>have no money for decent ads
>been trying to get organic growth but not going so great

what do?

Attached: 1638764952677.png (629x767, 489.9K)

organic growth is easy all you need is a shoebox and maybe a sock or some tissues although it's gonna be a bit more difficult considering you'll be living with your parents
move out at all costs user, jesus, don't you have a friend in the world you can couch surf with while you try to build a life for yourself?

Its all bullshit.
There is no way you can actually go naive into kikestarter with something good and it picks up traction and snowballs. Thats impossible.

You need a marketing budget, you need famous name or names in the niche, you need established faggots on YT and other media shilling it for you, you need to shill it yourself, you need fake backers to break the mental barriers of single digits, double digits, etc.
Similar to starting a twitch channel today.
If you have 9 viewers that will turn away many people.
If you have 10 some of the ones that are turned away from single digit will not be
If you are around 100+ and never dip into double digits its another ball game...

not sure they have problems going on in their house holds and i rather not get dragged into that

Dm me and I'll throw $2000 in

Dude it sounds like you've got problems living at your household. How old are your parents? Are you planning to live with them until they hamburger time?

No begging you fucking samefag tranny jeet.
MODS

im not beggig you NEET
kys
im actually seeking advice

Attached: pepepunch.png (660x378, 244.31K)

>hamburger time
good to see another dethklokfan
as for my family nothing is wrong i just dont want to have to keep relying on them because i feel like a parasite

>i feel like a parasite
in what world does that not qualify as something being wrong?

Are you serial?

this, social media is a crowd game

well my parents have taken care of me to adult hood and i personally feel im long over due to move out
so im trying to start and make something on my own
and i seriously don't want to have to keep wagecucking my way there because who knows how long that will take

>and i seriously don't want to have to keep wagecucking my way there because who knows how long that will take
you're supposed to move out immediately wherever you can once you start wagecucking
you can probably find some shitty room on craigslist for $400 a month as long as you don't live somewhere unreasonable like L.A. or N.Y.
you should be able to afford $400 a month rent, a moderate crypto gambling addiction, AND shitty food on basically any wage.

see: ya girl lives out here in the urban areas of florida so i could be in luck
fuck the city

onlyfans is that way

yeah no i actually dont want to dissapoint my parent

plus if i could do that i'd have an audience to market to
which i at the moment i don't

Get a fucking job faggot.

Maybe your idea is shit?

probably but ive seen worse ideas get a lot more than what im asking for so assume im trying to reach
>reminder MF make tons from selling literally jpegs and a lot of people buy them
so im sure my ideas can get somewhere