Is this shit actually good? Give me some fud and or tell me why it’s worth $8...

Is this shit actually good? Give me some fud and or tell me why it’s worth $8.00 and why it’s shot up to $60 in November?

Attached: 55CB4891-D0E9-4F25-8894-52F648A52C4D.png (1080x1080, 12.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zenon-network/go-zenon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JACK.

Its only crypto that has tg faggots genuinely wanting the price to drop to buy more. Probably the most comfy to hold crypto after Bitcoin cause u know at some point Jack will use it.

Essentially its an L1 if a Billionaire Satoshi had made it. And it has the lightning network devs involved to give it interoperbility with Bitcoin. Maybe the only alt coin that isnt a scam. Jack Dorsey will make zero money from it. Hes actually more based than people think. Hes just a liberal idiot though.

>s-sirs i think it's time for another samefag telegram circlejerk thread about jack dorrissey sirs
no
go do twitter spam "quests" from the wallet
s and h

Attached: znncaughtsamefagging.png (1114x780, 154.11K)

What proof is there besides those tweets, I’m just genuinely curios

Bitcoin interoperability
Smart contracts without fees
Fully decentralized with user team (which means no vulnerabilities)

It will be THE project in the next bullrun. If centralized shitcoins like SOL, ADA and BNB can be top 10, nothing will be able to stop ZNN. Even if a regulatory clampdown happens by then, 2 types of projects will survive:

Fully regulated projects
Fully decentralized projects

So yeah, this shit is actually good.

It shot up to $60 in November because normies in CT had a glimpse of BTC interoperability after a tweet from Zenon. Imagine the possibilities when everyone else realizes this.

Even without these tweets, it just makes sense. Jack is a Bitcoin maxi with a disdain for smart contract platforms with doxxed dev teams and huge VC backing (See SOL). He also supports the development for Lightning Network. Even if he is not involved with Zenon, he would like it. And to be honest, I find it cringe when Zenonfags cling on to him. It is against the ethos Zenon devs are trying to create.

Jack tweets about Zenon and price shoots up 200%. Then what? We end up having a single point of failure. Then what would be the point of all this anonymity? We should just let Zenon do its thing; allow it to penetrate the consciousness of every human being on its own terms. Just like how Bitcoin did it.

where is the code

no, it's vaporware
github.com/zenon-network/go-zenon

As u follow the project its clear Jack is involved. His recent hate on VC and ETH for example. You know we worked out Jack was creating a crypto project a year before he told people he funded a small team. I dunno why people need more than this image. It shows clearly SQ and Zenon are connected. There is no way to fake it. Unless u think Zenon created a crypto just on the 1 in a million chance SQ would tweet about them on the same day they made their first tweet. Lol. Jesus only brainlets struggle with it and some are holders of Zenon the dumb fucks. There are hundreds of links to Jack, many tweets and cryptic clues. Even the Block logo has a Z and N in the shape. Jack enjoys the cryptic shit. Follow for a few months and u will see him drop more.

Also who makes an L1 and has the rssources to do it altruistically. Jack loves to fund Bitcoin and stuff he cares about. No project could runs at this professional level with no funds unless somone is funding them even if you dont grasp Jack being the founder. In comparison all these other chains really are to make money. All of them..

Attached: images (14).jpg (496x619, 36.79K)

This guy is right....
SEC coming for all dino projects

Attached: gg.jpg (1201x720, 44.85K)

you can tell it's vaporware because it "launched" and all the marketing is still about Jack Dorsey, even though his crypto company called it a scam

the "industry partnerships" clearly don't exist
there are no smart contracts
they went from "new NFT standard" to "atomization" based on whatever was mooning in crypto that week
we all got fucking scammed

Attached: Capture.png (607x216, 22.09K)

Lol. Zenon community have been posting about this stuff on SQ for a couple of years. For some reason they decide to deny it and have one of SQ developers go into the actual TG of Zenon and say its unconnected. They chose a day before mainnet to do it. Lol. Why would the dev of Square Crypto go into the tg of a shitcoin scam????? Lol

Stop shilling you retarded faggots, I want to buy a sentinel for aroune $5. Sage and kys op.

U had 3 years newfag.

Jack is not involved, its a scam. Matt exposed devs trying to leech off him. Zenon devs already moved on with their new scam Navoq, alphanet promises were broken, no partnerships, no bridge, bsc contract got hacked cause of a rookie mistake. Imagine believing in incompetents.

Not sure about that. spiral/squarecrypto admitting any connection would defeat the purpose of it being an user project. And the zenon community spamming the project under every tweet became anoying so it doesnt seem odd to me they that they made the tweet.

Is there any proof that zenon talked about floating eyeballs and pillars before SC made that tweet? Anyone check up on that?

No proof, its all made up. Shoo shoo faggot, go buy ICP.

piss off, devs are MIA. For all we know zenon is already abandoned.

Attached: images (73).jpg (305x165, 10.84K)

anti semitic coin, do not purchase. hitler did not die for this to happen

Oh Apu sweet summer child. Imagine thinking u can get cheaper than now.

Attached: images (72).jpg (211x239, 10.09K)

thank you
just sold all my zennies and bought ICP

I will buy at $1 after devs release the bridge in 2023.

So u think loads of people are gonna give you ZNN at $1 knowing full well it could shot to $50 in a heartbeat. You are so cute its adorable.

Attached: images (11).png (196x257, 8.57K)