Is it worth it to buy one of these expensive chairs? My back is starting to hurt me, what chair do you recommend biz?

Is it worth it to buy one of these expensive chairs? My back is starting to hurt me, what chair do you recommend biz?

Attached: miller.jpg (693x1000, 84.15K)

Yes. Miller, the ultimate trading chair, look for office clearances.

Make sure you get the right size. Buy used and check the piston doesnt sink. They run 350-500 used in my area.

yes i strongly recomend a good ergonomic office chair.

Dx racer. HM overpriced overrated

always do the opposite of what Any Forums says

Nope, they're awful. My workplace bought these for all of the office workers. Only about half of them use them over the old executive-back cushioned chairs.

DX Racers are fucking shit and the fake leather will be peeling off after just one hot summer day.

There are also ones made of fabric, not that fake leather shit.

A comfortable padded executive back is better
That said these kinds aren't bad if you get a nice one. I just got some $350 brand one for $5 from an office clearance sale. For $5, would recommend
Ignore memes like dxracer

Yes I have it
Equally important is the rest of your setup i.e. large monitor at eye level
And no only real cure for back pain is not sitting

you probably sit in a folding chair you hunchbacked nigger

youll never experience an ergonomic chair as chad as an aeron

Yeah. I spent 1k on a steelcase or something, best purchase i ever made.

>he doesn't trade nose-to-monitor

Just checked it was a steelcase gesture v2. Great to sit in for long hours, very adjustable. Might have added the head piece in retrospect.

your back hurts because you are soft and lazy
pic related is honestly better for your back, hips, and knees

Attached: seatdeluxe.jpg (640x473, 119.29K)

Based. I heard that medieval and Roman Era benches didn't even have backrests built into them because people in that Era weren't soft little faggots and didn't need to slouch back, their own back was their backrest, as God intended.

my kike nose is so big, it touches the monitor even as i lean back
i sniff out all the market inefficiencies

How is it not embarrassing sitting in those racing car chairs? Feels like a larp because you can't afford what the chair is supposed to be attached to.

t. Embody chad

explain this

Attached: life.jpg (710x390, 44.8K)

I spent a ton of money on an ergonomic chair and now i just sit on it unergonomically

I just sleep on my bed to trade shitcoins

This is the most retarded shit ever. Mandatory duration of service in the legion was 25 years. I don't recall exactly, but the cutoff age to join was 30 or 35. Just based on that info, you have to be genuine retard to believe this shit.

Bring some better data instead of complaining, faggot. How long was the avg. life expectancy then?
Any Forums has fallen so fucking far with retards like you limping around here

ok, imagine each couple has a child every year for 10 years, only 3 children reach adulthood, if you know how averages work, if those 3 children live into their 60's thats 60 + 60 + 60 +10 + 5 + 1 +0 + 3 + 12 / 10 = 21.1

Correct
Now, does having 30% chance of reaching adulthood sound BASED to you?

Depends, you can have a 4 fig chair but if you don't sit in it properly you may as well just have whatever you can find for cheap.

I know a guy who has this exact chair but sits with his feat up on the table next to desk, forcing him to have kyphosis and lordosis and posture looks like shit when he stands up.

>brings utterly idiotic data
>bring better data!

It was at least over 60, otherwise no one would join knowing they would die in some god forsaken province within a year or two. Is that concept that difficult to deduce you thumb sucking moron?

>buys racing chair

WOW SO MUCH BETTER HA HA POGGERS

Your back hurts not because of the chair, but because you're a fucking fat slob.

Yes

>making people sign for 25 years when they have just 15 years left to live
>yes you will own a nice garden and seven slaves and a beautiful wife once you're done serving in our army
Pretty brillant move to be fair.

I use a laptop and just bought a stand to bring it 20cm or so higher, helps my back and neck pain a lot. Need a good chair though. Investing in your health is never wasteful.