Spotify bros

>sides with joe rogan

Attached: spotify.png (659x516, 45.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/z8dtp7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are way more people listening to Joe Rogan than those literally who boomers that pulled their music

That 172.98 should be about 15

there is way more money in that LP from banks who don't approve of "covid misinformation" than from everyone else

>implying banks have morals

This. I didn't even know who the fuck was that guy before all this shit show. Also it's not like he's doing for free, Spotify pays royalties to him.
On the other side Spotify doesn't pay royalties to Joe Rogan and make a shit ton of money with ads

no but their sentiment bots are still going to see 99% of news headlines say "SPOTIFY BAD!!!!1" and dump it

Larry Fink does and he writes them letters instructing them what to do.

holy shit half?
those fuckers at spotify should be kissing rogans joes for giving them such a perfect opportunity to buy back

I thought stocks were supposed to be way less volatile than crypto? What the fuck? All this over Joe Rogan lmao

Attached: 1643533276383.jpg (236x195, 10.43K)

zoomer moment

>thinly veiled covid thread
FUCK OFF GLOW NIGGERS

every tech stock is eating shit right now, Spotify is barely down from Wednesday when Hipgnosis pulled the Neil Young stunt

Why do stock prices move in response to public outrage? Do investors not want to hurt their feefees? That being said, all tech stocks are overvalued.

>I thought stocks were supposed to be way less volatile than crypto?

Attached: 1628652543510.png (811x636, 70.58K)

What to buy, Netflix or Spotify?

Netflix is degenerate and I wouldn't purchase Spotify until it's below 100

I sold all my shares of Spotify as soon as I learned they are paying transformation treatments for their employees. You can't even make profit and you're wasting money on this?

streamable.com/z8dtp7

Attached: Spotify.jpg (1920x1080, 106.99K)

Okay, I wouldn't buy Spotify either.

I find it kinda hilarious that covid restrictions and vaccine mandates are now getting lifted all over the world
Several European countries have already downgraded covid to just a common cold

These musicians talk about the dangers of conspiracies, etc, but they have basically ruined their careers for a cause that's now gonna be declared defunct

This whole shitshow only started a few days ago but its dumping since half a year..

All tech stocks are down

btw Neil Young's net worth is approx $200M
I think he's fine without Spotify

Wrong is the Idea that others will follow and frankly they should rogan is fine but he stepped over a line with the covid bullshit. He will pay

when did all these hippies start supporting authoritarianism and censorship? how ironic