>Live Streams:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html
watchnewslive.tv/watch-cnbc-live-stream-free-24-7/

>Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
exhentai.org/tag/female:horns
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
thebalance.com/

>Options (do not trade these just because you read all these links)
optionsplaybook.com/options-introduction/
optionsprofitcalculator.com
optionstrat.com/
optionistics.com/quotes/option-prices

>Free charts:
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/
koyfin.com/
portfoliovisualizer.com/

>Screeners:
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) calculator:
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>Calendars
earningswhispers.com/calendar
federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

last

Attached: 1638983356018.gif (480x275, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PauloMacro/status/1487586464955252737
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1643191977989.jpg (518x442, 50.03K)

I got fucked today, biz... and not in a good way...

Attached: Quock - have a nice life.png (421x370, 179.41K)

Attached: 1640569008246.png (638x638, 768.83K)

my stocks just keep dumping
and i wish i were dead
so i prob'ly won't be
posting in the next thread

Attached: 1613457507923.jpg (510x496, 42.15K)

Every year the market just gets more and more top heavy. SP5 WHEN?

Sheep get skinned

Don't they just get sheared?

i expect to see you Monday at 4PM PST, if we finish green, I will Heem every Bear myself

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

How bad are we looking at next week?

-5% at the very least

>It allows me to be long theta
Don’t you mean short theta?
Why would you want to be long theta?

Attached: 90EC0A9D-39D7-48FC-8E3D-ECA03F614E53.png (812x983, 346.59K)

Not when used for furniture

>Options (do not trade these just because you read all these links)
Why not? If you've educated yourself on the risks, what's the problem?

Attached: options.png (3360x4982, 2.23M)

I don't usually get home from work till around 5PM PST, but ok
I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to quit, or give notice tomorrow. If it's green by 11AM PST, I might

because then you get idiots who sell naked calls on oil and then get fucked (and not in a good way)

The options market is efficient at making you lose money,

Attached: 95348825_p0.png (1500x2587, 2.32M)

Covered calls may be the single greatest financial strategy of all time desu

synthetically they are the same thing (payoff graph is exactly the same) but naked puts are better.

>5x leverage
>no interest (since you are not actually borrowing money to buy stock)
>less risk of early exercise due to dividends.
>still get passive income from "holding" a stock.

NRDS. Lol.

If you don't do the right strategy.

Focusing on deep otm LEAP put credit spreads and naked puts are good ways of producing passive income that exceeds typical market returns.

Stay away from weeklies and meme stock underlyings. Be diversified into value stocks, VIX, and hard asset etfs, and you should be fine

for the right assets

Until u get assigned on a shitco

as I said, focus on value stocks, hard assets, and the vix.

dont go into meme stocks, invest in the kind of stuff Buffett would

guys i've messed up sold my exxon mobil because of omicron didn't get back in because it didn't hit 55$ now i'm missing out big. Should i kms? what else could i buy.

Lol. Dudejustpicktherightstocksbro

I miss this poster
Got really creative for a time

wouldn’t you just sell a spread if you didn’t want to hold the underlying?

Bro?

>sold my exxon mobil because of omicron
Baka, this is when you should be buying it. The best thing to do is buy shit that's been discounted - you KNOW oil will go up again, omicron or not. Their earnings are on Tuesday(?) so prepare accordingly (eg buy into it then). You need a longer time horizon. If you buy a stock, expect to hold it for a year.

You don't have to pick the right stocks. You just have to avoid the shit ones. Focus on solid business inflows and fundamentals imo

>wouldn’t you just sell a spread if you didn’t want to hold the underlying?
why would u sell a spread on non-IV rich contracts

i refuse to sell for even a 1% loss

fuck u
fuck all of u
selling put sprads
faggots
short gamma
in a vol expansion environment
Lol.
just fuck u

i've held exxon for over a year it always went up then down up and down i was getting sick of it i wanted to cash in profits and buy back in again with more cash but the stock went to the moon afterwards sadly.

I think the best trade would be to wait for a bottom in $AG if the dollar gets stronger and stronger you can buy $AG for maybe 3-5$. Buy in at those prices and just wait you will get at 100% return in a few years guaranteed.

Ill kill him
I'll fucking kill him for what he did to me
the jap.
Him.

that's why you are poor my portfolio is nearly at ATH even that the market is crashing just because i take profits & sell stocks at a 10-20% loss. Cut losses and move on.

spreads give you buying power reduction, meaning even boring companies can give pretty decent return on capital with spreads

y not buy shars

LEAPs are short gamma, but are much less affected by it than any other long theta strategy

You are more likely to make more money with spreads than with shares. You can easily make 20-40% a year on a stock even if it crabs.

Anyone tried that "stock warnings" feature of seekingalpha? Any thoughts on it?
Sounds like a scam, but SA is kinda too big to be selling outright scams.

Attached: __inoue_iris_original_drawn_by_sdustz__sample-09702cc37178dfd89737275ea2213312.jpg (850x1322, 108.56K)

>Buy stock
>Sell before it moves
>Keep ATH forever
Based

are u saying selling LEAPS is short gamma
selling any option is short gamma
but yea LEAPS are much less gamma/more theta but u also get way more delta notional
i know a boomer who would only sell TSLA LEAPS for that delta notional

Retarded fucking filter makes you redo captcha just to fail again, gonna give me carpal tunnel.

Attached: 20220129_233619.jpg (1016x1375, 276.42K)

You should DYOR, but it helps to have a very long time horizon. XOM isn't going anywhere, it pays dividends, and oil traders have always had a great chance of becoming wealthy over time.
To me, 2023 is going to be the year of shortages. They're projecting 2024 to be peak commodities. You should really have a position in some kind of natural resources

idk it could give you a signal that sometimes garbage, but maybe thats the best time to buy. oil outperformed last year, if it went down here and there it might send you that signal?

Not the best idea right now this close to a top

What happens when all the boomers start retiring and drawing off their investments to live?

It is about as close to rent as you can get. And Boomers love rent seeking.

What are good timelines to have for CC's? Two weeks? A month? I heard not to get greedy, either. Something like 0.5%/mo is reasonably safe and gets you some income.

thast money is used to pay for consumption, it goes towards medical, housing. and eventually they die and kids get an inheritance and probably keep investing it, this time without bonds

Attached: 1641081852518.jpg (600x600, 96.52K)

post more office ladies

I don’t believe this could be top. Yeah rally was hot but it only happened because of dollar printer. We also had huge correction just a 1.5 year ago, surely we can’t have another one that soon?

HBAR threads had some nice OLs. I have no idea what that shitcoin was about, but I always clicked on the thread to get the image.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kyuuso_inukami__sample-8c3ae4657a984069fc9aaf6ed3f5c76b.jpg (850x1201, 128.87K)

Sell calls 45 days to expiry and rollout (buy to close, then sell a new one 45 days out) at 50% gain. That's a common rule of thumb because theta decay accellerates a lot in the last 30 days.
If you can pull it off, sell to open on upswing and buy to close on downswings.

there is no profit to be took, im down like 25%. so i have no choice; its either sell for a loss, which i refuse to do or wait for recovery.

If it really were the top I’d expect bitcoin to have crash over the weekend but it’s been pretty steady. Seems like the markets just puked abit because Powell totally gave everyone a muddled presentation with no certainty

Also yes if you're getting more than 4% a month you're probably holding memes with very high IV and these are liable to dump on you.
God I can't wait to be a full time call salesman. *Sip*

>Quack
>Not honk

I should buy more RXL

Something like 2.5% a month is still disgustingly good. That's about 5x times faster than a stable investment (30% a year = 5 years at 6% gain, non compounding). I'd have approx $14,000 next year to start doing this (WMT) and that works out to a free $4200 net income per year. That's insane.

Situation feels pretty schizo. Jerome didn't really say anything new. He even outright said "markets work significantly through expectations" as if he was showing his hand that all the hawkishness was bluffing. And yet clearly the price action is violent enough that the big institutional players must have believed him. Or are they all putting on an act as well? Could there be insider trading on that broad of a scale?

Attached: 3829-1603913517.jpg (2592x2953, 1.6M)

did you see people talk about interest rate futures? people saying large institution hedge more rate hikes than we get

Attached: 272105330_458200272646304_7006944096709498577_n.jpg (870x561, 59.92K)

Attached: 272193665_360178755577209_2858396210136500389_n.png (540x302, 309.51K)

>buy 50 shares of x on day 1
>buy .0125 shares of x on day 5
>sell 50 shares of x at a loss on day 31
Does this trigger a wash sale on the full 50 share lot, because it’s within 30 days of purchasing .0125 of the same security?

This is an interesting chart kek, it’s so bad

>If it really were the top I’d expect beanie babies to have crash over the weekend but
Your entire market is smaller than Facebook my dude, it's not a leading indicator of anything

is this speculation or actual?

It’s the most speculative market ever devised, has no way of pricing it other than total speculation. Haven’t you noticed it’s been following the indices lately?

I don't get how outright fed funds rate futures (ticker ZQ) work. If you look at them on barchart.com or similar they have a 99.9x figure there. No idea what that is supposed to be.
Some user a few days ago posted the chart in pic rel, but no source or scale or anything there. It looks interesting but without context it's kinda useless.
IBKR has a similar chart to what bloomberg user posted, in one of the options menues, except without any nice dates/deltas. But I haven't found a way yet to see how/if those values change over time.

Attached: 1643406166173.jpg (989x556, 75.12K)

Your broker should have options like "first in first out" "last in first out" etc, learn how those work. Tax lot optimization is only for true autists. You won't get good tax advice online because giving tax advice without knowing all the facts about your situation is dangerous, the IRS goes after the person who gave the advice. And unlike FINRA and the SEC, the IRS actually has the budget and the will to enforce trivial low dollar bullshit. Investopedia is your friend.

this is people betting on fed funds futures, so both?
yea i have no real knowledge beyond the conversation anons were having about these two pics, they basically said they bought calls because the market was way overspooked

Is it correlated? Market cap is so small there's no way it's leading. It probably lags bonds, that would result in a weak correlation to equities.

>sold oil
>should I kms?
Yes.

I don’t know I’m an idiot, I just watch the charts and they all do the same thing to me

Just made my gf cry by telling her i didnt cum the last time we had sex
How do i profit from this?

Attached: ED57BA12-6C48-4B41-875D-E18BCF236DF7.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

One week. 5%. Simple as

Attached: 1643004528098.jpg (1024x951, 218.3K)

SOXL avg $41

aigmi?

It's hard to swing calls when you have FOMO.

Could have sold calls when they were up 40-50% and then waited for next dip to buy them back at a fraction of the original price. And bought more with profits.. but now I'm just holding one waiting for it to go to my price target that I want. Is it greed or just poor decision making that prevents me from taking gains... bleh

Attached: ffxiv_01252022_204837_929.png (2560x1440, 1.95M)

Based

Generally you sell 30-45 days out with a 0.5 to 0.7SD in mind. Close at 50%

Obviously this changes based on the movement. I have closed options in 10 minutes and others in 50 days. With current volatile markets you sometimes get 50% profit in a day.

My advice:
>Don't get too greedy. Premiums ATM are juicy, but the stock will often just blast past it and you'd be better off with buy and hold. Statistically 0.5SD 30+DTE on the index pays off most.
>Don't have a rigid system. Don't sell on a blood red day and don't sell ATM when you expect a rally. Adjust your trades and system and targets based on the situation.
>Close at 50%. I know you would like more, but trust me, I have seen calls go from 0.1 to 4.5 on no news. Index options. In one day.

Attached: 22.jpg (2000x1435, 572.18K)

Not being sexually attractive is a woman's worst fear desu
Her value went from 100 to 0 in the span of a second.

I mean good that you are honest, but you did some major damage there, boss. I had this once and just fucked till I came. No sense in hurting the poor thing.

Attached: 1332473976204.png (469x411, 335.82K)

Having a comfy movie night bros, just waiting for the market to open.

Attached: 1coupg7szqe81.jpg (576x768, 79.75K)

Dead general

>Close at 50%
Couldn't you just do a limit sell on the call and sit on your hands?

Many problems are caused by women with too high an opinion of themselves desu. It's not healthy to resent women, but sometimes a small ego check is a good thing, esp with pretty girls.

"I didn't cum when we fucked" is a particularly rough one for them to hear, but it's good if they understand that men can have conditional attraction too.

Attached: dont talk to me or my son ever again.jpg (712x712, 38.61K)

how the fuck do you not nut when you are having sex?

twitter.com/PauloMacro/status/1487586464955252737
Why aren't they buying puts yet

Attached: file.png (745x948, 132.14K)

Honestly the solution is to fuck her in the ass at that point. It works. You cum, her feelings won’t get hurt.

Check the post volume

Attached: 1632289240401.png (222x227, 67.75K)

Sure. But if it closes -40% on day 2 you'd also sell. I'd just do it myself desu
Never liked anal desu
Never understood the fixation on the shit hole when you have the baby hole right there
True desu
Just has to be nuanced. If they feel like they have to work for your attention you will both be happier. If they just feel undesired they will leave. Or they will stay if they have too little self worth but that's another issue.

I had a gf who I dated who was 19 when I was living in Eastern Europe. Great relationship but one day I smoked too much opium before going over to her place and she tried to blow me for 5 mins before I told her I’m not getting hard.
She told me right after “ wow you really are old “ ( I was 25 at the time ) but I let it slide because I assume that was her bruised ego talking.

yes everyone is sleeping sound knowing the crash is off

Attached: Misaka.png (212x189, 84.12K)

>Never liked anal desu
When you get so bored with sex you don’t cum, it’s time to switch things up, be it anal or something else. Going on a vacation works too. Unless you’re genuinely no longer attracred to the woman, in which case you’re screwed.

i lost my virginity with this short big tiddy redhead chick. hot as fuck. i didnt coom the first time we fucked and she was so insecure about it/thought it was her fault. she tried so hard the rest of the time we were together

Attached: cozy russia.jpg (1280x853, 161.64K)

Quit buying puts, ya stupid fag.

capitulation has been reached the bottom is in, bobo slaughter on monday

Nice triple bottom on AMD.

Weak. Do you even know how to GET?

Attached: yotsuba zetsuba.jpg (2046x1901, 684.82K)

Too fucking easy

Good job /smg/

Attached: yots 4444 get yotsuba.png (2272x2712, 2.01M)

You are now in control.
Never cum again, and you will have sandwiches for life.

Too busy making money

Attached: _nishizumi_miho_and_akiyama_yukari_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_aomushi_mushamusha_f5e91e6ddeab8abbbcad6232c5c29f55.png (3264x2448, 2.43M)

Cope, seethe, dilate and have sex

No
No
No
No

Nice.

Bobos be shook

Attached: (YOU)_nope_4.png (701x813, 365.11K)

>covered call
>cash secured put
>nearly unlimited loss
>protective put
>unlimited profit
what kind of retard made this?

i got 70k invested in physical gold & silver

Attached: Basedhorse Shareholder Tier List.png (2376x3920, 3.28M)

Attached: Bayhorse IQ Bell Curve.png (960x752, 445.67K)

Attached: Bayhorse Silver Squeeze.png (640x750, 395.62K)

Attached: Bayhorse targets.jpg (2560x8670, 2.97M)

Didn’t bayhorse crash 50%

it did but if you buy now and it goes back to 1$ you will be rich af given that you invest 100k

do pajeets do anything other than stink up threads and try scam people?

I would have thought the bayhorse rajesh would have remembered the drumming he received here last time. PMG took the bait and swallowed it whole though, it’s one of their main plays lmao.

>If you invest 100k at 0.1 you will be a millionaire at 1 dollar
Why not find a stock for 0.001 and become a billionaire then? Think big, fren
Why would anyone buy a penny stock miner?
Without insider information they always lose you money.

100% lifestyle company
Fuck off baggie

Attached: 34A62D27-E045-4B77-8068-65C3F1E1E7C9.png (666x643, 328K)

Yes, and the lesson to be learned is: don't try to pick junior miners. It's a crapshoot even if you have good DD skills, any nobody on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum is likely to do much better than guys who do it for a living.

Junior producer and explorer/developer ETFs exist for many commodities. Good leverage, much less risk.

IMO same reason best way to play uranium is to just buy URNM.

Attached: 1636240284482.jpg (1980x1080, 434.31K)

this

URNM is 16,6% cameco
i just brought some kazatomprom and played shotgun instead

I got 180k desu
But I'll never sell. It's my Weimar stack in case the whole system goes down.

Attached: 1441350798167.jpg (471x482, 65.25K)

Imagine falling for a meme stock whose CEO uses to fund his Thai ladyboy fetish.

Attached: 1635004604840.png (970x638, 45.45K)

I can’t buy URNM on my broker, euros get slim pickings when it comes to ETF’s. I can’t even buy soxl