HARMONY 0NE GENERAL: THE AGE OF FUZZ IS UPON US

PART 4 PART 4 PART 4 PART4 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUZZBET LAUNCH ON TESTNET BY FEB 1ST, HAVE YOU SECURED YOUR BAG ALREADY HARMONAUT?

BULLISH MEDIUM/LONG TERM PROJECTS:
FUZZ
ELK
IMRTL
HERMES DEFI
WHAT ELSE ARE WE BULLISH ON?

p.s. I've made the last 3 generals can one of you other retards keep these going?

Attached: 1642475407488.jpg (4096x1714, 881.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

game.defikingdoms.com/#/marketplace
holygrail.one/
docs.pokt.network/home/resources/public-rpc-endpoints/harmony-metamask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Otis uses /sarcasm unironically. It's over. Sell your FUZZ while you still can.

Attached: SELL SELL SELL.png (407x96, 10.17K)

>p.s. I've made the last 3 generals can one of you other retards keep these going?

Attached: 1648758693927.png (1280x943, 346.29K)

I sold my Fuzz and lost it all doing 50x leverage.

When should I Fomo back in?

not right now you absolute retard.

>only 867K FUZZ
It was over before it began.

Attached: ITSOVER.png (657x527, 60.77K)

Yeah that'll barely get you $200k in the next month, loser.

berieve

Attached: 22dd0f72-ac2b-4400-b563-b4e6e82b2271.jpg (824x718, 105.37K)

Only 200k, what a fuckin chudcel

All of my money and effort, wasted.

if i had known i would be holding the same token as fucking peasants then I would have never gotten into FUZZ in the first place.

Attached: 1641532671974.png (1280x738, 730.72K)

What was the consensus on HLY? It dumped pretty ferociously it seems. Trying to figure out if I should slurp

dont slurp

Game is an asset flip and the dev has copypasted text from other projects before. Unless you got in the other day and made your initial+ on the insane APR you're just providing exit liquidity.

This is an assumption. i've been talking to the dev in mod channel and DMs all night and his intention to remain anonymous seems genuine, along with the very clean logo that we are making slightly better (thicker lines and better to see zoomed out), and talking in technical terms fluently.

So far I'm still not endorsing obviously, but I'd put it at about 35% chance of being legit at this point up from 15% this morning.

We'll know in days time. Harmony grant and doxxing to them will happen tomorrow or already has, no info on that. At least throw like... 5 ONE at it or some shit if you're starting with less.

Also consider APRs are still high which doesn't help. Goal is roadmap monday, playable game in 3-5 days. In DMs he spoke in pretty decent detail about it and I made sure to get across we don't want another magic-themed passive JPG trading card game. Something more fun like crypto royale. but better..

Who knows, % liklihoods are above.

He started working on the game 5 days ago. I don't care how much of a turbo autist he is you can't make anything more than a bear bones asset flip in 10 days.

But his STORY is that he's very very very well known and high profile and cannot dox for this reason, works ridiculously fast, and is doxxing himself to the Harmony Team. The way he speaks lines up with all of this, albiet that's a weak link. I get it user.

I'm OPENLY saying this is 65% chance a scam and I won't speak any more about it.

FUZZ is absolutely fucking killing it.

Already almost 2x since buying in
Thanks for shilling FUZZ

Attached: banner.jpg (880x440, 20.34K)

you truly are a disingenuous person. You know full well that it is 100% scam, yet you persist in trying to get anons to pump your bags. there is 0% chance this this dev is some high profile veteran programmer who is going to dox himself and release actual game play. You know there was a point when I thought did want to help anons make it via harmony. but with all the shilling of HLY its clear you care very little of anyone but yourself.

I think harmony is going back up to at least 0.24 in the next week or two. BTC is ready for a relief pump and one/btc pair looks prepped for a reversal as well.
desu I think he does have a game now that I've seen the asset pack he is using is available lol I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it mooned just because it's a real fucking game on harmony but I'm staying away.

He received new info and lowered his 100% scam to 65% scam likely. Sounds like he's being fair I don't see how that came off as disingenuous

I'm doing this because I love you guys.

Attached: tip.png (1040x509, 87.95K)

"pump my bags" makes 0 sense if you actually read the words I type, lad. 65% a scam is not a good thing. I'm not even sure how to begin to respond to it, as the logic isn't really sound.. Been here year+ I've been talking with anons on this board. And again.... the results would be less than thrilling anyway if that was my primary objective. Sorry you feel this way.

Also instead of hearing now hundreds of stories of people multiplying their stack based on tips, or strategies, or ratios.. and given I hold a shit ton of HLY and FUZZ ... why have I never dumped or created giant red candles that rug projects in over a year and probably 30+ assets? Hmm.

I sold, because it smells like something is off, but I don't know how to describe the feeling. Also early whales own already too much, so I concluded he odds to lose money are higher at this point.

why not if its still likely to go up?
33k stacklet here looking to acquire more please advise

He means in short term it's likely to correct a little as this is day 4 of green, wait 30-60 days user and it won't matter at all.

on which project?

yeah listen to mtop.
t. harmonaut thats been here since march of last year.

probably HLY and I totally understand and feel the user. I'm not mentioning it anymore. We'll know in a few days if it rugs or is legit. Waiting game.

Imagine if it turns out to be Yandere Dev lmao. It would make sense his game is half flipped assets and he is technically high profile.

he just provided an illustration vid of new logo in Discord that will fucking blow your mind if you don't think there's talent here.

kek 15% pump after he just posted this

What are the chances of 1 fuzz = 1 one?

High. But it might take until April or March after

Yeah I've been still talking constantly to him, more and more promising. Cautious optimism. There's verified talent there, 100% though now. That's where these huge buy orders are coming from.

I dropped anons a hint 30-45 before but there's much more coming. We'll know soon literally a day or two if it's a rug. Down to 50% chance for me.

Okay how about the fucking game. Why is he even talking about this when it doesnt exist? Did he just on a whim think oh im gonna create a crypto game and just made a website and twitter page for it. How do you not come out with at least a working product before shilling it..

user even I don't understand it, no one does. He's anonymous and his story of being very very well known lines up so far still. I'm shilling it because some have had INSANE gains 2 days ago, this afternoon, and... 20 minutes ago when people saw this dude at least knows his shit. Look don't buy it user, but I'm slowly starting to think this redemption arc will get even more epic.

How do I buy HLY? Is it worth throwing 100 one at it?

>wake up
>price is still the same

Attached: 7d75e68b47af1cea446223e44e1572bf.jpg (665x665, 61K)

Go to dfk dex
game.defikingdoms.com/#/marketplace
import the token
0x8D760497554eecC3B9036fb0364156ef2F0D02BC
buy it from the trader and create lp pair using the druid in DFK
and then deposit it on
holygrail.one/

Yes.

fuzzniggers have abandoned us. All of my money and effort.. wasted.

Attached: BELOW1M.jpg (125x125, 2.38K)

:(

Viper or fuzz?

Fuzz all the way. Viper's mc is way larger and while they basically are the same for now Fuzz actually has stuff planned.

ok I secured small bag of fuzz at 0.1 ONE, but now that I've taken massive profits from HLY I can afford more. Is this even worth it tho? Chart looks like massive cup and handle and yesterday was all vertical. But applying TA to shitcoins below

>0x8D760497554eecC3B9036fb0364156ef2F0D02BC
Thanks Fren, is there a specific slippage I need to use?

So far the swap to HLY sits on Waiting for confirmation and I never get it??

Change rpc docs.pokt.network/home/resources/public-rpc-endpoints/harmony-metamask