Ummm

Normies buying the dip?

Should I get back in now? I thought we’d crash by now

Attached: BEB5FBEB-AED3-411F-9CE5-45DFD2210A33.jpg (750x1052, 225.62K)

this is called euphoria

Portnoy is a jew who uses barstool sports to subvert sports and masculine culture. Him buying is obviously just a stunt

Le Dip euphoria?

I feel like I need to convince myself mentally that I’m priced out, to avoid myself fomoing back in.

I have $370k sitting on an exchange atm just waiting for bitcoin to hit the 20k’s range

enjoy buying back in at 50k

i really think the market is gonna shit itself due to inflation and take down crypto with it

Nah I can’t imagine myself buying at 40ks let alone 50ks

I’m not fomoing I don’t care, if I get priced out I get priced out, I’ll just move on to other investment opportunities, I’m not spending 50,000+ Per Bitcoin

HATE THIS MOTHERFUCKER’S FACE I GET FUCKING ILL AT THE SIGHT OF THIS GRIFTING KIKE I WOULD PAY TOP DOLLAR TO SEE HIS FACE DESTROYED FUCK THIS DISGUSTING KIKE HE CAN EAT A MOUNTAIN OF MY SHIT

Attached: 492A083A-0E31-4227-8FA3-8083425DDE88.jpg (546x307, 22.71K)

Portnoy buying LINK when it first hit $20 caused a 4 month bear market

Kek I remember when I didn't bought at 1k when it didn't drop more from 800

>if I get priced out I get priced out
I vividly remembering hearing this same shit when BTC was worth $1K.
I will laugh when BTC is 100K+ are your dumb ass didn't buy.

Inflation means asset prices increase

>fomos into GME > dumps
>fomos into safemoon > dumps
>fomos into btc

I spent a cool $160 on 10 Linkies

Attached: 1614653296797.jpg (1000x770, 73.55K)

remember when the winklevoss bros scammed him into buying link?

Attached: portapotti1.jpg (652x806, 59.47K)

Pumps after pussing out

A Jew bought? Put everything you have into it and then some. This is guaranteed to moon.

Attached: 7765A5AB-8347-40EC-B56F-32938A8F553D.jpg (1080x719, 68.11K)

Have you noticed the outsized returns on BTC are gone? I can find plenty of stocks that can go from 4 dollars to 10 dollars you fucking idiot.

He bought LINK at $19 before the run.

I DCA into BTC and ETH since the dip, I only think its the wise the wise thing to do, I also bought the dips of small caps Like PKR, TOWER, MPL so I may get well positioned in the bull run.

user, that's not any regular normie. That man in your post is a biologically engineered living sell signal.

Name one

That didn’t happen. He wanted to go all in link (as far as crypto goes) and they said just do 25% or something

He bought at $20 and sold at a loss a couple weeks later

DCA is a strategy I have adopted for BTC, ETH and MARKET while I stack my bag with the dip of ICONS and TOWER so I can make some easy gains in the bull run

Attached: 1612287290364.png (683x685, 407.99K)

>DCA is a strategy I have adopted for BTC, ETH and MATIC while I stack my bag with the dip of ICONS and TOWER so I can make some easy gains in the bull

After the stock market crashes sq, tsla, tdoc, pltr

That is a sell signal not a buy signal. Btc to 11k confirmed. That would be 85 percent off the highs, just like previous cycles.

Btc is a horrible investment anyway. Its only good for those who already made it and want to keep money outside the jew banking system.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA
Stay poor

but now a year later he can buy back in with profit

Recovery top signal, ill be buying your panic sold bitcoin soon, thanks kid.

You will NEVER own 10BTC.

Have fun only doubling your money in 5 years. The time for BTC returns are gone.

If normies are buying the dip then who is gonna be the ones to fill our bags? Uh oh Any Forumsbros I'm not feeling to good...

Another retard, will see his heavy bags going from $1m to $100k kekw

you cant be this stupid. tell me what market cap is right now.

Screenshotted

>I can't imagine buying it now at 1k when it was already twice at 200
>I can't imagine buying it at 10k when it was already twice at 3k