ICP SCHIZO THREAD

what the fuck is this thing's problem man

Attached: EF62F78D-E57A-4D44-8275-C3DA235781F5.jpg (1125x311, 52.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWHTNr8RZHg
youtube.com/watch?v=TtVo3krjARI
medium.com/dfinity/announcing-internet-computer-mainnet-and-a-20-year-roadmap-790e56cbe04a
youtu.be/FfTJEMj1GTw?t=580
rglue-kyaaa-aaaah-qakca-cai.ic0.app/#/
7e6iv-biaaa-aaaaf-aaada-cai.ic0.app/
h5aet-waaaa-aaaab-qaamq-cai.raw.ic0.app/
3pbcj-viaaa-aaaah-qaajq-cai.raw.ic0.app/
dmail.ai/
dwqte-viaaa-aaaai-qaufq-cai.ic0.app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EYE
>SEE
>PEE

Attached: 1619644491068.jpg (1015x1024, 61.66K)

i cannot wait to slurp at $5

It's a fucking SCAM idiot

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: 1643410127213.gif (400x224, 1.11M)

KEK this piece of shit traded @$750

Attached: martin.png (449x455, 383.01K)

VC dump

Friday's bot pumps ran out huh? Almost made me drop my shorts.

23 Stop loss
TP @ 16

Wtf does this shit even do?
Any smat contracts deployed? Any dapps? Is there a dex? Can you run a node or stake it? Any pools up and running? What fucking purpose does this shit serve besides making people bleed?

its like a computer...but on the internet

Yes

great just bought 100k

first of all, stop being a faggot and dyor. Dfinity has high quality content explaining what the Internet Computer network does.
youtube.com/watch?v=YWHTNr8RZHg
youtube.com/watch?v=TtVo3krjARI
medium.com/dfinity/announcing-internet-computer-mainnet-and-a-20-year-roadmap-790e56cbe04a

I'll spoon feed you a little though so that when you miss out on the next revolution in cyberspace, you can blame nobody but yourself.
Take the internet. Now make it unhackable and decentralized, remove 85% of the $3.5T annual IT spend, and make hosting much cheaper and independent of a big corpos like AWS.
Now take every ghostchain that promises some ridiculously high TPS count & low transaction fees and throw them in the trash because ICP does transactions in 1-2 seconds, queries in milliseconds, and costs 0.2 Cents to do a transaction.
Now take Bitcoin & Ethereum and forget about their transaction fees that go through the roof during times of high demand, L2 hacks (matic), wbtc & weth hacks, and long confirmation times because Dfinity will directly integrate them into ICP.
>bu- but the fees will probably spike up just like ETH if the network starts getting used more
No, ICP will not suffer from $7000 gas fees no matter how much the network gets used because the ability to add physical industrial grade node machines make the network scale infinitely. Currently, there is a massive waitlist of node operators who are ready to meet any deficit in network demand.
Now take all the stable coins and get rid of them, because ICP can be burned into cycles at a rate of one trillion cycles per one SDR's worth of ICP (a basket of fiat currencies issued by the IMF worth about $1.4). Cycles have intrinsic value in that they can be used to provide computation power to dapps running on the IC network. The elegant way by which cycles are always pegged to fiat also guarantees that computation costs will never become more expensive if ICP's price goes up.

youtu.be/FfTJEMj1GTw?t=580

If you can't see the power of this then you're actually retarded.

Imagine running youtube or any large platform spread out around the world.
The absolute insane complexity of the modern internet is mind boggling.
If you can streamline it then you'll save so much money.

And if you doubt what is already being built on the IC, check out these:

rglue-kyaaa-aaaah-qakca-cai.ic0.app/#/
Secure and Private Decentralized Storage App
So no longer do you need filecoin, arweave etc...

7e6iv-biaaa-aaaaf-aaada-cai.ic0.app/
Open decentralized chat

h5aet-waaaa-aaaab-qaamq-cai.raw.ic0.app/
Reddit on chain

3pbcj-viaaa-aaaah-qaajq-cai.raw.ic0.app/
ICSwap - Dex

dmail.ai/
decentrailized email

dwqte-viaaa-aaaai-qaufq-cai.ic0.app/
youtube copy with no need for a CDL
so this is play on AIOZ

Bottom line is this
over the coming years the ICP will gobble up every blockchain niech.
It'll enable smart contracts for bitcoin and you can already store native eth assets on the ICP

What more do you want - this is the endgame....

Attached: 1643170374752.jpg (3000x1905, 1.33M)

>I bought at 35
I don't feel so good guys

>BTC Crashes
>AY SEE PEE Crashes
>BTC Recovers
>AY SEE PEE Dumps
Kek

Attached: 1643070032130.jpg (385x353, 29.57K)

Guys I really am starting to worry about my frozen pee stock investment…At first the hype from biz made think I would get to retire from this poor life of mine. I ignored all other aspects of my life. I stopped going on runs, stopped eating healthy (only eat wendys spicy nuggets to save money), and even gone so far as to shut myself in (to save money). I’ve put on 20 lbs since September and I’ve forgotten how to socialize. The price action lately indicates a downtrend as we enter the bear market. I’ve accepted that ICP will likely never “go to the moon!”What can I do to get myself out of this hole financially and mentally?

>dmail.ai/
>click on 'mail' and an alert pops up saying 'comming soon....'
Every time you give this non-functional pajeet shit publicity the price dumps another fifty cents.

MOONMAN SCAM. PLEASE DO NOT ACCQUIRE TOKEN

I'm down over 50%
I now know how people who bought in the triple digits feel.

I love how no one responds or tries to refute you. I sold 100 a couple weeks ago (out of 780) and I bought link at 13.80 because how could I not? But other than that, I’m holding my $41 avg buy in. Because this thing is going to pants everything else most obviously. ICP, Link and Fantom are all biz coins and there’s room for em all over n different ways. Utility is going to win out, and it’s starting now IMO, and this dip is the last time you can get prices like this.

where's the fucking bottom
I bought at $75 thinking I was a genius

you do realize there a millions and millions and millions of tokens unlocking into yellow hands for many months and months and months to come, right? this shit isn't close to the bottom user

Attached: icpiss.jpg (320x320, 216.71K)

I bought at 20 now that's it refusing to go down lower. I think I might be final genius.

It's a chainlink competitor. ICP dev said their main goal is to replace LINK recently. pretty exciting!

Attached: 6A22B7C9-0B7B-4740-8E9B-5EA672B37B50.jpg (1658x1953, 2.06M)

sounds like holochain and we all know what happened to them.

i think we are near bottom. we were breaking out until king shitcoin decided to dump.

if BTC dumps obviously we are doing to dump further, but over the next few months i expect to see some positive price action to at least $35.

and once we begin to pump and there is a general feel that the bottom was in, we will start to see a lot of upward price action.

I'm not saying we won't go down a bit more but i think buying ICP at between $15-$20 could be the lowest it ever gets.

i'll also add that there are a lot of people waiting on the sidelines to buy this. i was on the sidelines until around $30 or so and that wasn't a bad call as a lot of this shitty price action has been because of BTC dumps. This could pump very quickly once the 'bottom' has been determined.

Buy more ICP.

Also wtf does ICP have to do with your binge eating. Go find a gym, start eating paleo, and lurk /fit

>does x have y or z
>yes/no
simple really

Attached: 1621716070223.gif (250x262, 2.2M)

sold for AVAX

Attached: 1643412862702.png (674x674, 795.33K)

I don’t think we’re out of the woods. I hold a large amount of ICP, but I’m waiting for a final capitulation as well. I’m expecting $8 so, we should pump in the interim but have no reservations.

checked. very possible. if BTC really shits the bed we could go down to $5 honestly and say anywhere around $5-$10 if a bear market eventuates. But if that happens I think the whole market will be hammered. I will be slightly salty about it but my avg buy price is now around $25 and I have 100. If we go down to below $10 I am going to slurp pretty damn hard and get my buy price down. I have little doubt ICP will hit a few hundred $ one day, let alone something like $100. In retrospect buying at these prices will not look bad.

You ate the pasta

Been warning you all since the beginning.

>comming soon

top kek

>I have little doubt [my shitcoin] will hit a few hundred $ one day, let alone something like $100. In retrospect buying at these prices will not look bad.
hook line and sinker

Attached: 1641239603831.png (500x744, 528.17K)

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x900, 97.29K)

the iPad sounds like the 2002 windows tablet PC and we all know what happened to that. must be a scam
>we were breaking out until king shitcoin decided to dump.
honestly I'm not sure if that was the only reason. some sort of supply shock was happening on exchanges, which could've driven the price up, but it got shut down when we got another round of big VC token unlocks. The only reason holding me off buying even more is that the massive token unlocks will continue till April/May (after those months, the unlocks will get progressively lower); we may see the atl during those months.

this is not a schizo thread at all faggot

Attached: 1640090353243.jpg (1043x1345, 201.04K)

TELL ME YOU BE SEEIN THAT PEE BOY
TELL ME YOU BE DRINKIN THAT PEE BOY

Attached: 1625956220672.jpg (251x242, 15.02K)

Anyone got that icp infographic of it's horrible release timing with musk SNL and everything since?

Dmail on Dfinity. “Pelease”

Brown hands wrote this…

Attached: 36D9B093-C5A2-4216-AC55-6FECE97861A1.jpg (2048x1409, 172.85K)

is this post pure irony?
nothing of the trash you spouted will ever be reality

I'm not touching it until it's under $8 and even then I'd like to have some idea of what the VCs are doing with their bags
Let's face it crypto markets can't be trusted now it's all VC operated.

bay flex instad, sckazos

Attached: flax.jpg (1280x1280, 126.98K)