What are you buying since everything is at half their price or way lower than the ATH?

What are you buying since everything is at half their price or way lower than the ATH?

Attached: 1641397086969.jpg (533x477, 21.86K)

DOT at $18 is the best buy

not buying anything, staking my linkies on nexo

HMT

GNS is a polygon gem

Toncoin, if you know you know

ORN, they burned 7m of the total supply

Qi totally best buy

Starly, got in the IDO, you missed it because you are poor

Sy$coin

Attached: 1638184742014s.jpg (250x175, 4.26K)

Stratis

HBAR, DOT

DOT sucks.
SOL

DANA

CLY

Cosmos Atom. Milking those LP APRs

One

got in the mafia metaverse auction

Toncoin, if you remember the telegram ICO, you know

got me some wsg

my top 5 this year: DOGE XRP MANA MATIC ADA

>What are you buying
LFG and its single side staking is totally based at 34%, buying away the dip.

Bagged some Btc and went all in on S-Y-S before a new ATH, many say it a season of altcoin perhaps they are right

LINK. Maybe ROSE? Half a mind to try and accumulate another .1 BTC to make 2.1 total which seems like a pretty neat number to have. Outside of crypto I've just been continuing to accumulate ETFs and some dividend paying blue chips while they're a little cheaper than usual. I'm not buying the stock market fud really, IMO returns will be a little muted for quite some time but it's as good an opportunity as ever to keep buying. Who knows though, I might end up eating shit soon.

Nice list you got user, MATIC and MANA are my top 2 heaviest bags and gamerse (LFG) is the 3rd. all 3 money makers when the bullrun starts.

Staking is my best option now, LFG gives 34% apy in its single side staking and over 500% in the LM program.

These are non-shitcoins

MOVR, ENJ, LUNA, MATIC, RAIDER

>BUY ORE
>STAKE ORE
>EARN PASSIVELY
>RETIRE EARLY

Attached: my_portfolio[1].gif (400x600, 975.11K)

I already stuffed my bag with the dip of PKR, TOWER, MPL. I bought low caps of projects that seem viable and I think will give me easy gains in the bull

I thought link aint shit anymore, we staking ORE now and community is based.

which of these can be staked and what is the APY?

Got to know about ORE in the unifarm cohort 31 pool and since then i have been obsessed with it while getting upto 250% Apy in the pool.

currently slurping ETH like a mf

ETH is a must but diversification is also key, ETH, MATIC, ORE are my go to in this current dip. They are definitely a potential 10x immediately the bullrun starts.

Which ORE is it

I’m going BTC ETH SOL

ALGO, BAT, HP0S10INU because i'm not a latefag unlike all the people posting ETH DOGE SOL etc. in here

Lithium

Luna, but I'm anticipating another dip and keeping some cash handy. Thinking about getting Radix but it's still so early in development.

Buying some ICONS, TOWER and CVP and staking them all so I can earn some passive income

I’m buying ENS because it has done nothing but pump for the last 4 days

Lox, smartlox and smartnft. You need all three to qualify for the melody token airdrop.

Very good spot for Polkadot and the success it recorded has directly affected the entire Polkadot ecosystem as a whole too

ORE network, the top project in the identity niche housing projects like polygon, Republic,Aikon etc.Pic related

Attached: size[1].png (460x309, 212.18K)

looking at the approach of ORE in tackling identity theft and the likes with its ORE ID is uniquely different

Even the lowcaps in the ecosystem are feeling the upgrade, alts like PNODE, POLS, and UDO are on their path to recovery.

Slurping the Pnode dip, join me or get rekt.

Attached: lvv36fd4x9i71[1].png (960x813, 877.75K)

I feel it should go lower so i can buy more and its lowcaps too like ROOM, PAID, POLS and PNODE.