Going homeless with crypto

So I'm gonna be on the streets soon, how do I keep my crypto passwords and seed safe ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is not a LARP, I'm scared, but hopeful.

Attached: 75567010_148873026381117_7417718396493723347_n.jpg (1080x719, 101.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVSJvfitmuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used Coinbase. Sure it's not my coins but it was less likely to fuck something up than I was.

Do you have trusted friends or family. Ask them to hold a lockbox for you and keep your private keys in it.
Or just tattoo your key on the inside of your ass cheek.

Yea, OK, but I'm kinda concerned it would be seized by assailants..

throw it on in a central exchange or something. u are more likely to get mugged then have your fairly trusted central exchange rug u.

Make an email and then another and then send your shit to yourself and archive it in your email. Use a long password that only you could ever guess that are the same for both emails. Write it down and put it in a safety deposit box. You should have a fucking ID at least for one unless you are a complete fucking moron, which you might be. Also a bus ticket to a better city with more opportunities can be anywhere from $20 to $120. If you can't figure out how to make that in a day, you are indeed retarded and should seek a social worker.

I don't, unfortunately.

Oh boy. I bet gangstalkers are following you too right ?

I doubt anyone in the future will need the coins you held.

Ahhh I can't wait for this board tp be cleared of all the shit infesting it

100% this

Getting robbed of physical goods is way more likely if you're homeless than digital theft

Ha, thanks I think. That's a good idea actually. I spent 100 bucks on fucking reddit to try to get an answer and they just delete my posts. Yea, I'm being mobbed, people trying to "get me" through firings and intimidation until I'm on the streets :-/....

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY A INDIAN NAMED KNIFEPAJEET HE IS A SERIAL BEGGAR, DO NOT BELIEVE VAGUE SHORT STORIES HE CAN'T DO LONGHAND.

I can tell how sheltered you are

Centralized exchange spread over coinbase/binance/kucoin etc. so if one rugs you won't get fucked. Never hold your sneedphrase in your bum pockets as you'll get stabbed. Family is no alternative because if they cared this would not be an issue in the first place.

Go watch vagrant holiday
youtu.be/BVSJvfitmuQ

ill literally let you live in my apt if you have the ability to pay me at least $500 a month.
im alone in a 1400sqft 2 bd apt
totally serious btw

Is a personal wallet or a Cefi exchange a better idea ? I love Any Forums its helpful unlike plebbit !

Attached: 1620424053542.jpg (586x920, 99.73K)

They are, I'm being mobbed, getting fired and threatend, being sued and made homeless.

I like how not even a single person in this thread suggested selling your crypto so you don’t become homeless. Never change Any Forums

buy icp, store it on the NNS. keep seed phrase safe in books and distribute

get a dremel or some shit
carve your seed phrase into rock or some shit
bury it somewhere

encrypted file upload on multiple
mail accounts?

Not a larp ! I fucking desparate

Fuck off knife pajeet god damn mods should have ranged your ass 7 months ago.

engrave your passwords on a little metal plate and swallow it. once you shit it out, wash it up and swallow again. just keep doing that, youll always have it close and no one can steal it from you

yes, best idea yet, thanks.

Memorize your seed phrase and write 2 additional copies and store them in the sole of your shoes, then delete your wallet off your phone or whatever device you’re using.

Not funny. I'm in trouble.

Get a job.

Write it on a diamond and then eat the diamond, shit it out, and eat it again for years. This is what jews has to do in the holocaust so it might give you some appreciation of what they had to go through

shoes will be stolen

Can't my mobbers keep complaining and I get fired

I look at being homeless with a ton of crypto being a make it point in life. Travel wherever, whenever. And pay for cozy hotels with crypto.

>Gets kidnapped and forced to shit out his life savings.

Some good replies here, thanks everyone, not the shit talkers, though as I'm serious :-(.

unrelated but pick up a cheap (preferably used) wallet before you're on the street and keep a small amount ($2-$3 in ones) of fiat in it
might save you from losing your actual wallet once
also if you have the money for a cheap gym membership, you can use it to shower, shit, etc
some places will give you your first month free (obviously do this ASAP and don't let on that you're going to be homeless)
it seems like he'll be homeless either way and he's trying to protect his remaining assets

Attached: 1613715979020.jpg (817x817, 62.32K)

its what I did as insurance but its only 70k
worth without liqudity I hold a nieche coin

Thank you ! Yes exactly and will try

cash out some crypto and rent a cheap room somewhere, stop being a faggot.

Is Cefi or a wallet safer and what is the best encryption to use ?

He's an indian beggar stop wasting your time faggots.

Fuck off, I'm not asking for monry I'm asking for advice and very serious about my situation :-(.

>not the shit talkers, though as I'm serious :-(.
what do you mean? i thought indians love things with shit

GET OFF MY BOARD BEGGAR

So do you channers suggest Cefi or a wallet ?

Bump, was hoping to chat about cefi vs wallet ?

Attached: 1620278567770.jpg (960x1099, 124.49K)

Also: write out the seed phrase on a little card, or several, for you to keep in your pocket. Encode the seed on your card using a simple algorithm, such as: a nonsensical paragraph where every third word belongs to your seed, starting from the last word of the paragraph to the first.

These are the faggot beggars posting coomer bait and tranny/furry posts by the way.

Split up the seed phrase into multiple portions say A,B,C and make multiple caches of each one for redundancy, say 3-4 each so you need 9-12 caches. The only way someone can steal is if they locate the caches for A,B,C.

You can also AES-256 encrypt your key locally and save it to the cloud. Use a key derivation algorithm and a good password that you can memorize to decrypt it with.

yea i was wondering about that, good call. thanks.

just post it here and when you need it again you can search this thread on archive

Get hard wallet like safepal or something... Or better still, some encrypted flash...Imagine loosing it all at this time we might just gain full adoption as the AllianceBlock brings TradFi to DeFi

Attached: images (2).jpg (190x266, 13.12K)

heheheh! wrong advise man! The Allianceblock would not "Bring TradFi to DeFI'' it could act as a bridge or helping system via the whole kyc thing.

>make a steamcloudsafe and put it on a terraria sign
>make a veracrypt container with your seeds and send it to yourself or have it on your own discordserver. veracrypt is safe. surely you will remember a normal password

split up the seeds if you want more safety.

No. Do not ever send your private key or seed in plain text over email, gdrive, or any online cloud storage.
Maybe, just maybe you can encrypt it strongly and then do what user says here.

Read his replies fuck tard and suck my dick

mob is op can attest

Yes, encrypt with veracrypt

Go fuck yourself faggot OP has the balls to neet that you lack

Can I get a short story about this?

Ha ! yes thanks !

You're defending an indian beggar.... dumbass motherfucker.

Get a job man. Sell some of it and rent a house.

Just memorise the 24 words plus a password

Certainly, thanks for asking. So I'm being mobbed by a group of people that are making homeless, they stole my ssn and are folowing me around trying to seize my things through court decisions. I have been OK, so far but they are catching up to me and there's not much I can do, I know who's doing it but how do I stop it ?

Bump, I thouhgt I would add how this happened and hoping to get some feedback

ledger and just burry it somewhere you only know how to get

why are they doing this?

best of luck, user
YGMI

Bump

Are you asking how to memorize 20 words? Get good or die, faggot.

ledger+condom then keep it up the butt

Leger+condom then up the butt

memorize your recovery phrase, simple as that.