Tesla fanboys

Tesla fanboys...

Attached: Tesla_790.png (449x479, 24.76K)

How Musk doess this?

Attached: Tesla_967.png (360x344, 7.7K)

Tesla is literally building the EV infrastructure not just in the US but the world. Look at Fords stats when they were just building roads

>Daimler
>Stellantis
>BYD
Why are there so many big automakers I've never heard of?

>he doesn't know what starlink /really/ is meant for

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 261.63K)

Just means that Tesla is extremely over valued as a company. I have bought puts for Jan 2023 and I am quite excited about them.

>Why are there so many big automakers I've never heard of?

Stellantis is Chrysler

Daimler is Mercedes Benz
Stellantis is Chrysler and Dodge
BYD is China

>why haven't I heard of...
>Daimler-Benz
Because you're a retard who doesn't know any automotive history.
>Stellantis
It's the newest name of the ever expanding ChryslerDodgeJeepRamFiatPeugotCitroen family of companies
>BYD
it's chinkshit

Remeber how Amazon used to sell books?

nice digits but fuck off trying to subtly convince anons to short for you. It's midwits like you that keep shorting tesla and getting liquidated because you trust your "fundamentals"

Absurd annual growth.
By the way if you aren't watching like a hawk to go all in on Starlink on day zero you're unironically ngmi.

Rather trust the fundamentals rather than the owner of the company who goes onto the investor call and says no to the roadster and no to the truck. His top priority this year is robots. Lol

>Caring about automotive history

Remember how Amazon lost 80 % of it's value and needed almost 10 years to recover?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-194818-637.png (720x602, 38.11K)

And people actually use Amazon. Tesla is trash. The fact you guys like it a huge red flag.

TSLA by proxy also includes Space X, Boring, Solar City any anything else Elon Touches.

This board has the dumbest ideas and thoughts I have ever read. It does not even remotely have this.

>didn't buy the 80% dip

Imagine buying puts a year out for Tesla. You deserve to lose your money.

>caring
lmao get on my level faggot

Tesla is one of the corner stones of the indices, same as Apple and rest of big tech. Most of the Nasdaq already dumped 50%, the big caps are next and when they start falling, the bloodbath will commence.

Tesla will go to 200$ or less in the coming crash.

The same reason why people buy shiba thinking it will one day be worth $1 per coin

Idk the Tesla shit isn’t that dumb. There is a flywheel that happens where

>ship most volume
>produce at lowest price
>low price makes more demand
>more scale, produce more cheaply
Etc etc in a cycle

This can crush all the other car companies if they can execute everyone else will have to operate at a loss for years and years.

Then imagine the other ways Tesla can monetize the car. Make it like an giant ipad idk.

It doesn’t look all that different than amazon did for years and years

Its already priced in that they will do that and when they inevitably fail the stock will crash

YESSSS

Attached: CD3CFC53-65CD-4128-A540-BC8541FBE24D.jpg (1936x1936, 566.43K)

TSLA by proxy DOES include Space X, Boring, Solar City and any anything else Elon Touches whether it technically is included or not does not matter. Buying TSLA is a status simple.

tesla is propped up by carbon credits tailor made for them. It's oligarchy in practice.

It's pricing in heavy growth, what about it?

Yeah because tesla is totally going to be the larger than all the top auto manufacturers in the world combined

MILLION ROBOTAXIS 2020