Algorand - HBAR on suicide watch edition

Algorand is an ISO 20022 project that converges decentralized and traditional finance by enabling the simple creation of next generation financial products, protocols and exchange of value. holders receive ~8% APY and can commit their tokens during governance periods, until all tokens are unlocked by 2030. It's a superhighway under construction to handle everything from stable coins to credit card transactions to any number of apps at extreme transactions per second. Backed by an MIT brain trust and father of cryptography and they are on friendly terms with the SEC.

Tinyman is honestly pretty shit, but we have to put up with it because it's the only DEX we have. And apparently a 30yo coomer and a sweet Polish boy managed to hack it, lol.

Mandatory Viewing:
youtu.be/lBdxeeolWng [Open]

Info:
algocurator.com/
algorand.foundation/faq

Exchanges:
tinyman.org/

Charts:
tinychart.org/
defly... oh no, it's an unreleased app with a 12M mcap, LMAO.

NFTs:
algogems.io/

algogems.io/governance

Attached: IMG_7752.jpg (1170x1517, 394.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsofblocks.io/post/imf-mission-afraid-of-marshall-island-s-cbdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine holding algo

kek the bake is getting worse and worse in quality and I can't tell if this is some 4d HBAR shit but it's super funny.

Blapu has really grown on me I hope he becomes more recognized as an algo mascot

I get 4% APY from coinbase, how do I get 8%? Do I have to lock it or something? I'm trying to long term hold I have around 180 Algo rn and I'm DCAing. Should I put my algo somewhere else to make more?

Gems governance

You need to opt in to governance and vote.
Don't keep your money on exchanges.

I've been watching live streams for the last 12 hours. I'm very comfy with my ALGO bag of 4.5k

Attached: glowies at freedom rally.png (601x732, 969.23K)

I was playing Doraemon Story of Seasons when ALGO hit 2.80. After it dumped hard I've been playing Story Of Seasons : Pioneers Of Olive Town in hopes it will moon.

any fellow theta and lock chads here, lock chart looking juicy rn

There are thousands of blockchains that will fall before ALGO does. No need to single them out.

Attached: 1626695744220.png (680x609, 786.23K)

Attached: hashfoot.jpg (600x1839, 251.89K)

i literally sold my algo stack in february 2021 and i'm pretty sure i just bought back in at exactly the same price.
this coin is about to pump and i will ride it back up to $2
but what the fuck is a blapu
the last time i paid attention to algorand, the happenings were: the island cbdc project that may or may not have ending up happening and the planetX coin or whatever that was responsible for like 90% of the on chain txs

Can you give me a quick rundown on how to do that and why I should care about voting? I don't vote for presidential elections btw

go to their website

>what the fuck is a blapu
The unofficial mascot of Algorand at this point. An unkillable shitcoin-turned-nft project. Sounds like you've missed the whole Tinyman thing huh?

Blapu is pretty cool.

Attached: Untitled10_20220123130759.png (640x720, 351.53K)

Algo is the shit

It would make sense because this bread is shit

I think it'll go the AVAX route. As more ppl use Algo they'll see oldfags posting Blapu and before we know it he'll be legitimately accepted and Matt Fury will sue the guy who made it.

Attached: Untitled8_20220123124948.png (380x589, 131.44K)

I like the Greg pasta and defly comment. It's pretty funny, still baffled at that project's market cap.

Ok guys, I just read both the Sean Lee FUD and the hopium. I'm going with the FUD, Foundation is a mess and it's going to zero.

this, just sold. especially all my blapu. blapu is like a combination of headline and algogems, utterly beyond saving

Attached: 1643394173955.jpg (467x700, 127.56K)

Qrd?

And for the retards:

FUD: Foundation extremely disappointed with the allocation of funds, apparently their big-hitters have all been a mess of overpromises and under deliveries (Tinyman, AlgoDex, Yieldly, Headline, et. al.) and are now shaking things up (the reasoning behind the fud is in part the lack of communication and how Sean changed his linked in on whim).

The hopium is that USDD will come to Algorand only if an American is the president of the foundation.

I'm going with FUD if only cause the foundation has been utter shit.

Noooooo pliz don't dump my Blappers!!!!

Attached: EverySingleTime.png (210x240, 25.52K)

Thank God I didn't bag that piece of shit. I can't wait for the launch of cowi token, that is a real gem

I checked the last thread and saw that. Any way that user actually knows that's one of Gabbard's wallets?

It doesn't change the fact that ALGO is going to drop faggot

He has like 10 and his tranny ass splits them whenever a new one is found. I know he lurks like a fucking weirdo, so expect that wallet to go cold soon.

Cowi to the moon

You lucky son of a bitch. I don'r give a fuck though cos I am gonna jump on the cowi token train to a 100x

I'm pretty sure he has more than ten given the amount of rugs and general scams he has pulled in the past 3 months.

Definitely

Kek, so short or long?

Both, at the same time. For real tho, insiders are gonna make a killing since price will go depending on how the spin it.

Can these retards for once not fuck it up for everyone?

Kek, you signed up for Algorand mate, remember the A stands for Autism.

The A stands for AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anyways time to go huff hopium

Attached: 1626575798199.jpg (1000x1000, 230.38K)

GEMS governance is the start of the utility kick frens. Governance, labeling, moderation, rewards, staking. It's all coming together.

The market cap WILL 10x once the GEMS AND ALGO rewards starts pouring on governors

>the island cbdc project that may or may not have ending up happening
Failed. The Bahamian CBDC built on Hedera has been successful.
bitsofblocks.io/post/imf-mission-afraid-of-marshall-island-s-cbdc