Theory: everyone actually owns some XRP but only the bravest actually admit it

theory: everyone actually owns some XRP but only the bravest actually admit it

Attached: standard.png (348x293, 15.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobienetwork.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anonymous board
>needing to be "brave"
Dude, I have about 120,000 of these shits.
Not selling until $11.

correct i still own 50 XRP i bought i 2017. it sits in my coinbase and im too lazy to get rid of it. its like .01% of my holdings

thinking i might go basically all-in on it over next week

It'll be around $0.95 by the end of February, conservatively speaking.

probably
i just have other coins i really like
just measuring how much xrp i want to have, basically

3rd biggest holding *shrugs*

I bought 1,000 of these shitcoins back when it was 50c. I expect a dump after the SEC announcement.

i should add because im not sure if their gains will be larger
i suppose it's not such a large issue

All in on XRP, XLM and BCH.
Good times coming.

Attached: E18956B9-4347-4EEA-86E1-D7B22801AE31.jpg (430x400, 35.97K)

I hold 60k of these xrpies

Attached: 626AEC02-0A12-4A2A-ACF6-ACAF373A5DE4.jpg (1024x576, 102.16K)

I have 2k stack incase. Write off skitzos at your peril.

I have 20 stuck in an wallet I can't take out.

Kek ripplet retards don’t even know how to deactivate a wallet. So many of these cucks too, they’re just gonna leave them there forever some will forget about it entirely. Bullish.

is this really going to 36,500 i thought it needed to stay low to be of use

bad fud retard

Attached: 1642695625819.png (717x969, 114.49K)

Me too (roughly) check the rich list we are top 1% bag holders

fact: everyone on biz sold their xrp in 2018 for like $3 and the only people talking about it here now are qanon twitter refugees from 2020 hoping that biz gives this worthless shitcoin some meme magic
now fuck off back to your containment thread or just go back where you came from originally lmao
s and h

I don't own a single one of those fag coins
xrp is outdated vaporwave its like buying a 1080p monitor in a 4k world
There is nothing special about it to attract normies
xrp doesn't offer incentives other than just existing like a normal coin
This coin is shit and the only reason that it isn't 0 yet is because of all the bagholders who don't want to lose money so they just stake it hoping for the best

Attached: 1613963275830.webm (854x480, 3M)

>There is nothing special about it to attract normies
jesusfuckingchrist, why would the standard need to attracts goyim? if i were an elite kike i will fud this shit to hell

>a currency needs incentives

Attached: images.png (251x201, 7.91K)

Ok you got me... I do own 5k of these shits incase schizos are right again haha

If you want crypto be pump enough for you fags to make it you will need normiebux
Don't forget what they did to shib and doge.
Most normies made more money from that than a lot of you have in 2 bullruns

We need more incentives because banks still offer shit returns on holding your money with them.
They are getting fucking rich using our money but won't even provide us a return to help us offset inflation.
By the way coins like these are ripples competition.
Cash back, full banking once the coin gets enough traction, market places built into their app, staking built into the app
Why would I want to buy a coin that has been doing horribly and is such a high marketcap that there is little room for growth and when it does happen it all comes crashing down because last bullruns bag holders now have an opportunity to sell.
Remember to not become emotionally attached to a coin because it could always shit on you.
mobienetwork.com/

I have 20 XRP I physically can't remove from my ledger for jewish reasons

It's not just a different cryptocurrency. It's a centralized and illegal scam that has been an IQ test for years. It's the same as Theranos (the only difference that Theranos kept its fraud behind close doors while Ripple had the audacity to pull this off in front of everyone).
The Ripple community is comprised of imbeciles who worship a bunch of criminals who run the company and enrich themselves. These braindead bots will never question whether their bags are actually worth more than zero.
Schwartz, Garlinghouse belong BEHIND BARS. They've been telling us with straight face that XRP is more decentralized than "Chinese" Bitcoin for years despite controlling XRPL's UNL.

They are corrupt, they are shameless, they are dangerous.
The SEC lawsuit is even more bullish for Bitcoin than all institutional investors combined because there's finally a good chance that Ripple and XRP will be finished off for good.

I wish nothing but pain, misery, and suffering for every single member of the XRP community.

why not make 1 XRP 1 billion dollars?

even more cheap

Its like all the bullshit of centralization but none of the benefits
Banks will undoubtedly create their own stablecoin before trying to use another coin
Paypal is already trying to do so
Coins like the alternative will only really exist as the bridge between crypto and bank stables.

I don't own this scam and likely never will. One of the most elaborate ones, probably only bested by ICP, BSV and Bitconnect unironically. End your life if you have even 0.01% of your folio in this farce

kek, that's an old one. just bought more.

i use xrp to gamble on a puerto rican website.

I’ve got close to 17k XRP and 10k XLM as of this past week. The people who FUD it are people who don’t use it, and the people who use it love it. The tech and the partnerships have real merit. Token needed.

Chainpissdiarrheaniggerstink on the other hand...

>token needed
I can't believe you are deluding yourself into believing such bullshit

even if they only achieved bein a bridge asset the price would soar...is this pasta from 2016?

Attached: imsotiredbros.jpg (479x646, 104.84K)