How can guys find rich women to take care of them?

How are there men who pulled this off? I hear of it all the time of a guy who has a rich wife and the guy stays at home. We could profit from this if we figure out how to do it.

Attached: black girl.jpg (1080x1080, 83.45K)

That man is in black face
Sage, kys, Israel has no right to exist

Go take your meds user

Attached: 1.jpg (640x640, 53.1K)

Ur mom is very kind to me sir

You will be eternally cucked by her dad which is always the source of the wealth. Not worth it.

You need to get rid of toxic masculinity, work on being empathetic and most importantly, you need to surrender your body and your soul to that person. Not every guy can do it and the downside is that you'll never get respect from conventional "men". Helps if you look like a Chad but it's not completely necessary. You do need to be emotionally intelligent and highlight your uniqueness

>Id: p* logic
Ngmi

go to college at one of those dumb rich kid schools in a big city. NYU is a good example. probably a trivial matter to get an ugly jewish gf with a millionaire/billionaire father.

Improve your dick game and you might profit from it in more ways than one!
t. grannyfucker

Attached: 1641491849673.jpg (1080x1080, 233.38K)

you just need a rich mom

test

black people are the highest form of human beings

Attached: blackqweens.jpg (749x897, 107.13K)

they are natural predators who's brains are wired to pick up socially inept and low self esteem women. they then use that and target rich ones.

I have a gf with a very rich family. Only problem is she's a pajeet and I'm not sure I can live with pooing in my gene pool.

Also this

Pajeet genes have aryan origins, your babies will be beautiful trust me.

>Pajeet genes have aryan origins, your babies will be beautiful trust me.
only if the are northern and look white, otherwise probably not
The aryans went around fucking the locals creating a tiered caste system. The darker they are the lower the caste. I mean this shit is obvious 101 indian culture I learned in middleschool. Well without the aryan part included. Love me some robert sepehr though.

Attached: 1640965920391.jpg (265x200, 11.28K)

who is this please

Just go on Seeking Arrangements and find yourself a sugar momma

Too lazy to look it up again

Attached: aaa.jpg (640x640, 59.89K)

Just be hot.

She is literally perfect.

pedo, what are you doing posting kids

She was 19 at the time of the pic.

Attached: ooo.png (968x768, 815.54K)

I'd make a hotdog with her ass

Milfs will find the boytoy themselves

A friend of mine married this fat disgusting pig of a woman but her father owned multiple pieces of real-estate in NYC and recently died. Now they just go on vacations non stop and do whatever they want. Lucky bastard.

>Ayyooooo where the white men at?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-180427.jpg (447x491, 61.42K)

I had a taste of this a couple years back. Wasn’t even very fit, managed to seduce a fat girl in a long term relationship and all in she spent thousands on me ( mostly plane tickets to have me come visit her ).
I need to get fit again and clean up and start hitting up old fat women wearing designer clothes I think.

OMG

Josipedo

was anybody else shocked when they finally saw the negress
golly i sure was

Black girls are so attractive when they have completely white features.

This isn't true. If you lightened the skin it wouldn't look anything like a white woman

way too old