FTM Bros

I don’t feel so good…

Attached: F81A570A-E799-49BA-B9FC-25CDFF7A12AB.jpg (744x388, 104.16K)

Sure you don't. The plan is to sell at $3.

Look at the FTM/BTC chart mongoloid

Tell me it’s going up, r right?

We already sold at $3
We’re shorting it into oblivion and then we’ll dump again at $3

Bullish h&S

I just heard that if a node you’re staking on gets slashed, then you lose everything. Is that true? And is it possible to avoid that risk by staking on a foundation node?

>one dollar for the 4th TVL token surpassing AVAX,SOL and MATIC
Okay.

Man, you fudders are relentless. And assholes. Fantom is probably hovering near its new floor for the next week or so, and then it’ll retest ATH. And it’ll break it. And then rinse, repeat. It’s the best and easiest Defi in crypto by far.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1643471381659.png (1928x1080, 665.22K)

yes only btc gets another one massive leg down to 28K

>muh TVL
Money is moving to other chains, again. It may come back but who knvmpdtows

Yes its true, and yes you can stake on foundation node.
I chose the other route and staking my fanties on a bunch of nodes, so if one is slashed im not losing too much.
Dont forget the rate is the same no matter where you stake, so you can stake on as many as you want(unless there is a limit to staking, i dont know)

TVL doesn't matter at all. Stop trying to lure in normie newfag with this useless metric.

Everyone buying this above .50 deserves to lose everything

What's your take on it?

^^^ Fuckin crazy how the shills like this fag trying to stop people from getting in.

>every asset on earth is making the mcdonalds sign

>was
ftfy

That where you WANT to buy. It ain’t ever going there again, so DCA right now.

And checked my boy.

Tell me right now why I should or should not throw my net worth into FTM and just farm like a mad man?

Honestly, I cant see ftm going lower than 1.65-1.7

by "we" you mean the $70 in your kucoin account

Im either holding til $10 or holding to 0. This is my make it investment

Tomb was below peg or in debt phase for the majority of the month and I still made $9k worth of tomb with 4 tshares.

Chill out. This year is even better than last year.
AAVE vote passed
>Bancor coming
>FVM is on track for 2022
>FNS coming
>Grayscale is watching which means Coinbase is inevitable
>NFT Bridge
>Artion v2
>SolidSwap is being audited
>Felix is coming
>Statera is already working much better and offer 1000% apy on Beethoven X
>Renaswap about to launch

Attached: 1630304890744.jpg (798x793, 193.69K)

Why? I think like you but not based on rational arguments, I'm unironically salty that I missed out on buying FTM around 0.15 despite a friend of mine constantly trying to make me do so with good intentions. I was too caught up with stuff and had to fight my own demons at the time so I ignored his advice. I'm happy for him and at the same time I want the price of the token to crash so I can buy and enjoy the gains with him

the node can only get slashed if it's malicious though right? any reason to believe it could happen to a foundation node? I have everything on node 10

stop I'm about to coom

Let's coom together fren.

Don't you love these FTM fud threads popping up from priced out swinging niggers lately? I see 5 on the daily.

Need that ArtionV2 - shit is slow and ass. And I say that honestly as pretty damn close to fantom maxi. Paintswap is a LOT better - Mars Wastelands is a pretty cool NFT game and Foxes of the Opera releases tonight as the first exclusive high quality 3d nfts on the chain. IM probably gonna mint one.

There several slashes went nodes went offline i think, but they have been refunded.
I don't know who owns node 10, but you shouldn't worry; there hasn't been a proper slash yet.

Artion and felix are absolute scams kek. 6 months and harry and his team can’t even put out an exchange that comes premade from binance. Too busy doing coke with ugly hookers. Even the splash screen had a typo

Every pump brings them out. Can't learn to stop swinging.

Inevitable.

Attached: Chadtom.png (1600x1600, 749.8K)

What the fuck does it mean to slash a node?

you anons have a bag of rise? shit will xplode soon

i only know of tomb and beluga are there any other autocompounders it would merit to take a look at?

*reaper and beluga

Reaper and beefy