Can we all agree boomers are the most annoying fanbase? Let it go already...

can we all agree boomers are the most annoying fanbase? Let it go already. Nobody gives a shit about bruno or the rock n roll express or any of those acts from 50 years ago

Attached: MV5BMzVjYmNkMjctNDNkMC00NDVkLTgwY2YtYTA3ZDViNjdiMGIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUwMjUzNDQ@._V1_.jpg (1777x999, 292.99K)

I care about the Rock N Roll Express

>can we all agree Zoomers are the most annoying fanbase? Let it go already. Nobody gives a shit about Danhausen or the Young Bucks or any of those flavor of the month acts.
FTFY

OP absolutely ethered

I am and I'm not a boomer

Boomer who knows every modern wrestler. Meanwhile modern fans don't know or care about any of those boomer von erich faggots

This. Its a stretch to give a fuck about anything from the 80’s already

>modern fans
You mean the modern fans that watch three feds (AEW,WWE,NJPW) and only care because Daddy Metzler tells them to give a fuck?

>Young Bucks
>Flavour of the Month
Bro, it's been like, thirteen fucking years lmao. that's one long-ass month.
I honestly can't bring myself to say much bad about the 80's territory glory days. But if there was one fucking thing Vince was right about, it was cleaning up the production of pro wrestling. WCCW especially makes me feel like an inbred cousin fucker. 6:05 WCW TBS felt ages ahead of most other southern TVs.
I fucking hate the modern WWE product, but I find that 1976-1984 WWF is some of the most comfy shit I've ever watched. Backlund was fucking incredible, Sammartino's sporadic appearances were cool, having Dusty drop in every now and again was neat. Rocky Johnson was dope as hell, The Samoans with Captain Lou were kino, so was Superstar Bill and the Grand Wizard. Even before Vince Jr. was running the whole shebang it was very fucking apparent that character work is THE most important part of getting people to watch wrestling. Gorgeous George wasn't one of the biggest draws of all time for no fucking reason.

I didn't say modern fans were good either but at least they are talking about shit that is actually relevant. Boomers are just super annoying because they force their boomer nostalgia everywhere they can

>thirteen fucking years
you mean when they were Generation Me in TNA as Eric Bischoff's lackeys?

I'm a GenXer, started watching wrestling in 1983 at 8 yrs old. I'd rather watch Harley Race vs. Jack Brisco or even shitty WWWF squash matches than ⅔'s of the shit being passed off as "wrestling" today.

WWE is unwatchable and has been for nearly a decade. AEW is far more palatable, but you half to sift through utter garbage to watch what's decent. They continually take two steps forward and then three steps back.

You got the group of WWE fans so deluded and butt fucked by corporate capitalism that they pop more for the fact McMahon is robbing Fox & NBC Universal blind than they do for anyone on the roster. These dumbfucks actually act as if the "record profits" are actually theirs. Record low ratings, live attendance and fan engagement but these baboons are losing their shit because the TV rights deals are colossally overvalued.

The bottom line is AEW should be tap dancing on the WWE's carcass but years of abuse has taken its toll and the audience for wrestling is the same 1,500,000 people who've watched it since childhood like my dumbass. It's easier to talk sense into a RedHat MAGAt goober than it is to draw new people to this genre.

So if you want to celebrate all that you zoomer booger eater go for it...

Attached: 7CF4F697-0547-400E-B0EE-C7E5E95D6630.gif (480x480, 3.3M)

me second from the right

Did your Dad make fun of your WWE toy collection again? It's not his fault he watched real stars and not YouTubers.

very based

Attached: 92028C9E-EB4A-42A9-8DA3-433CB82DC6DB.jpg (2160x2339, 832.72K)

you sound like youre tryin to get a crabapple shoved up your ass brother

Nobody asked grandpa go take your meds

>WCCW especially makes me feel like an inbred cousin fucker.
they started the whole entrance music thing

It's so fucked up how all the territory lords except for Vince had these horrible grisly ends, all full of suicides and bankruptcy

>old thing bad!
>because..it just is!

BASED

kek boomers getting uppity

Attached: 1617485898543.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

No it's bad because it's fucking boring and you boomers still act like they are relevant 50 years later