Why has the company tanked with him as champion? He got the rub from Kenny and everything

Why has the company tanked with him as champion? He got the rub from Kenny and everything.

hard mode: no cm cuck deflection

Attached: 1645474194249.jpg (508x527, 209.86K)

He sucks but the reddit crowd is in love with him

His build went on so long that the AEW honeymoon period ended and people were just waiting for his win to stop caring

His matches are fine, I just wish he'd be featured more or be made a bigger deal since he's the fucking WORLD champion. Punk/MJF feels like a way bigger deal than Hangman which shouldn't be the case, I pray to god he doesn't drop it to Cole.

Peeptroon's headcanon: the thread

He is a dimeless faggot who can't promo.
Reddit loves him anyway because they are faggots too.

He was actually one of my top 5 in the company right up until he took parental leave and his stint with the Dark Order. To me it was a well paced slowburn story that ultimately fell flat on its face at the end. It's a shame because it could've been so much more. Even the finish vs Kenny got fucked up because Young Bucks had to interfere and steal the spotlight.
The feud with Danielson was also hastily put together and wasn't engaging

It's not just him. Tony Khan seems to have decided dynamite every week needs to have Daniel Bryan Match, CM Punk promo and Atom Cole match or promo that's killing everything. Being Wwe lite with confirmed anti draws.

CM Phil is indeed the main problem, but Hangman has the unfortune timing of being champion at the point TK is completely shitting the bed and making very bad move he can make. Sadly, the Hangman is not his focus. Tiny is too busy playing with his wwe toys.

>Why has [DELUSIONAL HEADCANON]
Leave.

hey schizo takes ya meds

He can't cut a promo to save his life and his segments generally don't make much sense unlike Danielson/Punk segments
I'm curious whose idea was it to have 10 spurg out at the security guards

He keeps taking time off, nor really presents himself as a champion. Yes, the "LE ANEXITY" man is apart of the gimmick. But he doesn't do any media appearances outside Comic Con

>y-you're the tranny!
It doesn't work this way, faggot.

it hasn’t you’re just a seething chud

because you are a loser

Fagman fags are so easily worked. Nobody cares about your favorite gay wrestler, go back to twitter

Gained:
Punk
Bryan
Cole

Got rid of:
Big Swole
Lio Rush
Cody
Brandy

What company is tanking exactly?

Yours.

The one that lost all the momentum they had gained last summer and just lost one of the EVPs who started the company...if anyone tries to argue AEW still has the momentum they had when they first got Punk and Bryan, they are unapologetic cultists

Unironically, him going on paternity leave killed his momentum.
I'm happy for him ultimately, but leaving so suddenly hurt him more than if he stayed the course.

This shows how shit Tony is as a booker, instead of just calling an audible and giving the belt to Danielson he stuck to his gay long term plan. Hangman came back and was champion like 2 weeks later, it was anticlimactic

The way he got into his title match was sus and felt like a midcarder with good luck instead of a top babyface fighting for his spot. Then every single program since has him being handheld and led, which in turn doesn't make him look like the promotions leader like a top guy should.