The real forbidden door has opened

The real forbidden door has opened.
Things are about to get #litty.

Attached: xfl-nfl.jpg (748x786, 95.55K)

I will kek so hard if Rock's XFL succeeds when Vince failed twice.

Do you think he will let Vince come in as a team owner after the NFL kept him out all this time?

>XFL
Oh yeah, that exists.

The last one got killed by reactionary Covid stupid rules. Had it been started today when we've realized that its just some slightly stronger flu, it would've been fine.

the last XFL wasnt doing bad it got cucked by the coof

cope

>officially being known as NFL's bitch
And just like that Dwayne has already cucked it like i feared. Fuck this dude.

The Rock is a smart businessman than Vince McMahon

it was always going to be this, the nba is gonna get killed by it.

It will lol

yes sir henlo sir

It’s coming home

Attached: AA547463-977D-4B66-B8EA-551E32D69175.jpg (756x1132, 128.45K)

Literally the only selling point it had was an alternative for redneck retards who didn't like kneeling. Now that everybody's stopped pretending to care about that, there's no reason for the XFL to exist.

>Now that everybody's stopped pretending to care about that

Are you for real? You fuckers in the States, who started this whole kneeling thing. Fuck, you started the whole BLM thing, you literally invented black people and racism. You are here telling me pal that NFL players don't take the knee anymore? Yet over here in bongland at every football game in every league every player has to take the knee before kick off despite the fact that it has lost all meaning when it is not done to the national anthem. You fuckers don't do that shit anymore? Well fuck you lot if that is true.

NFL banned its players from doing it because it was affecting ratings

They played the black national anthem at the super bowl though
Yes blacks literally have their own national anthem now

whiteoids get so triggered by people kneeling lmfao

Nah I dgaf but the fact that the Ameriblobbies inflicted it on the rest of the world then stopped doing it themselves is complete shithousery

Attached: 1630751037207.jpg (400x286, 49.74K)

Ratings plummeted and ticket sales were declining fast too. No way it would've made it to the second season.

cringe

Instead of an alternative the Rock turned the XFL into a second tier off season for the NFL.