CM Punk

>CM Punk
>Bryan Danielson
>Jay and Mark Briscoe
This is your first Hall of Fame class. How do you feel about it?

Attached: FMIRc-OVEAIN9LL.jpg (1200x675, 314.34K)

They should put the entire promotion in there cuz it's fucking dead lmao

Isn't Samoa Joe on it too? Sounds about right

bingo hall of fame

>women thought this was hot in the early 00s
the KWAB of decades

I don't think this is the kwab you think it is

Right, he is. For some reason my brain parsed the briscoes as two separate inductions so I forgot about Joe.

Attached: JoeHOF.jpg (1920x1080, 367.73K)

Attached: p.jpg (1920x1080, 387.13K)

Attached: rohhofbriscoes.jpg (1920x1080, 577.08K)

Way too many people for a company with a roster that isn't newly big enough to do 5+ a year. Otherwise list makes sense.

>We want the AEW audience
cringe

Just need Low-ki, Paul London, and the Perverted Justice decoy that nabbed Feinstein.

>hall of fame for a promotion which is functionally dead

Is this the only Hall of Fame class they plan on doing?

>Phil
>Briscoes
>Danielson
>Joe
Sounds about right.

So now that they've got the only good people to come out of ROH, what are they going to do for next year?

Why did they shoot their entire load in year one? Who are they going to induct next year? Chris Daniels?

>have every guy worth a shit in the first class
damn they did a wwe speedrun, gonna be koko b wares from here on out.

Tyler Black
El Generico
Kevin Steen
Adam Pearce
Chris Hero

CM Punk and Bryan Danielson have also been in WWE, and none of the other guys have been in AEW.

>Way too many people for a company with a roster that isn't newly big enough to do 5+ a year
Nearly every major wrestler in America went through ROH

Four of those guys work for WWE, you think Vince would give them the night off to be inducted into another promotions HOF?

CM Punk is Gay

Tje fact that low ki isnt the first name announced just shows how meaningless all of this is

Probably Kenny and the Bucks

literally who

>Tyler Black
no one liked that faggot

McGuiness was arguably more important than those guys. This just underscores that if you did not wrestle in WWE (minus the tag teams) you do not really matter.

a selfmark shitter, dont pay that dude any mind its probably kaval himself.

They made a video a few years back where they showed footage of Seth wrestling as Tyler Black so I think they could let them make some video messages at least

Didn't Mickie James show up at the rumble with the TNA belt this year? I doubt wwe cares about pretending these perma-bottom feeders don't exist anymore