It's all fake

She didn't win any of this, it was all handed to her.

Attached: p9hb5n3k94j81.jpg (1170x1247, 222.65K)

cope sashetty was too small to handle bianca whos a real athlete, if becky didnt blindside her at summerslam then cheat she would still be champion. he only tough matchup is rhea because she has the size advantage, Im worried about raquel too.

While I do agree this nogger was only handed championships and wins and the like because of her skin color, it's wrestling so besides legit tough guys like Bruno Sammartino, Superstar Billy Graham, Iron Sheik, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Lashley, and soon Austin Theory (who is HOT as f*ck and the future of professional wrestling) no one in the business has *earned* any of the titles and accomplishments they got.

Verification not required.

Twitter already calling her a hall of famer like she earned it

I’m not a racist chud like most of this board but I truly don’t understand her constant unrelenting push in WWE and most IWC groups. She does do some impressive shit but I haven’t been blown away by her or anything, she’s just really strong. It’d be like if everyone was creaming themselves and saying Braun Strowman was a GOAT worker up there with Bret and Danielson

shes hot, ticks the black box, is strong, doesnt hurt other sluts, and doesnt seem like a headache backstage, why not push her? I dont get why you guys hate her so much theres way worse women on there, liv got a title match not too long ago lol.

>John Cena
>legit tough guy

Attached: 1642125558427.jpg (480x318, 16.63K)

She's not even that strong, look how much she's struggling to do this bridge

Attached: 1645410522213.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Like other anons have said, nothing is won, but she's ugly ghetto trash that's just as shit on the mic and in the ring as all the other womeme and without the burn loot murder chimpouts would have been dumped with the rest of the nxt garbage and doesn't deserve to be pushed at all.

youre retarded

To be fair WWE is gonna stick anyone who lasts longer than a year into the Hall of fame so they're not wrong

He took a full force shot to the mouth from Brock and did not get KO'd, in fact he threw up a finna and kept going. Also never quit in a match, never even needed the ref to buy him more time. He's tough as hell.

I don't think I've ever seen an athletic white women's wrestler.

If there was that person would be winning everything instead. It's like everyone here forgets Vince is just as racist as you

And Hulk Hogan didn't really pick up Andre and slam him and he didn't legitimately win his world titles, what's your point?

Roman Reigns couldn’t hack it in Canadian football and became a wrestler, no legitimate toughness there

I legit cant come up with one, even in mma the "great" white women fighters like joanna and shevchenko are just cardio bunnies, not particularly athletic.

fine speech

What about garganos wife? I never watched her shit but I’ve heard she was good

I never saw her either, I didnt watch black and gold nxt. does charles count? shes clumsy as hell but she is kinda athletic.

this forced diversity hire bitch aint over

>Just cardio
>Not athletic
This is why obese neets shouldn't talk about sports

>im only pretending to be retarded
dont reply to me ever again