Didn't even fill up the cheap seats for his return after 7 years in his hometown

>didn't even fill up the cheap seats for his return after 7 years in his hometown
L M A O

Attached: IMG_20220221_054413.jpg (1536x2048, 461.72K)

did he change the culture yet?

>hard cam side
Nice try dronie

>this is the biggest box office draw wrestling can offer
Wrestling is fucking dead

you don't need a quarter of an arena for one camera

people have been saying this for like 20 years and honestly this last year is the first time its felt true, every "major" promotion has been having shows in half empty arenas and its kinda sad.

WON Awards 2021: BEST BOX OFFICE DRAW

Attached: t67r56ghcf.jpg (1125x885, 96.37K)

Attached: 222.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

The industry leader isn't creating stars anymore so there's no mainstream interest. Roman Reigns is never going to be The Rock, Austin or Hogan no matter how many accolades Vince gives him, it's just not going to happen.

West coast was still working and South Park was on plus the episode of Big Bang Theory wasn't so good so people didn't feel like going.

hey wait a minute here hold up this can't be true because trannies have been telling me that phil sold out this building so how can this be real? they wouldn't just repeat something as fact just because Tony Khan and Dave Meltzer said it would they?

its not only wwe, even new japan is pretty dead. whats crazy is wwe is making more money than ever even though the last real stars they made were cena and the tranimal in 2005, I dont get it at all, imagine if they had an actual star theyd be making 1.5 billion a year instead. go look at the crowds and reactions in 2011, that shit looks like the attitude era compared to nowadays and that was a terrible year outside of some of smackdown.

WWE is only making money because of overinflated TV rights, merchandising, licensing deals and trips to Saudi Arabia. As soon as the TV bubble bursts and it starts to more accurately represent the viewers they actually draw they'll be fucked.

>overinflated tv rights
NBA ratings are down the shitter and they keep getting bigger and bigger deals too. TV channels are just that desperate.

>merchandising
I dont get how people buying merch is bad? and theyd still be in the green without the saudis. theyre safe for another 4 years after they extend the tv deals, what I wanna see is what happens late 2020s early 2030s when tv is gonna be dead, would they be able to get someone to take smackdown and RAM? idk desu.

I really think that Vince should sell the company before the bubble bursts. There's no way Fox should be paying a billion dollars for a TV show that's haemorrhaging viewers and it's only going to get worse.

as I said, TV is desperate as fuck for live programming, theyd get another deal somewhere if its not FOX. but I agree, now is a better time than ever to sell and fuck off, but the guy is old as hell, he wouldnt know what to do with himself, I can see shane and stephamie selling right away though.

so THIS is the power of the best box office draw

>just two more weeks until fed ded guys
kek what a retard

What is this meme that TV is desperate for live TV? They don’t give a fuck if it’s live, they want shows with big ratings. It literally makes no difference if it’s live or not, in fact a live show can be worse because of potential production issues. They just like how it’s ALWAYS on their time slot, and doesn’t have off seasons

user, do you ever question your life when you hate someone so much that you spend your days on an online message board and trawling through pictures to find empty seats to own him? a guy you hate who doesn't even know you exist? do you think that is healthy?

He will always be an anti draw

MLB, NHL and NBA are regional sports. Not a fair comparison.

Live TV is less likely to be DVR'd when the ch makes a huge difference in terms of ad returns. That's not a meme, that's how television works.

Yeah dude

Attached: B2C602EA-660B-4BC9-8F39-5A7FA2A6CC7B.jpg (1280x720, 349.18K)

nice photoshop

delete this

Attached: Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 102.16K)