One hour to go

One hour to go.

Attached: njc.jpg (680x383, 95.34K)

Attached: 1645403641619.webm (720x405, 2.25M)

what is this exactly

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Press conference for the Anniversary show and New Japan Cup.

Card announcement for the Anniversary show and who's gonna be in the 48 Man New Japan Cup (HWs, Jr's, Young Lions all invited

Announcement of who will be in the New Japan cup

did you say 48 man? English or nah?

It's the press conference they normally do inbetween tours
This will announce the NJPW cup brackets
This will be the largest NJPW cup and they are making a big deal out it
(The press conference is way later then normal) making people think they are gonna announce they have everyone back and maybe even guests from other promotions
I think people are setting themselves up for heartbreak because strong is shooting during the cup so we already know some big names won't be here like Jay, Juice or Filthy Tom
I think the "big surprise" will be Kota returning from injury' Ren Narita since he's not being advertised for strong and maybe CIMA
If you use everyone who's in Japan or been in Japan this year you can fill out all 48 people

how many spic söy sausages do you gst for posting this here? no one cares about jamal dude, the OG gods never did, the VDS redditors moved on, its over give it a rest.

Yeah they will have English
But it's gonna be over Zoom since Kevin Kelly's been in Japan for 2 months so he's going home for a break

ELP is winning btw
He's gonna use god to bullshit himself over a big name
Beat who ever beats evil
Beat ibushi clean in the finals to shock the world

Kevin Kelly has already confirmed he will be in Japan for the whole NJ Cup, stop making shit up

What the fuck
He said he had to catch a flight at the end of the last show
I assumed he meant he was going home

Is there English? Only says Japanese on the website for the press conference.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 081754.png (1076x78, 11.61K)

When are doing those Strong tapings because if they're in the middle of the tournament or towards the end they could have some of those guys in go out early and fly back to America? Granted you know who's getting eliminated but no one thinks Filthy Tom or Juice are gonna reach the final anyway

Strong taping 5 days before and then one 4 days after the start, and another 7 days later.

If Shibata's not in or gets stuck wrestling HoT Im out

Oh for the for the conference?
I thought you went the show
Chris tweets out translations of the event on the NJPW Twitter as it happens
They'll sub it tomorrow

I wasn't that guy, I just wanted to clear up in case there was English just being streamed from somewhere else other than their website.

jamal’s told me shibata was back for real this time

Kota coming back
Shibata announced
D-bry special appearance as well

Cannot wait

hi riley