Cody being a sociopath literally wasn't a meme

>Cody being a sociopath literally wasn't a meme
Any Forums goes over once again with meme magic

Attached: 1645405571288.png (2184x2471, 3.95M)

I fucking hate Bryce but even I’ll admit he was taken advantage of in this situation. Cody is nuts

we tried telling people he was weird but they kept coping with the slow burn heel turn. pretty obvious from just looking at his behavior on twitter and listening to him in interviews. then you factor in all his stunts like blowing up his "service dog" while dressed as star trek and bragging about firing the pyro guy on twitter

If you go back and watch Cody’s NJPW backstage post-match stuff you can tell he thinks everything he says is some profound shit, but it’s all just bizarre. Then the suit wearing when everyone else is just in normal athletic gear… it’s almost like he’s got a touch of autism.

literally the only people who didnt think that were AEWtist redditors, who are all the people acting like it's a shocking revelation right now.

Kek sociopaths are based

funny when he was in AEW nobody questioned his actions, now that he's out "he's a sociopath". you faggots need to see a doctor for your asshole exploding butthurt over this week, its gonna get worse when Cody shows up on RAW XD

>I wrestle in the Daily’s Place building in Jacksonville, Florida. My name is Cody Rhodes. I'm 35 years old. I believe in taking care of my spot, and a balanced win tally and a rigorous burial routine. In the morning, if my dog is a little lazy, I'll light up some fireworks while doing my Twitter posts. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the frightened dog, I fire the pyro guy. In the squared circle, I use a ring rope activated kick. Then a Cross Rhodes. And on the face, a knee drop uppercut. Then apply my music, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I take up valuable airtime. I always use a crew with little or no talented wrestlers, because talent dries your face run out and makes you look not over. Then a neck tattoo, then a branded tour bus followed by a final gender reveal on a pro wrestling program. There is an idea of a Main Event Cody Rhodes, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only a midcarder, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Attached: 1632370616212.jpg (843x360, 128.41K)

>Cody being a sociopath literally wasn't a meme
it is, wade is literally writing stores based on our shitposts

What happened here? I don't remember a ref hug

holy kek

cum lung died

>it’s almost like he’s got a touch of autism

He's cuban. Literally has nogger dna. It's not autism. It's noggerism.

> funny when he was in AEW nobody questioned his actions

Everyone on PW was making fun of his actions.

meds

yeah and all the aewtists who seethed at people making fun of him calling them e-drones suddenly act like they were in on it the entire time

Reading the truth makes you redditturds yell for your jew drugs. That's hilarious.

the only guy on PW saying aewtist and edrone

Attached: fillipono e drone spammer.jpg (1580x1825, 724.4K)

No you sperged out if anyone questioned it

don't reply to omega tranny

Based post