Sociopath Cody confirmed

Attached: 1622272693903.png (967x268, 66.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1495534685086228480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They really missed the boat by not doing a Patrick Bateman gimmick

Source?

I can't find it on google so probably bullshit

twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1495534685086228480 PWTorch newsletter

meme magic

EC3 and Killer Kross already did that to death and it went nowhere

Wade has published some really weird shit on this story.

The ass of a Pijett after sucking a trannys dick.

DUSTIN WHY AREN'T THEY CHEERING FOR ME
I'M AN EVP
I HAVE A BIRACIAL BABY
THEY HAVE TO CHEER FOR ME

Attached: codyrhodesangry.jpg (1280x720, 85.5K)

Attached: EqiHLFIU0AE26Sp.jpg (828x417, 36.75K)

Why was he staring straight in to the camera

lmao. Sounds like he actually took that Executive vice president shit seriously. How is it the WWE guy, son of a wrestling legend, is a bigger self mark than Kenny and the Young Bucks.

You guys think he actually feels emotions, like he's angry that something didn't worked out or just angry that people (the fans) don't do what he wants.

People always make it sound bad. He basically reminded people of Dennis from its always sunny

Second generation wrestlers are always the shits
Third generation is when the talent kicks back in
Cody's biracial baby will be main eventing all in with a 60 year old ronda rousy

Attached: rvgr8ky.gif (500x250, 963.2K)

You mean the guy whose gimmick is being a rapist of all kinds and total psycho?

>NOOOOOO WE CAN'T BE PROFESSIONAL AT OUR JOBS WE GET PAID HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS A YEAR FOR NOOOOOOOOO WE JUST WANTED TO SIT IN THE LOCKER ROOM PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER LIKE USELESS TWAT MILLENNIALS AND YOU ARE DOING ME A HECCIN FRIGHTEN!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: EXJ6wb3XYAE0agw.jpg (785x1000, 87.56K)

The problem was that cody wasn't professional, he was a mark ass bitch and everyone laughed at him and called him names. Kenny was more professional than cody and he shoot buried the shit out of brandy every chance he got

Wade sulks about really dumb stuff sometimes. He got really upset with the bucks for calling themselves EVPs, because it somehow "broke kayfabe". Even though them being EVPs has always been part of kayfabe

wade keller is now just reporting Any Forums memes

>Kenny was more professional than cody

Attached: gape 6_tcm25-454760.jpg (400x600, 415.09K)

don't worry Cody, us 300k Codesterbros respect and love you

It's just really weird. This story is essentially just "Cody took his job very seriously, some people thought it was funny but harmless." and he's editorializing it into "CODY RHODES WAS A CLOWN AND A SOCIOPATH"

No. They tried to be spooky. Patrick Bateman is a self-aware yuppie who is all too cognizant of how little he matters, so he dreams up these fantastic scenarios where he's a powerful, dangerous predator. He's ultimately kind of pathetic. Cody would have nailed it.

Make it a Triple Threat with Grandma Riho

>One cluster of wrestlers nicknamed him "sociopath"
Wade's really exposing the best friends as his source here.

wade is a jew