The start of AEW's Invasion angle begins

Another day another major WWE event and Cody still has not signed with WWE. People claimed he would be in Saudi Arabia. Omega even mentioned it. Nope. If he wasn't going to resign with AEW why would he wait until now to negotiate with WWE. He was not under contract so he could have had talks with them and had a deal in place in case he didn't resign. You'll sooner see Cody at a NJPW Strong taping than a WWE event. It's all a work. Here's what I think he is doing
>Claims he is no longer under contract to AEW
>Flirts with WWE but doesnt sign
>Instead goes on to appear in other feds like Impact, NJPW, GCW etc
>Proceeds to talk shit about AEW and everyone in it at every stop
>Because all these feds have working relationships with AEW Cody seems to be a rogue but is still under the same umbrella
>Let's Kahn talk more about the Forbidden Door and how even though Cody is talking shit he is happy to let him fight or appear on AEW at any time
>This all culminates with Cody getting a title shot for the AEW championship as a babyface tries to "shut him up"
>Because Cody is "no longer under" AEW contract he can fight for the title
>Wins title and "holds it hostage"
>Forms a "WWE" stable, and AEW goes all in with their own "Invasion" angle
This let's Cody reset himself and get from out of the "I will never compete for the HW title" stip he put on himself. With all these ex-WWE guys in play do you really think Cody doesn't have people who want to work major angles with him? Plus Kahn loves rehashing old shit, and now his roster can legit be split between the AEW "originals" and the WWE invaders. He even has Sting for fuck's sake. This will eventually lead to Kenny returning and the other VP's turning face along with him. Kenny set up the fucking angle in his podcast. He stated he never saw this thing with WWE being a war. Only Cody saw it that way. That is the fucking angle. Cody will be the one who starts this invasion war with AEW.

Attached: cody-rhodes-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg (696x392, 46.57K)

Meltzer doesn't report on Cody possibly not resigning before it's an actual story. But then has some exclusive sit down with Omega where Omega talks about Cody. It's a work. Meltzer is hides AEW angles all the time so they don't leak.

That's not true, he reported that Cody was working without a contract weeks and weeks ago

He reported Cody was working without a contract and then went radio silent in regards to the contract talks apparently going south or the sides being extremely far apart if you go by what Keller said. So why didn't Dave report that? Because it's a work. Same reason he suddenly now has this major interview with Omega where Omega talks about Cody.

smarks getting worked in 2022 via social fucking media of all things. Pathetic twatter faggots

The Naito of Any Forums posters.

I will admit it's a bit weird Cody hasn't signed with WWE yet. I guess you could argue that WWE may be trying to keep it a secret, but I feel like no matter how hard they tried, it would have leaked by now.

> but I feel like no matter how hard they tried, it would have leaked by no
Exactly. Now you're getting it. Dave covering for the work on AEW's end by not having any info on the supposed behind the scenes difficulty with Cody signing an extension makes sense as a work. If Cody had signed with WWE we all know it would have been leaked. You have Dave jumping up and ruining any WWE event he can by revealing shit they are trying to use as a surprise. Ronda for instance. But we're supposed to believe Cody has signed and it's a secret? How? If you don't believe its being kept a secret than you have to think he hasnt signed yet. Why? Why wouldn't he have had a contract in place before he made a final decision with AEW? And why wouldn't he have hammered out a deal with them already if he hadn't? It's a work. Cody is using modern smark logic against itself to make a new kayfabe.

wizorked

Social media is bigger than any form or media in the world. Deal with it

Cody and GoD Invasion

Attached: 5C434657-FB89-4752-A718-545AF24B1230.jpg (635x475, 37.3K)

And that's why Cody is using it to work you all

No it's going to be a WWE invasion. You know who he would debut with on return? Bray Wyatt. The Nightmare Family shit would fit right in. I could totally see Cody using Bray as an enforcer for an Invasion angle. But having Cody cosplay as HHH, an evil corporate authority figure who wants to control the belt, make touch much sense. It is literally what they have been teasing.

weworked

Attached: images-2.jpg (299x168, 11.46K)

Sounds believable.

this

We already see faggots here posting every twatter feud they stumble across. This is the evolution of that.

Take a bump for being worked faggots

If Cody had signed with WWE it would have leaked 8 times over already. The news that he was inOrlando is also cope because we know Khan and AEW operate in Florida and it wouldn't be surprising to have Cody in the Orlando area at all.

Don't forget pics of Cody in whatever European shithole and people thinking he was in Saudi, and the 'He'll be on Strong' posts. Everyone is worked, even OP thinks he has it all figured out but the Codeman is still one step ahead of him.

I could be wrong about where they take the angle but it is an angle. It's silly to think otherwise at this point with all the fucking hints theyve dropped. The Omega interview just added more hints. The shout out of saying "He's on a plane to Saudi Arabia"? That's Kenny level humor and kayfabing. It's smark shit. They're finally working kayfabe again by going meta and going where kayfabe can still happen. Online.