Shit on this match if you want but unifying the belts is a good idea

Shit on this match if you want but unifying the belts is a good idea

Attached: brock-lesnar-roman-reigns-wrestlemania.jpg (1920x1080, 408.73K)

It's probably gonna be the only Mania match that actually means anything, which says a lot

>he's not hyped for Happy Corbin vs Drew to finally end that fucking feud

Lol, no it's not, unless it's Cena to be on both shows and hold it down, as only he can. Roman on both shows stretches the Tribal Chief shit real thin.

Not the worst idea but it leads to this There aren't huge feuds besides Roman and Brock. This Mania it feels like you will be able to skip everything until Roman vs Brock

Are they actually unifying the belts? I know it's winner take all but that doesn't mean they are going back to one belt.

Explain why?

Why not go all the way and skip the entire thing?

I’m unironically looking forward to Sonya vs Naomi.

Don't shoot yourself. It hasn't been said that it'll be a winner takes all.

Bianca vs Becky means way more, just say you’re a racist chud

They've been running this rivalry with ever-diminishing results for so long that Brock's beard is gray If this isn't title unification, its a Survivor Series match. I'm not keen on this at all and if its not at least winner-takes-all it stinks.

They're not unifying the belts, they're going to go the "double champion" route and have Roman dominate on both brands.

>Becky 2 Belts unified the belts

It says Champion vs Champion, FOR NOW we know ONLY the universal championship is for grabs, so either they announce the stip before wrestlemania or only that belt is on the line which would mean roman retains because RAW without a world champion would go below 1 million every week for sure

>caring about the womeme titles

well they are probably doing roman vs rock next year. dont expect him to lose any time soon

I feel bad for Lashley. Like, I get that this match has hype because of Roman's long, corrupt reign and their history together, I'm excited to see it.

I just don't like how they just used Lashley as a plot point. He legitimately wanted to at least fight Brock in a legit match. They should've at least had him be an asshole who would've prefered the easy way and whatever.

It's also why I was pissed that they shoved in Roman's interference in Brock vs Lashley at Royal Rumble. Just have them have a regular match. Also, give Brock time with the title before Mania and demolish competition from the Day 1 ppv al the way to Mania, instead of just throwing the title back and forth.

HIRE ME VINCE

Lashley has been injured since the Rumble. The question is why they didn't just vacate the belt rather than what they did which is fly him halfway across the globe to take one weak bump and look like he's made of glass.

Only having one belt which is tied to both SD and RAW is the right thing to do.

>unifying the belts is a good idea
explain. there's two brands they need two belts.

>Champion vs Champion
watch them not have either title on the line

>I get that this match has hype
This match has no hype. It has already main evented Wrestlemania twice. It has happened multiple times outside of Mania as well. You've seen it with Roman as face and with Roman as heel. You've seen it with Heyman at Brock's side and with Heyman at Roman's side. You've seen it end clean and end with interference. It has been run to the ground, there's nothing left in it. The only hype in it comes from the title unification part.

>Roman's long, corrupt reign
That's my main issue with the match. Whoever ends the top guy's thousand day reign will get a huge rub, it's a way to create new big star. Lesnar is already a star and doesn't need the rub which makes the outcome predictable, unless they go full retard and waste a long reign with zero payoff.

do you see how they are booking the not-roman title?

I think Lesnar should win
No one has been built up to beat Roman and he's murdered the entire roster almost three times over by now. Lesnar is still the Beast Incarnate, but he's taken some Ls over the years, so all it takes is just a little build up and you could easily see someone like a Drew, Seth, or even Austin Theory (I guess) go over him in a convincing fashion.
Where as Roman, I feel like the only way Vince will let that guy drop the belt now is if there is a million run ins, 10 finishers smacked on him, 5 chair shots, went through a table, and the guy still had to roll him up.

Attached: 1644704772171.jpg (1846x2047, 356.62K)

>guys we're unifying the belts
>double champion guys
>guys we're splitting the belts again
Haven't you got bored of this yet?

>roman vs rock next year
You stupid edrones have been saying this for years. It's not happening.

Why should a stale guy in his 40s who isn't that good of a babyface end a 600 day heel run? It should go to some 30 year old babyface not some 44 year part timer with diverticulitis. The whole thing is shot if a babyface doesn't beat him at a Big 4 PPV. Brock winning is flushing nearly 2 years of the company down the toilet for nothing.

except everyone knows roman is winning

Undisputed Brock is coming back

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 10-24-22 heyman-20514351 jpg (AVIF Image, 682 × 400 pixels).png (682x400, 369.62K)

Meltzer is an edrone now?

You're acting like Roman's reign as champ was ever gonna have a satisfying conclusion. It'll be a wet fart when some heel with MitB beats him for it after facing Lesnar again later this year, and Roman wins it back at the next PPV.

everything not-roman related is booked like shit though, not just the WWE title

Considering the reducing number of names that populate the main event scene, the constant use of free agents that jump from a show to another, and how Roman and Brock need new challengers after their clash at WM, the unification is not a bad idea.
Same for the women's title: Becky and Charlotte dominate everything, have no serious threats besides Bianca and Ronda, but never clashed in two years (the Survivor Series match was meaningless).

Only if it means we're getting rid of the autistic universal belt. But I highly doubt that after Roman's big reign with it.

Is Gatoh Move the fed where they wrestle on the dirty mat at a preschool with perverts looking in the window?

yes but i guess this is the wrong thread

>the reducing number of names that populate the main event scene
their inability to create new top guys shouldn't mean unifying the titles, again. they're so fucking shit at booking.